NY Mom Hires Strippers for 16yo Birthday Party

Mom sounds pretty immature, I am betting the teens thought it was super cool too.

No sure the charges should be "child endangerment" though, more like "corrupting a minor".

Stay classy mom

Many adults were also at the party. Just as I figured. A kids' party with everyone and their dogs invited and probably drinking. Guess she just didn't care about the kids or what their parents want their own kids exposed to.

It's trashy, but I really don't see the big deal or need for charges.

At the party, the women performed what police describe as “personal and intimate” dances with the party guests, some of whom were as young as 13.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...pers-son-16th-article-1.1268136#ixzz2LdlR7Ocx

No big deal? If it were a male dancer and a 13 yr old female would it be a "big deal" ?

Yes, if some woman took her thirteen year old daughter to Chippendales, I'd feel the same way about a lap dance. Tacky, certainly, but not worth charges.

Yes, if some woman took her thirteen year old daughter to Chippendales, I'd feel the same way about a lap dance. Tacky, certainly, but not worth charges.

I don't think those male dancers have physical comtact with the audience. I don't think the 13 yr old would be permitted to enter. The club owners have better sense and know the law.
Do you know what a lap dance is? The woman gyrates on the man's lap until he orgasms. It's sex with your clothes on. If a Chip dancer did that to a 13 yr old girl do you think a judge is going to say " Well it's tacky, but you're free to go"?

I don't think those male dancers have physical comtact with the audience. I don't think the 13 yr old would be permitted to enter. The club owners have better sense and know the law.
Do you know what a lap dance is? The woman gyrates on the man's lap until he orgasms. It's sex with your clothes on. If a Chip dancer did that to a 13 yr old girl do you think a judge is going to say " Well it's tacky, but you're free to go"?

Yes, I know what a lap dance is. And yes, there is contact at Chippendales, or at least there was when I went about ten years ago.

Obviously we have a difference of opinion on this matter. I really see no benefit in repeating our opinions over the issue, since neither of us is likely to change the other's mind on it.

This would never have happened in my family. We were/are some uptight people.

Maybe this type of family thinks 16 is a "coming of age", you know, when you used to work on farms and were married when the boy was 16 and girl was 12? Perhaps those thoughts were passed down for generations?

Not okay in America, but probably okay in a few other countries.

Yes, I know what a lap dance is. And yes, there is contact at Chippendales, or at least there was when I went about ten years ago.

Obviously we have a difference of opinion on this matter. I really see no benefit in repeating our opinions over the issue, since neither of us is likely to change the other's mind on it.

Do they allow 13 yr olds in those clubs?

This would never have happened in my family. We were/are some uptight people.

Maybe this type of family thinks 16 is a "coming of age", you know, when you used to work on farms and were married when the boy was 16 and girl was 12? Perhaps those thoughts were passed down for generations?

Not okay in America, but probably okay in a few other countries.

There were 13 yr olds involved. I can't believe some are OK with this. You can't have sexual contact with a minor........it's ILLEGAL. This mother (if you can call her that) and the lap dancer need to be locked up. This ultra liberal life style is why our society is doomed.

It's trashy, but I really don't see the big deal or need for charges.

I do not know how to do a screen shot but if you open this news story you will see one of the pictures posted on Facebook...

It is very graphic and the dancer is up side down and has her V-Jay-Jay up against this kids mouth! Her legs are on his shoulders! Her breasts are most likely on his crotch. This is NOT a "normal" stripper sitting aside him, giving a hands off "Lap Dance"!

You can tell it is a young boy because his arm is so thin!

Perhaps this very physical contact is why the mother is being charged with a crime.

It may have been a different story if the under-aged kids had just been watching from a distance while the strippers removed their clothes!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/cops-mom-hired-strippers-son-16th-article-1.1268136

MOO..just saying...

One of the photos distributed by the district attorney's office shows Viger receiving a lap dance from one of the hired dancers; another picture shows a young male with another nearly nude dancer on top of him with her legs around his head.

"As difficult as it may be for us to have to weigh in on these kinds of cases, certainly exposing the unsuspecting children to this sort of 'entertainment' goes beyond the pale when it comes to what is appropriate for 14, 15 and 16 year old child," Murphy said in the statement.

CNN affiliate WRGB visited the Viger home and encountered a man who said the family "was not making statements at this time."

CNN's calls to Viger, her attorney and the adult entertainment company that provided the dancers were not immediately returned.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/20/us/new-york-strippers-teen-party/index.html?hpt=ju_c2

Mom goes to jail, may have to register as a sex offender, could lose her kids, but hey, it's no big deal.

There were 13 yr olds involved. I can't believe some are OK with this. You can't have sexual contact with a minor........it's ILLEGAL. This mother (if you can call her that) and the lap dancer need to be locked up. This ultra liberal life style is why our society is doomed.

I am not okay with it.

Disgusting! Some people should be forced to take parenting classes. Unfortunately, it's a little too late for this boy and his friends. I can't believe no other adult stepped in. No excuses for poor parenting like this.

BBM I'd say the individual getting the lap dance is an older guy, you can tell by the receeding hairline in the picture.

I do not know how to do a screen shot but if you open this news story you will see one of the pictures posted on Facebook...

It is very graphic and the dancer is up side down and has her V-Jay-Jay up against this kids mouth! Her legs are on his shoulders! Her breasts are most likely on his crotch. This is NOT a "normal" stripper sitting aside him, giving a hands off "Lap Dance"!

You can tell it is a young boy because his arm is so thin!

Perhaps this very physical contact is why the mother is being charged with a crime.

It may have been a different story if the under-aged kids had just been watching from a distance while the strippers removed their clothes!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/cops-mom-hired-strippers-son-16th-article-1.1268136

MOO..just saying...

BBM I'd say the individual getting the lap dance is an older guy, you can tell by the receeding hairline in the picture.

Excecpt that the link I posted reports the the person with legs wrapped around his head was a juvenile and the person getting the lap dance was the birthday boy. Let's not dance around this. Had the person getting the lap dance been an older man the mom would not have been arrested.I think we can agree on that.

My post was in response to this quote from Mustang Sally: "You can tell it is a young boy because his arm is so thin!". My point is "we" can't tell the age by the picture.

By the way - the quote from the link you posted -
http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/20/us/new-york-strippers-teen-party/index.html?hpt=ju_c2 - does not report the the person with legs wrapped around his head was a juvenile and the person getting the lap dance was the birthday boy. The quote from that link states: "another picture shows a young male with another nearly nude dancer on top of him with her legs around his head." No where does it state that it was 1) a juvenile in the picture, or 2) it is the birthday boy.

Excecpt that the link I posted reports the the person with legs wrapped around his head was a juvenile and the person getting the lap dance was the birthday boy. Let's not dance around this. Pun intended? Had the person getting the lap dance been an older man the mom would not have been arrested.I think we can agree on that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back