jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
whew...brain scrambled. keep the decibels down you guys....and toss me a toblerone.

Here - have a few! Or more! LOL

cutouttinytober_zps587922d0.jpg

Did Juan ever cover the Star Magazine "code" or was it only in the Photo Mag?

Star had the page number references for the photography mag where the messages were written in the folded margins. She has already learned contraband smuggling from jail.

Um, not necessarily. ;) It so obviously depends on what definition you're using!

I'm using my own instead of one of JA's three dozen definitions.

Until I'm in a situation where it benefits me to change my definition, then I'll find a new meaning of course!

I don't know that it really matters whether it was Matt or not. The fact is she was tampering with witnesses, and that alone is enough to disregard all of her testimony.

The woman she gave this to was named Campbell. I imagine Juan will call her in rebuttal.

IMO

what did he say smooth?

in a nutshell he said that the issue was huge in establishing intentional deceit.. especially in the manner in which she went about it by actually choosing to secretly pass codes via pages of a magazine..

he said it perfectly about just what an important revelation this magazine was and I by no means successfully relayed his statement..lol.. hopefully we'll see a clip shortly of it and I'll post it so people can get the actual effect of hearing his words..lol

So she told someone on the DT he was looking at the computer, but there were no pics on the computer so she changed it to the bed, so somehow this Matt testified to one or the other the opposite way she wanted him to?

Idk yet WHAT JA wanted MM to testify to. But in her words, he "contradicted" it.

Matt is a liar who use to post on that evil Jodi support site. He's a crazy man who once said that Jodi was so harmless that she would rescue drowning cockroaches from bathtub water (something like that). He also alleges that Jodi once told him that Travis strangled her after questioning some bruising around her neck. He's also the guy who told the state that he would lie for Jodi. The defense dropped him as a witness because of this.

I got the impression the guards caught the writing in the magazine. That is how they KNOW that is JA's writing.

How on earth did Juan get these magazines?

Do you guys think Juan has found the salon in Salinas and has a witness?

He seemed to have JA on the ropes, as she tossed in there that she knows they do nails, and pedicures, and maybe hair.

If she really got her nails done, she'd damn well remember if they did hair, and would have shot that down.

Or maybe she knows everything he's got as evidence from discovery?

I suppose that she will just equivocate on every answer, to have a way to slip out of anything definite and try to look like she is not lying.

31_zps82c6c15d.jpg

Those eyes!!! CHILLING!!!! I literally have goosebumps after todays creeepy smirking testimony.

She looks like she wants to eat JM's liver with a fine chianti.
She is creepy as *advertiser censored**, though.

I don't think the defense knew about the magazines until today.

thats what I want to know, do we get more magazine messages... Or were the messages in Photo Pro and Star listed the page numbers to look in Photo Pro?

yes thats right.. messages in one, page numbers in the the other in the order they should be read so the sentences make sense when read in this order.

I wonder if Juan ended here intentionally, thinking the jury won't be able to help hashing it over in their brains all weekend...and maybe connecting some dots?

This is like the best crime novel ever! I can't wait to turn the next page.

He brought it back to the killing trip, he so knows what he is doing.

I am so DAMN happy Juan is doing everything to impeach that Witch and her BS pedo crap! His family must feel vindicated. God I hate that *advertiser censored*!!!!

She feels nothing.

imo
I'd disagree. I think their one 'true' emotion is anger and everything related to that emotion in shades. Jealousy, vindictiveness, rage, irritation, annoyance, etc.

Every other emotion is feigned, or far blunted from what we feel, but anger I believe they do truly feel.

JMO

i'd be willing to bet you she thinks she's the one who is the victor today. i can just see it on her face. like 'this is FUN! bring it on!'

She was, up until the magazines appeared. Now I think her cage has really been rattled. She began to look 'brittle' to me. Funny description, I know, but it seems to fit her look right now. :great:

Let's not forget the opening Exhibit with Jodi and her "dumb" sister. Juan made a passing reference to her hair color.

I knew there had to be a reason for that.

I think he is setting the jury up for a bombshell on the hair color.

Omg jvm just stated that martinez cross today was a mess!!! Wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giulian.57