jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi should get a librarian type string for the glasses LoL. He looks like a total idiot.

(why is Nurmi looking at the photo pro magazine and seemingly absorbed? What is he trying to find in there? He keeps flicking through the same pages)

Judge does not look happy with the defense. I hope she finally starts giving JM equal latitude...

Dang....I don't know what this magazine evidence is about. Could someone clue me in quickly?

I would find his style of interrogation ugly, belittling, smallminded, arrogant and argumentative even if he was conducting it with the likes of jeffrey dahmer. IMO it has nothing to do with JA. I simply find his demeanor crude, offensive and unnecessary. I csnnot imagine myself being anything BUT defiant if questioned in such a way, regardless of ehether i was telling the truth or lying. He reminds me of a little banty- rooster, who tjinks he is bigger than he actually is, snd pecking furiously at a worm in a demented way, when there is all kinds of rooster chow sitting right there for him in his food dish if he'd just quit acting like he has rabies. Jmo.

I strongly disagree.

Someone needs to take control of her lying and semantics before she goes off on those inane, nonsensical diatribes of hers.

:twocents:

Wasn't all of this evidence revealed in discover? No? Otherwise, why is it the DT is now examining this magazine as though they've never seen it before?

I think that her defense team told her to smarten up and quit being so combative.

At one point, I saw the defense attorney shake his head "no" as the camera was pointing in his direction. I don't think he is liking his client's behavior.

I noticed! And Juan seems a little less aggressive at this particular moment as well. I didn't mind his aggressiveness before, but I know it's bothering a few people.

My dad was an attorney. He used to vary his approach with witnesses too. If they were hostile witnesses, he believed in coming at them hard out of the gate, letting them get a taste of that level of interrogation, and then back off, once they got the message. I think that is what Juan is doing.

He is letting her know that he will be a pit bull about every single thing.

Its a magazine isn't it?
yes
your magazine sent to you
yes yes

move to admit PhotoPro2 - magazine - Nurmi is flipping thru with his eyeglasses below his nose . . . Wilmot looking on . . . Nurmi appears t be scanning each and every page . . . Wilmot finds something and both turn heads to read what is on the page

another turning of magazine - what appeasto be reading in margins or maybe center seam o the magazine . multiple pages reviewed . . . Wilmot pointing out numerous areas on variouspages . . . pointing out the front area (ie: where the name & address sticker might be on a subscription)

approach

Defense is stalling and wasting time ... again.

Whoever pointed out Jodi's body language -- thread moves too fast -- you're right, nose in the air, chin up, "I'm better than you," is all very telling.

23_zpsdb6a55d9.jpg

Is the defense going to call a sidebar for every single piece of evidence? :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998