jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #48 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been following the trial at work and reading up here. Thank you for all the reading material guys and girls! :) Enjoying watching Jodi get grilled on the stand. She's so flip with Juan... oh my.

She lied again and told old Darryl that she paid $300 for the boob job. Why do some women have to lie about what they pay for something to the man in their life? Ive never understood that deceit in a relationship.

But he believed her...........big mistake.

That is why she couldnt help him pay the bills anymore. It all went to buy the fake *advertiser censored*.

IMO

Where did she tell him she got them from.. the Dollar Store?? :floorlaugh:

I hope you can answer this for me because I heard Jean C. say the same thing several times today about her penmanship. Since I haven't been able to watch every day - was it established that Jodi was left handed? Thanks in advance....:)

LOL. Two days after her left ringer was broken as a result of TA's WRATH, she was writing in her diary with the same left hand that he ASSAULTED and BATTERED. Sure. And she also wrote there was nothing to write for a few day because nothing much had happened. And supposedly, she wrote all this with the bent up broken finger.

Oh Juan...How could she write all this chit in her diary with the broken finger?

moo

I actually also thought Mr. Juanderful came on too forcefully in the beginning. He was making every utterance out of her mouth a reason to go full-on nuclear and I think it's better used more judiciously rather than full-tilt-all-the-time.

He also was going down rat holes, digging into levels of details but not about the important points, just to try and get to her (which wasn't really working so well). At one point I thought she looked like the one who was in control and he looked and sounded out of control raging mad. I know that runs contrary to what most people think of his performance today and believe me, it's hard for me (who thinks he's fabulous) to say that, but it's what I saw and perceived.

I do understand the need to take topics out of order and use the element of surprise, but some of his major points were getting lost in the minutiae of the battle between them. Plus all the side bars for every objection just screwed with the pacing.

The finger line of questioning was the most clear with the fastest payoff (the 'aha' liar!). The txt messages, cell phone calls, Mormon church family home night mix started to jumble. The bottom line of that is JA wasn't at TA's house to see this supposed pedophilic tendency and he wasn't blowing up her phone trying to talk to her, and all was seemingly normal and mundane with the swapping car talk. But all that sort of got lost.

Ok anyone else watching NG on HLN..

In the replay of the Finger Debate did anyone else notice the court reporter watching back n forth between JA & JM that when she says right fingers he looks shocked raises eyebrow then aghast about what she's saying.. kind of comical that even the court reporter has look on face like he's typing bull chit more bull chit LOL..

Just curious if only I saw this..

I thought I noticed a couple of times some looks on the court reporter that looked like he was about to stand up and say, "I call Bull S@&t on that one!"

Never seen any reactions on court reporters' faces before today!

:what:

I have a lazy eye, but it goes outward, not inward, and noone has ever suggested cutting the muscles, only doing eye exercises for it and it doesn't directly affect my vision, I see forward and sideways at the same time.

Hey I'd not be doing any of the exercises as it sounds to me as a bit of a bonus in having ultra peripheral vision..

LOL. Two days after her left ringer was broken as a result of TA's WRATH, she was writing in her diary with the same left hand that he ASSAULTED and BATTERED. Sure. And she also wrote there was nothing to write for a few day because nothing much had happened. And supposedly, she wrote all this with the bent up broken finger.

Oh Juan...How could she write all this chit in her diary with the broken finger?

moo
Also she didn't write anything in the journal about Travis being a 'pedophile' - the day she allegedly caught him with the child *advertiser censored*.

Nothing noteworthy happened that day it seems........

:waitasec:

yes - he was just on - normally he isn't on thursday, but was today

Thanks, I'll watch for the rerun. NG is replaying now and my guide says, What would you do, is on! Must have missed Dr. Drew while watching Impractical Jokers but it was a great laugh anyway!

In my opinion the defense has failed miserably. I was shaking like a chihauhau as the only only only thing that I would have thought as far as self defense is if she had said to him right at that moment that she was going to put all his pictures of sex on the Internet to slam him. like she is doing right now, if I was in the shower I would get out and try to f ing kill her at that moment perhaps. The defense strategy missed and I am so glad that that that happened. I really thought the entire time they were building up to that!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Anita and I are having dinner now at a swanky place- lots to update on from both of us- meanwhile a pink diamond cocktail and conversation

bbm

here's where she says 'f... kill you, b...,' at 18:44, but the link will lead into that a little before.. http://youtu.be/hBNSypqlybc?t=18m12s

ETA.. listening to it again, i may have attributed the second 'kill you, b****' to j.a. by mistake, since Nurmi says it shortly after her.. ALSO without the "i'm going to..." or any pronouns.. i think she say it again though, but i have stopped the video for now..

Thanks. She leaves out the pronoun.

In general, I doubt if she shot Travis first that he'd be able to say much of anything coherently.

Taking pause to remember her description of Travis (in the ninja story) crying out in pain, but not like a girl. Then today...what was it...oh yeah, the supposed gay guy being dramatic, "frantic almost like a woman"...Jodi has gender issues, IMO.

I have a question I haven't been able to follow the trial everyday. First does anyone know if Travis had roommates at the time of his death? Second, why did it take days before someone found his body?

Also she didn't write anything in the journal about Travis being a 'pedophile' - the day she allegedly caught him with the child *advertiser censored*.

Nothing noteworthy happened that day it seems........

:waitasec:
Did you see that she wrote in her journal "I've had four separate offers today"? She recorded all the times that men "hit" on her.

Wonder why she did that?

It involves witness tampering. He has the proof. Bet there is also a recording from the jail. And Jodi called her sister "dumb". I'm thinking that is why JM started off with that comment made by Jodi about her sister. jmo

My baby sis had a lazy eye and began wearing glasses at 18 months old to strengthen the weak eye. She also never stalked or killed anyone.

Getting tired of these sweeping generalizations myself. Lazy eye, waitress, etc. :rolleyes:

I mean it might be an attempt to attack Jodi, and that's fine, but there are an awful lot of waitresses and people with lazy eyes who are being attacked, too. :(

Not cool.

I was a waitress for ages, and my sister had an operation as a toddler for the same eye problem ;)

One thing that is true and might apply to JA is that it can change which hand is dominant, or folks with a lazy eye can become ambidextrous. I don't recall why that is, but my sister's doctor always said that's why she's left-handed: because of her lazy eye and her operation as a small kid. She started out right-handed when she was younger still.

moo

About her writing, I have read on prior threads that some have noticed Jodi writing with either her right or left hand. Don't most left handers write with a backward slant, or is that not right? There is no slant in her writings.

Where did she tell him she got them from.. the Dollar Store?? :floorlaugh:

Silly Silly... She DID pay $300 for them.. in Jodi's world (and women like her) that's the truth because either:

1) It was the monthly payment to the HC Finance company & she only made one payment at that time..

2) She made payment/down payment AND the rest of the $$ is coming from her creative accounting (borrowing $ from her male "friends").

When Jodi claimed that Travis said, "*advertiser censored**in kill you!" I was surprised that JM didn't object that it was hearsay. I remember she said those words at least twice, so I can't imagine that her statement slipped by JM. I started to wonder if JM let it go by without an objection, because he plans to use the statement against her. Any thoughts on this?

I have a question I haven't been able to follow the trial everyday. First does anyone know if Travis had roommates at the time of his death? Second, why did it take days before someone found his body?
Yes, he had roommates. Travis was gone frequently and traveled quite a bit. The area of his home where he lived had the door closed. Travis lived a non-dangerous lifestyle. His roommates couldn't imagine that he was dead inside his shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44