jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wet bare feet are heard as 'footsteps'? She began to unravel yesterday. Her lies just cannot match the evidence of the murder scene, hence the 'big gap' now.

I have a couple of questions for those familiar with the ownership of hand guns.

1. Would you say a .25mm would be the weapon of choice for a guy like Travis, as protection against home intruders?

2. Assuming it was in his home for protection, wouldn't his nightstand be a more typical place to keep it than the top shelf of a closet?

IMO no self respecting man would own just a 25. handgun. Especially for protection. A 25. is more suitable for a womans use. Small, light and no kick. A man would own a 38, 45 or 9mm.

A gun used for protection would have to be kept close. Certainly not on the top shelf of your closet. I doubt Travis could reach the top shell so what's the use?

I know Juan Martinez is a tremendous professional with decades of experience, and this is not his first rodeo. He would probably say he is "just" doing his job, as he prepares to cross examine JA.

But even so, I'm sending him LOTS of positive energy this morning as he gets ready to take on the mountain of evil lies Jodi has told.

Hope he had a restful night's sleep, and a wonderful breakfast of his choice!

I have confidence he will know exactly "how" to strategize his cross.

GO, JUAN, GO!!

:rocker:

:rollercoaster:

Amen, K_Z!

I am just trying to catch up this morning, must have missed the end of yesterday. I didn't realize Nurmi was done with her.

If so, I am beyond thrilled to get on to cross examination. I really thought Nurmi would use up all today so that Juan would not have a chance to leave a 3-day impression on the jury.

I've been watching the live feed every day so I haven't noticed what time during the evening the day's events are posted. But today, of all days, I have to be gone for the first half of the afternoon session. How soon do you think the cross will be posted this evening. I can record it on HLN but I'd rather watch without the commercials. Saying a little prayer for Juan this morning. He's waiting a long time to stop this insanity.

Sorry I cant say I have noted the time available either. Just that they are.

I had a HARD time falling asleep last night thinking about what today would bring!

Me too. I was sooooo restless. Kept telling myself get to sleep so tomorrow will come quicker lol

Breaking news - jodi had a dream last night and ..........

wait for it...........

SHE REMEMBERED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

jodidream_zps45ab5b0a.gif

The end was tragic!

bus.gif

IMO no self respecting man would own just a 25. handgun. Especially for protection. A 25. is more suitable for a womans use. Small, light and no kick. A man would own a 38, 45 or 9mm.

A gun used for protection would have to be kept close. Certainly not on the top shelf of your closet. I doubt Travis could reach the top shell so what's the use?

If that handgun had actually existed then why not tell Flores there instead of saying "not to my knowledge" when asked if he owned any handguns? It would not have implicated her. It might have even thrown off some of the heat. Of course, she hadn't thought of that lie yet.

Good morning everyone, I'm really behind here, before I go back and read and try to watch more of Nurmi testifying for JA I just need to know is today the day Juan Matinez is going to start questioning her?

Jodi was asked by Nurmi if Travis had a gun on one of those endless days of her testimony and she said, NO I don't think so

i still have time to call in to work.....but just in case does anyone know where on the Ustream app this is? just look up Jodi Arias or azfamily.....?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I got the app from the Google play store...then searched for AZcentral within the app.

It works great on my android, but you may have to also download the flash player (it will prompt you to do that if you need to).

Been watching the trial on my phone all week, it's awesome!

(it is a battery killer though, make sure you have a charger available, and earbuds/headset to listen with)

Rose, IMHO, most of next week will be cross by Martinez and possibly re-direct by Nurmi.

IF Jodi finishes up next week, I would consider it a miracle. Then, the defense will be presenting two expert witnesses.

Once the defense rests its case, we will have the State's rebuttal case.

We have a long way to go before this gets to the jury, estimated to be some time in April IIRC.

Thanks. JM could pretty much finish his cross in a few minutes considering that Jodi has basically destroyed herself with that ridiculous testimony.

Oh well let this trial take its time. I, for one, am eagerly waiting to see the look on Jodi's face when the verdict is read. Yes, I believe she'll be found Guilty with a capital G!

Good morning everyone, I'm really behind here, before I go back and read and try to watch more of Nurmi testifying for JA I just need to know is today the day Juan Matinez is going to start questioning her?

Yes! First thing today!

Today is the day we have been waiting for.

Yes, today is the day cross examination starts!

Just a little under 4 hours until Jodis RECKONING!!!!! have to get everything done so I can give JM my full attention!! oh yeah, good morning everyone...

If that handgun had actually existed then why not tell Flores there instead of saying "not to my knowledge" when asked if he owned any handguns? It would not have implicated her. It might have even thrown off some of the heat. Of course, she hadn't thought of that lie yet.

And another lie that goes to premeditation, Jodi told Flores that up until the robbery she didn't even know her grandparents had guns. She didn't specify "handguns" but guns in general. But she reversed this on the stand by saying that she knew of the rifles but not the handgun. Such a transparent lie. And why lie about it then? Because she knew she was guilty of stealing (hiding) that 25 auto from her grandparents and she tried to feign ignorance.

I had to crack up when she said she bought a gun so that she can be a responsible gun owner, after the fact? :great:

That was a classic trial moment :floorlaugh:

Good morning all - I havent caught up yet (doubt I will) but I saw this on Travis' memorial page and wanted to repost here for all his (and Juan's) supporters! This will be in my siggy ASAP!

And yes, if you want it for yourself, go right ahead. :)

I am SO excited for today. :great: I didnt call in, but I should have... :banghead:

Attachments

• facebook_-1067111669.JPG
    facebook_-1067111669.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 40
JA's testimony yesterday was ludicrous. She said that TA was a wrestler in high school and came at her like a linebacker...basically grabbing her at the waist and performing a double leg take down, slamming her against the tile. Based on my experience with MMA and wrestling techniques, this would have, at the very least, knocked the wind out of JA if not knocked her completely out. She would have also had some bruising to her back given the force that would have been exerted by TA, but we all know that didn't happen so...

It was incredibly frustrating hearing her talk about the gap and not remembering anything after the gun accidentally went off. Just setting up her responses when JM grills her about the actual murder timeframe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23