jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #49 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder when Jodi testified that after she dropped the camera that Travis was yelling at her and that he spit on her and then she added quickly as an afterthought, "maybe it was water, I don't know". Maybe it was neither. Maybe it was blood? Could she have dropped the camera deliberately and when he went to pick it up she stabbed him in the chest? She obviously appears to be covering her tracks by saying..."maybe it was water." jmo

During her interrogation with Flores, when telling the shower photo shoot story, she said about the face photo: "it's a great picture, Travis hates it. I don't know why he hates this picture."

To me, that sounded like an authentic story. But why was she speaking of him in present tense, and how could they have had time to talk about it considering that she slaughtered him seconds later?

One more witness that day for those of you who are busy googling:

Alan Kreitl

Alan M. Kreitl, B.S.

Forensic Document Examiner

Alan Kreitl is a full-time examiner at the Arizona Department of Public Safety Crime Laboratory and a part-time examiner at AFL. Alan holds a BS in Forensic Science from Michigan State University. After conducting drug analyses at AZ DPS for 4 years, Alan trained with Howard A. Birnbaum in the AZ DPS questioned document unit and completed his training March 2000. He is now the senior forensic document examiner at the state crime laboratory. Alan has been working at Affiliated Forensic Laboratory since 2006. He is a member of the Southwestern Association of Forensic Document Examiners, where he currently serves on the board as the Mountain Region’s representative.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.afl-qd.com/index.php/oe

ETA: http://www.safde.org/whatwedo.htm

Scope of Document Examination

Identification of handwriting and signatures
Identification of a document as a forgery

No time like the present, lol!

Here ya go, Curious Me! A 3-pack, even! (We have several from the kid's Valentine's Day parties!)

Enjoy! (Pace yourself-- you have 3 packs!) :floorlaugh:

poprocks_zps39665a75.jpg

Lovely mani!

During her interrogation with Flores, when telling the shower photo shoot story, she said about the face photo: "it's a great picture, Travis hates it. I don't know why he hates this picture."

To me, that sounded like an authentic story. But why was she speaking of him in present tense, and how could they have had time to talk about it considering that she slaughtered him seconds later?

Exactly. How? Could he have told her "I hate this, why are you doing this?" And then she did what she did? Not so far stretched, is it?

moo

and that was the only blood she even mentioned---her own. she had to be covered with blood after she killed him, and not one word about it, not even from the gunshot which she claims to remember.

I thought that she didn't remember the gunshot and said that she didn't even know he'd been shot until Flores told her?

Alan M. Kreitl, B.S.

Alan Kreitl is a full-time examiner at the Arizona Department of Public Safety Crime Laboratory and a part-time examiner at AFL. Alan holds a BS in Forensic Science from Michigan State University. After conducting drug analyses at AZ DPS for 4 years, Alan trained with Howard A. Birnbaum in the AZ DPS questioned document unit and completed his training March 2000. He is now the senior forensic document examiner at the state crime laboratory. Alan has been working at Affiliated Forensic Laboratory since 2006. He is a member of the Southwestern Association of Forensic Document Examiners, where he currently serves on the board as the Mountain Region’s representative.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.afl-qd.com/index.php/oe

This is a defense expert? Wonder if it's about the letters she wrote claiming were Travis and/or the writing in the magazines.

Well everyone it's that time, walking the dog in 30 degree weather with rain ta boot. If I'm not back in two days I'm probably dead of hypothermia.

I think that everything she put in the car from the crime scene that had blood on it left blood in the car. I think that she "rinsed" it with the water from her trunk and it looked like cool aid to the car rental guy.

Oh, and her losing her shoes was another lie since we saw the shoes on in the photo of her dragging him. Another lie from her.

I think she brought her own hefty bag or something...stripped showered over Travis..loaded up the bag ...

There is not a speck of blood anywhere in the house outside of his bedroom. We know she went downstairs and laundry room ... She had to be clean when she did. Perhaps blood got in the car when she later removed items from the bag to toss them and got some blood on her hands that she washed off with bottled water after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we know for sure Matt is not testifying?
or what were the results in that hearing in 2011?

Posts 945 and 960 are about the 8-8-11 hearing.
I think most here have had a few too many?? lol
Do you still have our wits about you?

Party on peeps.

Alan M. Kreitl, B.S.

He was the State's expert in the hearing about the pedophilia letters. A week or so later, they continued the hearing, and Jodi (representing herself for a very short time) put her own document examiner expert on the stand. Then she asked if her lawyers could take back over again, and her lawyers immediately said "we give up on this one--forget about the letters."

I found that so eerie too Boodles. It was like she got all dreamy eyed saying that. Yet we know it was about a minute later she started her killing spree. I think she's created a whole psycho fantasy in her mind. If she wasn't in jail she'd probably have one of those closet shrines made to him. Maybe she was buying two hamburgers and two of other things to include him in her road trip. NUTS.

I thought that she didn't remember the gunshot and said that she didn't even know he'd been shot until Flores told her?

The blood was EVERYWHERE. LOTS and LOTS of blood. It's most likely what enabled her to slide him back along the hallway and into the shower stall. She doesn't remember the blood? She did when she interviewed with Detective Flores...Talking about the "ninja's".

He was the State's expert in the hearing about the pedophilia letters. A week or so later, they continued the hearing, and Jodi (representing herself for a very short time) put her own document examiner expert on the stand. Then she asked if her lawyers could take back over again, and her lawyers immediately said "we give up on this one--forget about the letters."

Thank you!!

The blood was EVERYWHERE. LOTS and LOTS of blood. It's most likely what enabled her to slide him back along the hallway and into the shower stall. She doesn't remember the blood? She did when she interviewed with Detective Flores...Talking about the "ninja's".

GOOD CATCH! Send to Nancy Grace..stat! lol

Dissociative Identity Disorder is extremely rare. (I have never seen anyone with that diagnosis.) Many psychiatrists state it is non-existant and it is only a "form" of schizophrenia.

Jodi is a pretty good actress, but she couldn't pull that off. Some of her fake multiple personalities would have to be empathetic and show fear. She couldn't fake this.
Sybil twin sister of Lizzie borden:great:

wow! thank you!

And Travis crawling around screaming and holding his head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members