jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #48 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still catching up on today's trial, but I had to pause to LoL at Juan when he's trying to clear up her "memory issues" (or um, not issues but problems, no wait issues sounds better). When he asks her the circumstances that make these "memory issues" occur she says "when men like you yell at me, just like Travis did...and it scrambles my brain". ROFLMAO I almost hit the floor when she said that. Her brain is worse than scrambled, it's fried. :floorlaugh:.

Some might say he was a bit aggressive with the pop rocks and tootsie pops thing, but I know what he's doing. He is trying to win back a young man's reputation. And he'll stop at nothing to do that.

Now back to some more of the Juaninator :great:.

And I just listened to the magazine interrogation again, and Juan definitely implied that the message was for Matt McCarthy in anticipation of his upcoming deposition. I assume that there will be more evidence about Matt's visits with Jodi in jail and phone calls with her.

Jeez... He came back for MORE torture???

Listening to her today for the first time was a lesson in patience... And I failed miserably!!! :no:

i don't think it was him - i saw who ppl were looking at - and i really don't think it was him - photobucket is down but i have screen caps

That was not unexpected. I felt like Nurmi was setting up that byline during his direct examination.

It was so hilarious but rather sexist. Shes so delicate isnt she? Boo-hoo. Has she forgotten that the jury has seen what she is capable of doing to a human being?

She sure displayed her psychopathic traits in court today. I bet the jurors have never seen anyone like her.

Her smiles, smirks, and sparring is going to put her right onto death row.

IMO

Just heard on hln jurors connecting with JM. and that they Laughed when he lowered his voice & asked JA if this was better. ( after saying men like him & TA who yell or grill her get her jumbled and she looses her memory).

Loved to hear this!!!!!

I wish they would stop talking about the jury!!! We are treading on mistrial here!!! Moo....!

Our Anita (I believe) just said on Dr. Drew that when JA left the stand she went to her team and put her hands around her neck and made some motion. Dr. Drew wasn't showing her, so I don't know the move, but interesting! Can't wait for our intrepid reporters to return!!

Is today's testimony up on Youtube yet? Can't find it. If anyone knows could you please post a link?

I actually think she has a very mild Strabismus of the right eye. Not an uncommon thing. I did notice that even on her artwork of grace kelly, she gave her one too maybe...

eye.jpg

(an eye problem in which the eyes are misaligned—meaning that they point in different directions. One eye may look straight ahead, while the other eye turns inward) Where the muscle needs to be cut. At times I don't see it, but other times I do.

Im beginning to think that either MM or the other friend or both may have been part of helping to forge the letters.

The boyfriend of hers that visits her in jail is a wahoo. My goodness. She can do no wrong in his eyes. Hope he has eyes in the back of his head.
My son has it. Strabismus. She has it too. Sometimes referred to as a lazy eye. She probably went "undiagnosed" until she hit the prison system. That's why she has the glasses. Along with astigmatism. Which often accompanies a lazy eye. I think her glasses are likely legit. They add to the look so what-the-hay; she might as well throw them on. I'm willing to bet that her dental, eye and medical care before she hit prison, what completely neglected.

moo

Where in the world did JA get all the money to make all her moves, all her road trips, her clothes, her food, her car insurance, her gas, her contact lenses, her cell phone and cell phone payments....she was a part-time waitress jumping from place to place. Where did the money come from?

I think she scammed the men she was "dating".. One of the things a Sociopath/Personality Disorder people can do is tell these wonderful stories paint themselves in light of underdog..

ie (insert man name here) I don't know what I'm going to do that (insert income method paycheck/commission/personal check) it's President's day I didn't know bank would be closed idk what I'm going to do because (insert financial obligation) or (insert negative consequence). Sniff Sniff

(Random Man) says JA here's X amt of $ to resolve your issue.. JA "Yeah.. you're the best.. what would I do with out you! I'll pay you back tomorrow" Guy says "Don't worry when you get a chance or think about it"

Thus JA forgets she has a committment out of town (road trip) I'll get it to you when I get back. (Road Trip = seeing another man to give her $$)

JMO

I find it really creepy and totally inappropriate that Jodi is smiling throughout her testimony about the witness tampering and stalking Bianca.

We just heard from two ladies present in the courtroom that a couple of jurors were laughing at JA for whining about JM and comparing him to the evil "wrath of Travis".

His sin?

Yelling at and "grilling" St. Jodi of Arias.

Just heard on hln jurors connecting with JM. and that they Laughed when he lowered his voice & asked JA if this was better. ( after saying men like him & TA who yell or grill her get her jumbled and she looses her memory).

Loved to hear this!!!!!

Heard that also. From what I have read earlier while JA was on direct questioning the Jury appeared bored and tuned out. Perhaps they were looking forward to today as much as most of us here.

:)

Is today's testimony up on Youtube yet? Can't find it. If anyone knows could you please post a link?

it's up on the "debunked lie thread". 1st 2 and then the 3rd later.

I'm watching part 3, but you can click on the user's name to get to the other parts.

[video=youtube;y9xLnoNfyRI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9xLnoNfyRI[/video]

I actually think she has a very mild Strabismus of the right eye. Not an uncommon thing. I did notice that even on her artwork of grace kelly, she gave her one too maybe...

eye.jpg

(an eye problem in which the eyes are misaligned—meaning that they point in different directions. One eye may look straight ahead, while the other eye turns inward) Where the muscle needs to be cut. At times I don't see it, but other times I do.

Yep. She has a "lazy eye".

ETA - An undiagnosed lazy eye goes on into adulthood. It doesn't necessarily mean that only the right or the left will wander. Sometimes there is an effect that compensates so that the left eye might lean in and then the right. The eyes try to "fix" the problem depending on where and how they are looking at the subject. So sometimes, you might find a pic of her with her right eye in the corner and another time, it might be the left. It's the same problem but the eyes are trying to compensate according to what she is trying to look at.

moo

I find it really creepy and totally inappropriate that Jodi is smiling throughout her testimony about the witness tampering and stalking Bianca.

I wonder if Juan is going to call bianca and steve to tell about the crazy psycho visit where JA obviously would not leave for more than an hour? JA said she most definitely did not act irate or anything as she was in Bianca's home . Bet Bianca could tell a different story.

I have a lazy eye like Jodi...same eye too. I can assure you I am not a psycopath and I do not lie. That was a pretty harsh generalization in my opinion. :(

JA kept saying she was sexually monogamous with Travis for 2 years. Did she mean ALL sexual activities or was she only counting "vanilla sex"? She seems to have skewed ideas on what constitutes "sex".

And I just listened to the magazine interrogation again, and Juan definitely implied that the message was for Matt McCarthy in anticipation of his upcoming deposition. I assume that there will be more evidence about Matt's visits with Jodi in jail and phone calls with her.

Matt is still going to testify for the defense?

i noticed that when she said Travis was attacking her, after he'd been shot in the head, he yelled (said, screamed - it's all the same to j.a.) "*advertiser censored*n kill you, b!tch" .. and again she said he said "kill you, b!tch" - NOT "i'm going to....." - i thought that is strange, even for someone who was just shot in the head, that Travis would (also) leave out pronouns.

Wow, strange, you heard that too. I need to listen to that again. No pronouns from what Travis supposedly said.

Jodi seems to have a code of ethics of sorts that she isn't aware of herself. Leaving out pronouns as a way of not lying directly.

Rubbing the throat, says Jenine Driver, is some kind of discomfort. DrD asks if it could mean Jodi's thinking of suicide. Hardly! I think liars self-soothe while lying and the throat area is where the lies come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theonce-ler