Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sickened that our good ole justice system allows dispicable defense attorneys and their clients to wage war on the deceased like this... once you kill 'em, feel free to accuse away, accuse of pedophilia and rape and hold your heads up high as "professionals", pat yourself on the back and tell yourself you're doing your part to uphold our fantastic system.

I am so thoroughly repulsed that this filth is permitted. I'm looking directly at you Kirk Nurmi and Jennifer Willmott.

not to mention the tax payers are paying for this. imo this is a three maybe five day trial. i am not any where near being a lawyer maybe one can comment. this trial is being prolonged why? we know it's a dp case but to drag this out with all this sex minute by minute is wasting the tax payer money. jmo:moo:

I believe this story of being sodomized over TA desk is impossible as described.
If one tried recreate what she describes:
the action of -
grabbing both hands
flipping her around
then he unbuttons her pants
he pulls her pants down
he pulls his pants down
he is wearing obstructing garments
his penis somehow penetrates her anus
he sodomizes her AND THEN has the presence of mind to ejaculate on her back side (what a gentleman rapist)
THEN he bids JA to go clean up.!!!!

*advertiser censored* stars might do this sodomy routine in a scripted film but this account is preposterous

She said it was vaginal

Well, I slept from 5pm til almost 6am this morning. I probably would have taken a nap if it hadn't gotten to the juicy part in the testimony. So it's :eek:fftobed: for me. I play witcha again tomorrow. :seeya:

ive always thought that,in the one hes facing the camera right on, but i see fear in his eyes.

Me too. Which makes it so creepy that she told the detective that "I don't know why he hates that picture, I think it's a -great- picture." :what:

I think she got a brazillian wax while at that salon. I think she almost said that when she was cut off by attorney. May also explain the need for neutragena wipes she bought.

OUCH! I would think those would burn!

Again, back to the supposed request to take these photos: why would Travis want photos of himself in the shower? Who exactly was going to be looking at these? Travis wouldn't have ever showed them to friends or family, there would have been too many questions - "who took this naked photos of you?" If he wanted to have photos taken of his weight loss, they would have been of him wearing shorts, perhaps shirtless, and he would have wanted full body shots. The first three photos in the shower could possibly be argued as progress photos - but barely. Every other photo is of his head/face only, until we get to the body shot of him in the seated position. Again, he had no idea she was there until the photo at 5:27:18. She's so full of crap.

Something tells me that events leading to and including the slaughter scene will be very anti-climatic because Jodi won't remember anything!

I stand corrected and admit I was wrong about her bringing the gun with her. I thought for sure that was what the suicide fog was all about.

How do you know you were wrong? Based on the word of the liar. . . .?

Me too. Which makes it so creepy that she told the detective that "I don't know why he hates that picture, I think it's a -great- picture." :what:

Yeah, like when would he have even seen it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stand corrected and admit I was wrong about her bringing the gun with her. I thought for sure that was what the suicide fog was all about.

Me too. And it would be more believable than her current story, imo.

How is she going to spin it now? Is she going to say that dropping his camera made TA so angry that he suddenly pulled a gun on her in the bathroom?

did LE find the BodyBug? If so there would also be data on it like when the last time it was used etc.

Actually, yes, that is tracked online I believe. Though that may just be the fitbit but I believe the bodybug does it the same way. There is a base station that gathers all of the data and you have a personalized website that you visit to see your progress.

If he were wearing it during this 24 hour period and if it is as comprehensive as the fitbit, quite a bit of information can be gathered from it, when he was active, when he was sleeping, how active he was and at what time, etc.

This is the first day my hubby watched all the evening testimony with me.

Baaaaaaaaaaawhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa! He had me in stitches .....he was going around pacing the floor saying 'how many times can he ask her about what happened in the office?????????':floorlaugh: He was so aggravated. I told him he would really be aggravated if he had listened to 7 days of Nurmi's repetive drone.

He said he couldnt take 7 days of that man talking. LOL!

imo

Is the reason Nurmi goes into all the sex detail because he is a sex crimes attorney or is it relevant for another reason?

Another reason.....he lllluuuuurrrrrvvvveeessss it.

Again, back to the supposed request to take these photos: why would Travis want photos of himself in the shower? Who exactly was going to be looking at these? Travis wouldn't have ever showed them to friends or family, there would have been too many questions - "who took this naked photos of you?" If he wanted to have photos taken of his weight loss, they would have been of him wearing shorts, perhaps shirtless, and he would have wanted full body shots. The first three photos in the shower could possibly be argued as progress photos - but barely. Every other photo is of his head/face only, until we get to the body shot of him in the seated position. Again, he had no idea she was there until the photo at 5:27:18. She's so full of crap.

I don't think Jodi was in his office at all, I think she left after packing her stuff in her car and hung out in the area until she could sneak up on him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288