jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #49 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just listened to Ryan's testimony about this, and he did not say which hand the cuts were on.
Are there any pictures from the business meetings that Ryan and Arias attended ? I bet not and that's surprising with Arias being the avid photographer ... unless she was afraid of getting photographed.

What do y'all think will be the next "surprise" that Juan brings out?

It would be my dream to find the "manicurist" that did her nails. ( Brazilian & dye job ) I would imagine she was taking about going to Cancun with her boyfriend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her attorneys know she's giving false testimony now too.

Thinking she's lying and eliciting specific false testimony are different things. I think this is why Nurmi asked such open ended questions -- he's not allowed to ask her for a false answer that he knows is false.

It would be my dream to find the "manicurist" that did her nails. ( Brazilian & dye job ) I would imagine she was taking about going to Cancun with her boyfriend.

:please:

Are there any pictures from the business meetings that Ryan and Arias attended ? I bet not and that's surprising with Arias being the avid photographer ... unless she was afraid of getting photographed.

I wonder if there was a deposition with Ryan or anywhere he indicated which hand it was. It seems so obvious, but she has apparently found a way to lie about this. Not that it is believable, but I wish this could be nailed down

Omg I just thought of something....Do "final last words" have a time limit??????

Well, they changed the mailing procedures after Jodi tried to get the magazine out per Jodi soooooooooo, I could see a change coming to, "final last words in 25 words or less." I can see it now, "Well let's see, the day I was born the doctor slapped me and knocked me out, well actually, he didn't quite slap me, more like a hard tap. Anyway everything went black. Oh, no wait, that was before I was born. Let me back up a bit......." jmo

Omg I just thought of something....Do "final last words" have a time limit??????

I keep telling myself I'm going to bed and these little comments keep me on this darned board. Very funny!

I believe those who receive the electric chair have heads shaved first. At least that is my recollection from Florida.

:)

MOO

Shave her head, but leave the bangs. :rocker:
They are a crime unto themselves....

Rut Roh..

I hope Marinez heeds the warning from JA yesterday. I think this may be a first. The defendent, who is accused of murder, mentions her displeasure with the tone and grilling of the prosecutor and relates that she didn't like it when her victim did it either....hmmm

...not good...
Never seen anything like it either.

Wondering if she really does have a death wish for herself?

:waitasec:

Conveniently there isn't any pictures to corroborate the stories that count.

I wonder if there was a deposition with Ryan or anywhere he indicated which hand it was. It seems so obvious, but she has apparently found a way to lie about this. Not that it is believable, but I wish this could be nailed down

He already testified to it being her left hand. She is on tape with Flores showing him where she cut her hand and it's her left. Her blood at the scene is from her left hand palm print on the wall. Not much more nailing down to do. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288