jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #49 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it just one of two ways to get to first degree... The other being cruel and heinous?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cruel , heinous and depraved relate to the DP.

First degree can be felony murder (the commission of a felony in the act of the murder) or premeditated murder.

I think...AZ Lawyer? I do know the first 3 relate to aggravating factors for the DP.

First degree can be felony murder (the commission of a felony in the act of the murder) or premeditated murder.

I think...AZ Lawyer? I do know the first 3 relate to aggravating factors for the DP.

That it! Yes.... The second way to get there is to find she was unwanted ( the felony) in his home ...after she started killing him.

Fascinating. I was just wondering about this possibility, after reading minute entries dated 8/10/11, in which Jodi's old lawyer mentions "possible issues" regarding Matt M., and 8/15/11, in which Jodi's lawyers suddenly withdraw their attempt to get the pedophilia letters into evidence. Which, as a lawyer, you would have to do if you had learned they were forged.

Will the prosecution be able to present this evidence in the trial? TIA

I have yesterday's testimony in the background and just caught something. She talks about the "little boy picture" incident as so traumatic she'll "never forget it". And how it was in "slow motion". so she doesn't exactly respond to trauma by "blacking out" does she? (not that any of it happened but you know...)

No, Travis DIDN'T like that picture, because I believe at that moment was when he realized that JA was there taking pictures! I do believe that he thought she was long gone until then. :what:

Got it!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

When did this song publish? It is soooooooooooo eerie. JA can easily enter our imagination as the singer walks into his house, bed, shower, office...OMG!

As far as the tape, I can't take it..:blushing:
1995. I long have loved this song but hearing her talk about it...and knowing the details of this case do put a different spin on it for me.

That's what I wondered, they did look puzzled, they went through each page of it. My thought is they knew about them but really never looked at them, maybe didn't realize what was in them until yesterday. I would have looked and acted casual about it because I think they drew more attention to them by taking so long to look them over...

photo%20mag.jpg

Yipes! Might he not contaminate the bridge of his spectacles with his nose mucous when wearing them like that? He already has enough problems without inviting boogers to adorn his forehead, poor da with lying jodi-ball-and-chain around his ankle. Jmo.

Which reminds me, i keep seeing posts about the mans socks worn yesterday and i missed out on seeing those and am quite curious. Stephanie, or anyone, can you post an image for me? mucho tia!

Will the prosecution be able to present this evidence in the trial? TIA

We'll see. :) The pedophilia letters are not coming in, of course, because the state already moved to exclude them and the defense caved on that halfway through the hearing. So they can't bring in evidence of any forgery by Matt to show that the letters are fake. But perhaps if they can show that JA was orchestrating the forgery, they could bring it in to show that she is taking all possible steps to present false evidence to the jury (and therefore should not be believed).

Cruelty is the only aggravating factor alleged in this case.

Yes, first degree murder can be either committing a murder in connection with the commission of another felony (2nd degree burglary in this case), or premeditated murder.

She kept saying that he just wouldn't stop. I think that was a true memory. I think that Travis didn't die as quickly or as easily as JA thought he would. I think that part, at least, horrified her.

I think it pissed her off!

Cruelty is the only aggravating factor alleged in this case.

Yes, first degree murder can be either committing a murder in connection with the commission of another felony (2nd degree burglary in this case), or premeditated murder.

I'm surprised they aren't also arguing heinous.

Jodi herself said it was in her interrogation. Oh brother.

Good night folks!!!....post slow so I can catch up in the am:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member