jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #48 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Movie casting:

Jodi = Alyssa Milano
Travis = Matt Damon or Leo DiCaprio
Juan = Al Pacino or Andy Garcia
J. Willmott = Jenna Fischer
Nurmi = John Goodman or Brian Baumgartner
Judge Stephens = Susan Sarandon
Darryl Brewer = George Clooney
Abe Abdelhadi = Joel McHale
Det. Esteban Flores = Oscar Nunez

I can't believe Jodi didn't know the phone records would stuff her lies up! Brilliant.

It was truly brilliant. Hope the Jury got it. He PROVED to me that she did not even go to Travis house the day of the alleged Child *advertiser censored* Masturbation.

I think that if somebody was new to this trial, they might think JM was over the top. But the jury sat through 8 days of her tedious, torturous testimony. They are fine with someone confronting her, imo.

She has tried to play the fragile, innocent, battered victim role. Juan proved to the jury that it was all an act. He brought out her arrogant, stubborn, obnoxious side and it destroyed that defense strategy she had laid out for weeks. JMO

I don't know. I think if I just tuned in for the 1st time, I would be shocked that I was watching somebody testifying on their own behalf to escape the DP.
She's acting like a rebellious teen in the principal's office.

the car exchange drives me nuts. i didn't think JM quite closed the deal on that but wasn't he saying if she DIDN'T have his car, there was no reason for the exchange, and she kept saying she didn't know if she HAD his car?

I felt like he was trying to show that it was HER continue with TA not him the flow of the text msgs were JA texting TA over & over but that TA found a ride to not even be there for the exchange..

(Remember she's suppose to be buying this car I think)

Movie casting:

Jodi = Alyssa Milano
Travis = Matt Damon or Leo DiCaprio
Juan = Al Pacino or Andy Garcia
J. Willmott = Jenna Fischer
Nurmi = John Goodman or Brian Baumgartner
Judge Stephens = Susan Sarandon
Darryl Brewer = George Clooney
Abe Abdelhadi = Joel McHale
Det. Esteban Flores = Oscar Nunez

Jodi- Roseanne Barr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nurmi & Willmott spent way too long over the magazine so I think it could only be one of two things...

a) They did not know about it at all.
b) They did know, but didn't expect Juan to introduce it, and were attempting to come up with arguments for an objection.

They knew about it.

On her way to kill, implies intent.

Nurmi should have objected

Kill is the action that results in a death. You can kill someone with your car and not intend it.

Anybody here in court today? How did the jury respond to Jodi berating Juan?

I'm sure one of the experts will explain Jodi suffers from Selectivous Memorties. The only cure for it is the truth. Unfortunately psychopaths have never been able to overcome this horrible disease.

Could a psychologist claim that she has PTSD from the trauma she incurred as a result of her abuse by everyone under the sun? And that the PTSD has scued her ability to recall events? Just wondering. TIA

I love the direct confrontation ... EVERYONE pussy foots around this psycho so I say bring it - it's well overdue. And if she was a guy nobody would be concerned!!!!

Did Juan say that the magazines were confiscated in 2011?

Jodi testified that she felt wrong for lying and decided to come clean in 2010.

I think Juan is going to go through inconsequential lies one by one (which might be a while). Once he's torn down her credibility, he'll go into the day of the murder.

Its gonna be a good week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
YES! and they were confiscated right before a big hearing on the stuff she was making up about Travis.....

Regarding her dad's restaurant and my take on it....

I distinctly remember her saying her dad's restaurant closed prior to her moving out of their family home. He brought dishes home and she took them when she went to Johnny's (what the heck is his name?) house and lived with his old "parents." So, if that's true, her dad didn't own a restaurant when she was working at Ventana.

I think that if somebody was new to this trial, they might think JM was over the top. But the jury sat through 8 days of her tedious, torturous testimony. They are fine with someone confronting her, imo.

She has tried to play the fragile, innocent, battered victim role. Juan proved to the jury that it was all an act. He brought out her arrogant, stubborn, obnoxious side and it destroyed that defense strategy she had laid out for weeks. JMO

Yes!

All it will come down to is what those jurors think, not talking heads, JVM, etc.

After watching every minute of her direct testimony, I would have been disappointed if Juan wasn't aggressive. FGS, also the b--ch won't directly answer a single question....it's pulling teeth.:banghead:

Originally Posted by SunnyinMO
911!!!!! Last week someone posted the photo of her pulling Travis down the hall and another photo next to it to illustrate what some of us (me) couldn't see until it was posted. I hope this makes sense and someone knows what I am referring to...I am drained!!!!

I am trying to explain it to my husband.......I couldn't see it either until that photo was posted either.....I hope someone can repost it. :please: :please: I have no idea how to even try to find it.

Here you go: Dragging .pngRe-enactment.png

Kill is the action that results in a death. You can kill someone with your car and not intend it.

On her way.... If I say I'm on my way to the store, my intent is to arrive at the store. It's shows purpose and intent.

On her way to kill ... Implies that's the purpose of the trip. That's the states stance. The defense claims she didn't even intend to visit Travis, let alone kill him.

Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed
I remember. That picture posting was what finally made me see it. I never could before. But Lord only knows where it is now and I am mentally exhausted from Jodi Gymnastics to try to find it.

This one?

Yes, yes, yes....THANK YOU!!!

Can someone explain to me the point of JM asking how many restaurants her parents owned?

I think, but could be wrong, he was trying to point out that Jodi has been accustomed to the good life for the better part of her life. And that I think she felt entitled to it. It was part of the reason, I believe, that she couldn't let go of Travis. Travis could have provided her the life she was accustomed to living with her parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck