Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
kmgh-uekm-4208333-320x240.png

http://kmgh.m0bl.net/w/news/story/79133185/#

EP-121129662.jpg&MaxW=380

http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/p...2/Search-changes-focus--&template=printpicart
Dylan Redwine, 13, in his baseball uniform this past summer.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2842579.shtml
La Plata County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to search for a 13-year-old Four Corners boy missing since Monday.

Dylan Redwine was reported missing Monday afternoon by his father, Mark Redwine, who lives in Vallecito, about 22 miles northeast of Durango.
Dylan is described as 13 years old, standing 5 feet tall and weighing 105 pounds. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

He was last seen wearing a black Nike shirt, black basketball nylon shorts, black Jordan tennis shoes and a two tone blue and white Duke Blue Devils baseball hat.

Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts are asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). People can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22
Thread #23
Thread #24
Thread #25

thread #26

thread #27

Thread #28

thread #29

thread #31

Thread #32
Thread #33
Thread #34
Thread #35
Thread #36

Dylan Redwine Media and Map Links

Timeline Reference Post

Missing Persons Information & Support

Official Facebook Page

Important Changes to the discussion :

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. To be clear, the victim in any case we cover is the victim (missing and/or deceased child and/or adult). Dylan Redwine is missing and he is our victim.

We are going to open discussion and sleuthing on Dylan's father Mark Redwine although he has not been named a person of interest. More often than not, we are finding that LE is reluctant to name a POI unless and until an arrest is imminent. However, the actions of LE may often times speak louder than words and for this reason, we are now going to allow discussion about Dylan's father.

Any questions or concerns with the above? Please personal message a moderator or administrator.

The discussion rules have been relaxed but that does not mean you can outright accuse him.

We can discuss our speculation based on facts, we cannot post out and out rumors. You can not speculate on something that is not known thru the media and or law enforcement.

All opinions are welcome, please don't talk about being on one team or another. We all want the same thing... Dylan to be found safe and brought home!!!

Folks, we have allowed the discussion of Dylan's father in this case because there are a lot of questions surrounding Dylan's disappearance and he was the last person known to see him prior to his disappeance.

We do not know what happened to Dylan or who is responsible. It is not a foregone conclusion that MR is responsible for the disappearance of his son.

We are web sleuths and as web sleuths, we'd like to see any and all possibilities as to what may have happened to Dylan discussed here. Any members chastising other members for putting forth alternative theories will be hit with hefty timeouts.

All reasonable theories and discussion of facts are welcome in this thread.

Please carry on and let's do what we do best.

Thank you.

Okay Guys - listen up! The last thread was going off the rails with the ranting about MR. Knock it off. If you just want to gripe - don't post it. Do NOT call names and do not use name variations (such as idiot or bad *advertiser censored*). Do NOT put words in his mouth.

The mods understand that frustration is high but you need to put this in prespective. While things look hinky, LE has not named MR a POI or a Suspect and LE has a lot more information than we do. MR is still a parent and as such, until LE or MSM tell us different, he is entitled to some respect here.

Discuss his comments, discuss contradictions if you see them, but leave the ranting off the thread please.

As always, if you have questions, pm a mod.

Thanks,

Salem

Wow Guys - you really went off on each other at the end of the last thread.

I'm going to start issuing serious TOs. It's just silly and I'm tired of asking everyone to just alert the post and scroll on by and being ignored. There is just no reason to treat each other so disrespectfully. No reason. None. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

So.... I've borrowed Kimster's ray gun and I'm gonna start zapping......

Please continue here.

Salem

So I'm bringing over my last post for something new to talk about.
I read that there would be four cadaver dogs and one tracking dog, I believe.
I hope they start at the last place Dylan was videoed (Walmart or McDonalds). Dogs followed a scent for many miles in the Amber Dubois case. No one believed that they had the correct trail, but when they finally located her body, the dogs were spot on as far as they could manage.http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2010/mar/08/search-dogs-came-close-seeking-amber-last-year/

Those dogs were brought in 6 months later and still found a trail.

I hope they start at the last place Dylan was videoed (Walmart or McDonalds). Dogs followed a scent for many miles in the Amber Dubois case. No one believed that they had the correct trail, but when they finally located her body, the dogs were spot on as far as they could manage.http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2010/mar/08/search-dogs-came-close-seeking-amber-last-year/

I would love to know the specifics on the dogs? Breeds? Ages? Can someone please relink Wendy's page, thanks!

Good post. Shall we go into what was said about Amber's mom (Carrie) and her boyfriend? Guess not ..... :sigh:

Hits close to home with this case. IMO.

Guess I need to delete this since the post I was replying to went poof or WS is acting up?

Border Collies

I had one.....smartest dog I ever saw

I want to say I hope the dogs find something... I hope they lead to clues where Dylan is.

Good post. Shall we go into what was said about Amber's mom (Carrie) and her boyfriend? Guess not ..... :sigh:

Ooohhh....didn't know anything about ^^^ that. Yikes, maybe handlers should keep to talking for the dogs??? SIGH!

ETA - IF a handler is making statements about what / or who they believe are suspects seems very unprofessional. Hopefully they learned their lesson or something was taken out of context. Wish we had a statement from LE as far as yeah or neigh.

Could they save time and scent at MR's first? Hmm as I write that I see a problem already, if the dogs can scent that old, wouldn't they just be picking up scent from an earlier visit?

Well, I think I read that one of these dogs hit on something at the lake so I'm sure that will be an early search locale also.

Someone asked about this from the previous thread:

A NCMEC study showed that while the victims of maternal killings are almost always found either in or close to the home, fathers will, on average, dispose of the bodies hundreds of miles away.

Could they save time and scent at MR's first? Hmm as I write that I see a problem already, if the dogs can scent that old, wouldn't they just be picking up scent from an earlier visit?

Well, I think I read that one of these dogs hit on something at the lake so I'm sure that will be an early search locale also.
Yes, in an alternative universe where everything runs smoothly, I'd like to think the dogs could pick up the scent at the last videoed place, follow it to Mark's house, then follow that same trail to wherever it goes, not an older one. I have a dream....

Ooohhh....didn't know anything about ^^^ that. Yikes, maybe handlers should keep to talking for the dogs??? SIGH!

Amber's mom ... Carrie McGonigle is fierce. She rock's. You may need to read up on Amber Dubois case. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304