jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #48 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing you peeps right now, but trying to catch up on the cross I missed today. Juan is an angel. He WILL get justice for Travis, despite Nurmi's constant attempts to derail his cross examination. This creature is going down. I'm loving it! :D. I'll catch up after I'm done watching this fine prosecutor in action. He is awesome.

Jodi is doing a fine job on her own. They can go home at this point and let her continue to sink her own ship.

Kill is the action that results in a death. You can kill someone with your car and not intend it.

Very true, Lamby, but I really think the key word in the phrase is 'to'. It implies intention by following with verb 'kill'. 'On her way to kill Travis' implies intent, as in that was why she was going there. I was surprised (and pleased) that her DT didn't object, but apparently they weren't really paying attention.

With all due respect, you mean nearsighted. Sighted to see near. They can see near without correction. They need correction to see far away.

That's what I meant, I forgot if it was farsighted or nearsighted.

I got them mixed. I truly believe her defense attorney does need those glasses to see and they are not an act.

Jodi not so much

Wondering why it took the DT so long looking at the magazines other than to verify what was going to be shown was what they had seen before or something. I don't know if its clear what I am thinking.

Anyway, I would think it would be impossible for the PT to withhold any evidence. So my guess is they knew about the magazines and went over the evidence with their client. Wouldn't you think SHE would have said something like 'oh yeah, the magazines...its not what it looks like...blahblahblahblahblah'. Or do you think she would say I have no idea, know nothing about so the magazines don't mean anything. In that case would her attny's belive her and just never look at them again? Or figure it out somehow. IMHO and all that.

Totally lost on why that whole thing seemed to be such a bombshell?

Kelly

Very true, Lamby, but I really think the key word in the phrase is 'to'. It implies intention by following with verb 'kill'. 'On her way to kill Travis' implies intent, as in that was why she was going there. I was surprised (and pleased) that her DT didn't object, but apparently they weren't really paying attention.

Was one of my favorites today! Juan even paused a sec waiting for the objection.... Jodi was all butt hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Random question/thought!

Was Bianaca the one who gave jodi the PPL dvd/cd?????

I got this creepy looking-straight-into-the-camera shot when she was smiling away at Juan's questions (cue the theme from the Twilight Zone)

jodiliar_zps74678603.jpg

Wondering why it took the DT so long looking at the magazines other than to verify what was going to be shown was what they had seen before or something. I don't know if its clear what I am thinking.

Anyway, I would think it would be impossible for the PT to withhold any evidence. So my guess is they knew about the magazines and went over the evidence with their client. Wouldn't you think SHE would have said something like 'oh yeah, the magazines...its not what it looks like...blahblahblahblahblah'. Or do you think she would say I have no idea, know nothing about so the magazines don't mean anything. In that case would her attny's belive her and just never look at them again? Or figure it out somehow. IMHO and all that.

Kelly

Tampering with witness testimony, manipulating others to lie for her.

Kelly

Jodi is competent to stand trial, that means she was declared capable of working with her defense lawyers. They had access to the magazines Jodi never told them.

I got this creepy looking-straight-into-the-camera shot when she was smiling away at Juan's questions (cue the theme from the Twilight Zone)

<snipped photo for space>

She appeared to be relishing in the moment.

During cross-examination by a prosecutor who wants to send her to DR???

Very strange indeed.

:what:

I bet JA wouldn't mind killing JM about now. She gave him a warning with that response "about people like you and Travis. ".......yep, she thought she would scare him (a little). He did stop raising his voice after that. In her mind, she won.

She is going after him, not the other way around. This is the way it always works with her. There is only one way to deal with narcissist and get info. One has to compliment them. Works every time....as long as they think it is sincere.

I'm still shaking in my boots after working with 14 dual diagnosis women. Just imagine trying to communicate with 14 females like CA or JA...
:drink:

Listen to it again please because they keep playing it on tv, and Juan is not screaming at her. In fact, I was surprised that while he was asking her that question, he had an even tone. Yes, in her mind she won.

TV keeps showing her smile and little laugh after. I see her like some beast we're trying to get in a cage for good and I expect the tamer to carry a whip. She is the killer, slaughterer of life, and nothing she says is ever true. Despicable to laugh and taunt the Prosecutor at your own Death Penalty Trial. tsk, tsk

i agree. i am willing to bet that over this weekend she will prepare like a jeopardy contestant trying to anticipate were jm will be going with his questions. watching this unfold is priceless:moo:

Yes, nightwatch, priceless! Worth the wade through the direct, but glad it's over. And what fun watching her try not to smile. Ohhh, she is so smug
icon8.gif

The best thing about JM's cross is that JA thinks she's winning!!
icon10.gif

:twocents:

That was stupid because DNA is DNA, no matter what color your hair is!

Exactly - that is why I worded it: "Maybe she thought that if any hairs were found it would be harder for LE to trace them to her - especially if she had gotten by with nobody knowing she dyed it?"

I think she should have spent more time watching CSI than vampire erotica and martial arts movies!

Tampering with witness testimony, manipulating others to lie for her.

I understood why Juan was doing it, but was wondering how it is possible the DT didn't know this was going to come. Even to them that would be damning evidence and it would be something they would have tried to brng up first in their examination of JA. She couldn't have given us the whole speil before Juan came in wanting yes/no answers.

Thank you, I don't think I am making my question/thoughts clear!

Kelly

Bingo, she lied. Well sorta... She couldn't actually be sure ... But she's sure it wasn't in the car with her... Eyeroll

----------
I cant back this up but I am sure I heard her say previously that she threw it out in a dumpster? this was during Dt :seeya:

her continued insistence that SHE didn't try to hand them over to Campbell but rather she was forced by prison procedures to give them over to guards on leaving her cell led me to believe she was frantically trying to suggest within the confines of the question that she

a) didn't write those messages

or

b) that she didn't try to smuggle them out, technically the guard did, lol

regardless, JM nailed her with that portion of the cross IMO. That was huge revelation in court.

Did you hear how fast her speech pattern got when she tried to explain about that 'procedure' in the prison? She was talking a mile a minute, yet acting as if nothing out of the ordinary had just been introduced into evidence. She just continued to rapidly recite the various rules for sending mail out of the prisoners custody. :giggle: BUSTED.

I loved how Juan would make a huge bust, like the finger picture and the diary, then without even spending a minute on it he jumps instantly over to his next point, so she could barely get her bearings. :great:

"So these are the texts between you 2 from the very day that you supposedly saw him masterbating to little boys pictures...? You are talking about exchanging cars...and nothing seems to be wrong between you..."

then suddenly we are looking at her journal... Is this from the date that you caught him with the kiddie *advertiser censored* and from the time he broke your finger>>>" "Dear Diary, Nothing notable happened the past few days..." :thud: :thud: :thud:

{ I know that on redirect she wil say she didnt write about it because she didn't want anyone to know---but she could have written about the emotions surrounding it, without spelling it out. But it is OBVIOUS that nothing was bothering her.]

Kelly

Well, since Jodi wrote on the binding on the pages they could be not sure what they are looking for if this was just introduced.

I'm sure they knew about the magazines, just maybe not sure they would be used as evidence.

I don't know, I'm just speculating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member