jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #48 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BFEF7BB0-8044-4D8C-8ACC-7B221ED84FFA-16055-00000749660AA690_zpsf7a27615.jpg

Great pix for Christmas/Holiday cards to send to her loved ones... :sleigh:

:doh:... She doesn't have any...

Yikes, now Jenine Driver, Body Language expert, feels Juan came out of the gate too strong. She thinks a softer approach at first works. Well, from my arm chair as a pretend juror, I had my wooden spoon raised, so I think Juan needs to whack her on the head to get an answer as to why and how she killed Travis.

Maybe they all need to see those horrible pics again of Travis dead at Jodi's hands. We listened to eight days of "uncomfortable maybe I didn't like it sex", FGS! She has made a mockery of the courtroom!

Maybe if Ms. Driver had to look at those crime scene photos for the last five years she might feel a whole lot differently. jmo

My son has it. Strabismus. She has it too. Sometimes referred to as a lazy eye. She probably went "undiagnosed" until she hit the prison system. That's why she has the glasses. Along with astigmatism. Which often accompanies a lazy eye. I think her glasses are likely legit. They add to the look so what-the-hay; she might as well throw them on. I'm willing to bet that her dental, eye and medical care before she hit prison, what completely neglected.

moo

One problem with astigmatism is night driving. Lights have what appear to be stars around them. If she is affected by that, how dangerous for everyone else on the highway during her "road trip".

MOO

I'm way way way behind and, drat, for being a teacher b/c I can't watch at work.

Anybody else wonder if Matt or Darryl was missing a knife after Jodi's visit on her way to Travis'?

:greetings: Thanks for joining us! Looking forward to reading your posts... That is an excellent question!!!

welcome.gif

I note that St. Jodi of Arias cannot spell "imaginations".

I also learned that for a woman with a broken, Popsicle-stick splinted finger on her writing hand, she exhibited enviable penmanship as evidence by her diary.

It seems as if Jodi went on a tour of ex-boyfriends or ex sexual partners on her voyage to Mesa to kill Travis. She planned to visit Gus (but didn't have time if I remember correctly) then she visited both DB and Matt, even staying overnight with Matt. Then she made it to Travis', killed him and then made her way to Ryan Burns' house in Utah.

what the what!?

Maybe she was just involved in "under cover" work".... :dunno:

Heard that also. From what I have read earlier while JA was on direct questioning the Jury appeared bored and tuned out. Perhaps they were looking forward to today as much as most of us here.

:)

I said it earlier it was so refreshing to have a back and forth testimony. To not have a question and get a story for an answer.

I have a lazy eye like Jodi...same eye too. I can assure you I am not a psycopath and I do not lie. That was a pretty harsh generalization in my opinion. :(

OH heck that is so common and never would be associated with anything but a little muscle that misbehaves. I worked in Family Practice over a decade and we shared an office with an Ophthalmologist, that was a very common thing.

pRotect your neck dimple . . . vulnerability . . . . rubbing their neck . . . danger . . .

do you think she will hurt herself?
I would be watching

(On Dr. D HLN responding to our Anita's questioning . . )

Loving the inside vibe from reported in the courtroom by our very own members! Helps us to see the world through their eyes!

Idea keeps popping in my head . .
during JA's time living with boyfriend #1 or #2 . . . she got into some sort of jousting or some other midevilish . . (?) combat/competition something to that effect .. . . it was around the time of the Wiccan guy or vampire guy . . . can't remember now

wonder if that guy (or her friends) were into knifes/self defense .. .. something to that effect

I too think she had a favorite knife that she kept in her car . . . . I think that is why she felt safe to sleep in her car/in a tent/crash @ people's houses/drive @ night . . .

I think she had enough protection that she felt safe . . . . (or at least powerful)

I think MM was the target of the whole interview magazine smuggle of information but I am not really sure who the female was that she wanted to give the magazines to @ the visits.

I find it really creepy and totally inappropriate that Jodi is smiling throughout her testimony about the witness tampering and stalking Bianca.

she must have no concern that she is getting caught in lies. she is having a good time sparring with jm. again thinking she is the smartest person in the room. thinking she has control. imo she knows she will never work out of jail so she will play this game. it is really sad to watch her because in her mind she is superior. moo

My son has it. Strabismus. She has it too. Sometimes referred to as a lazy eye. She probably went "undiagnosed" until she hit the prison system. That's why she has the glasses. Along with astigmatism. Which often accompanies a lazy eye. I think her glasses are likely legit. They add to the look so what-the-hay; she might as well throw them on. I'm willing to bet that her dental, eye and medical care before she hit prison, what completely neglected.

moo

Yes, maybe the only health care she got was the boob job. Two for the price of one though, so good deal. :lol:

I have a lazy eye like Jodi...same eye too. I can assure you I am not a psycopath and I do not lie. That was a pretty harsh generalization in my opinion. :(

if lazy i means crazy - then thats my entire family

I said it earlier it was so refreshing to have a back and forth testimony. To not have a question and get a story for an answer.

Well this isn't exactly back and forth. It is a bit like pulling teeth at times tho.

When Jodi claimed that Travis said, "*advertiser censored**in kill you!" I was surprised that JM didn't object that it was hearsay. I remember she said those words at least twice, so I can't imagine that her statement slipped by JM. I started to wonder if JM let it go by without an objection, because he plans to use the statement against her. Any thoughts on this?

I'm nearsighted and wear both contacts and glasses at different times, both require different prescriptions.

The pair of glasses I wear is not bifocal and for distance, can't see well close up with them.

I can see things close without glasses but it's blurred beyond 10 feet. I take them off to sit and read the screen on the puter like now. I put them back on to watch TV across the room. Also I take them off for reading..

Just thought I'd share...

Cheers

i agree. i am willing to bet that over this weekend she will prepare like a jeopardy contestant trying to anticipate were jm will be going with his questions. watching this unfold is priceless:moo:

Or "TRUTH or CONSEQUENCES"... :wink:

i noticed that when she said Travis was attacking her, after he'd been shot in the head, he yelled (said, screamed - it's all the same to j.a.) "*advertiser censored*n kill you, b!tch" .. and again she said he said "kill you, b!tch" - NOT "i'm going to....." - i thought that is strange, even for someone who was just shot in the head, that Travis would (also) leave out pronouns.

I think she tailored nasty things she said to him as things he said to her. I thought many words and actions she attributed to him were things she said or did. IOW, she was probably saying these things to him during the murder. moo

First half hour today was awesome. I got lost after that. She looks like she's lying but I don't understand what the State is pointing out. I'm not stupid. I've watched lots of trials. I watched KC from beginning to end. I remember everyone on here doing the slam dunk for Jeff A and I did not see it. I stopped posting once they forgot the cell phone pings, the timeline, the real evidence and went into fanciful displays about "new sciences". They got lost in the forrest.

Today, I saw glimmers of her potential lies. I saw him trying to understand her. There was a dance. It was a tango. And I'm not at all sure who is in the lead.

moo

IMO, Juan is in the lead by a mile and if she keeps testifying like she did today he will gain miles and miles everyday he crosses her.

She came across as a liar, cunning, smirky, arrogant, and confrontational. I can tell you as a juror myself several times jurors do not like any witness to come across this way ............much less a defendant.

The people who were in the courtroom said today that Juan held command of that courtroom and no one had any sympathy for Jodi. They said some of the jurors even shook their head in disgust when she made her smart *advertiser censored** remark about Juan reminding her of Travis.

IMO

Jodi gave a HUGE clue about herself today when she said that she tends to take in information very "literally". I think she sent out a very important clue about who she is and how she perceives things. To be noted.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member