jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #50 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In dream analysis, the number two represents duality or something that occurs in doubles such as a married couple.

Since Jodi experimented with numerous religions before realizing that Mormon men worked hard (ka-ching for a parasite like Jodi), I looked up what the number two means on a Tarot card. The number two = KARMA. LOL

Wow, that's interesting. There's a lot of KARMA coming round to haunt folks in this trial. Just sayin.

I'm not a "shrink", but I understand Jodi's "2" thing and have even requested a different color rental car. I chose a new vacuum cleaner because I could get the same thing online with a freebie 2nd one. Won't just buy one can of food either. Noticed it the other day when buying some 'Ranch Style Beans'. Kind of funny that I was talking to my sister recently about this, too.

Now, don't get me wrong. Not making excuses for Jodi's crime, just trying to shed personal light on the "2" thing.

I anticipate she will make herself sick soon. I think we won't get through the next few days with her actually showing up daily. I hate those announcements. She looked a tad startled Thursday when it was done, I can picture her pulling a drama scene and having something that prevents her from standing upright. (they could tape her to a Popsicle stick and prop her up in that chair to talk)

I agree--I thought she would be "sick" on first day of cross...but it would make more sense for to be "sick" Wed or Thurs next week...

I thought the writing in the video was much messier cursive :44 especially. Nothing like the writing we saw Thursday.

So you think it looks fine? :banghead: Dang eyes of mine!

I thought it looked messier too. Those entries were after the murder, right?

I've noticed that in so many photos of Jodi and Travis together they neither one smile with their teeth showing. I'm wondering is that was Travis's typical photo pose and Jodi picked up on it trying to be more like him. hmmmm

I don't understand why Jodi's attorneys don't tell her to jump back and stop being so aggressive with the prosecutor. She is not winning any battles by doing this. She is coming off as if she thinks she is smarter than the prosecutor and she is hanging herself. This is okay with me, but I can't stand to watch her do it. Her demeanor is so harsh and smart alec. If anyone every had any sympathy for her it should be totally gone with her attitude.

Since JM has started his cross my stomach is in knots and I have so much anxiety watching it. Shades of CA and I could not relive that debaucale. I say to JM let's move it on and get rid of this poor specimen of a woman. This whole case is unbeliveable to me. Why has it taken 5 years to bring her to trial? jmo
I'm sure they will coach and coach her over the weekend and she will still think she knows best.

I hope so anyway! Let her keep up this wonderfully guilty demeanor. :please:

Doe- a deer a female deer
Ray- a drop of golden sun
ME- see me?? me me me me me me!!!
Fa- a long long way to drive....

So- ..... Juan makes me lose my head....
La- north of Mexico, south of Canada and to the eastish of Japan ...

T- well he just loved me me me me ....
Da .... Ta Da!!!

I just hate her.... grrr

Quaker oats! Abe cracks me up!

had to spit that out.
Ok carry on...

Where were you when I was looking for music for my shredder video!? LOL

Katiecool - I think of my video everytime you say that - I had no clue when I made it that they called her hand position that! Too funny!

I don't understand why Jodi's attorneys don't tell her to jump back and stop being so aggressive with the prosecutor. She is not winning any battles by doing this. She is coming off as if she thinks she is smarter than the prosecutor and she is hanging herself. This is okay with me, but I can't stand to watch her do it. Her demeanor is so harsh and smart alec. If anyone every had any sympathy for her it should be totally gone with her attitude.

Since JM has started his cross my stomach is in knots and I have so much anxiety watching it. Shades of CA and I could not relive that debaucale. I say to JM let's move it on and get rid of this poor specimen of a woman. This whole case is unbeliveable to me. Why has it taken 5 years to bring her to trial? jmo

I'm really wondering if we will see a change in her Monday. The DT has got to be telling her to wipe that smirk off her face. She does not get how she's coming across. She's just radiating psycho stalker killer IMO

He should take over DrDrews show! Let Drew sit in the corner adjusting his hinky meter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:seeya: GMTA

I have emailed HLN on several occasions strongly suggesting this very change in program hosts lol.

I'm not a "shrink", but I understand Jodi's "2" thing and have even requested a different color rental car. I chose a new vacuum cleaner because I could get the same thing online with a freebie 2nd one. Won't just buy one can of food either. Noticed it the other day when buying some 'Ranch Style Beans'. Kind of funny that I was talking to my sister recently about this, too.

Now, don't get me wrong. Not making excuses for Jodi's crime, just trying to shed personal light on the "2" thing.

What's your analysis? :seeya:

I've wondered if the defense team did lecture Jodi about appearing like a shrinking violent abused woman in front of Martinez, but Jodi's psychopathy won't allow her to back down to any opponent.

I think her attorneys know she is as stable as a grenade with the pin pulled. They know she won't listen to them because she thinks she is running this show. They are just grateful she hasn't done far worse on the stand than act arrogant. They have to worry constantly that she will lose it and let her fury fly in front of everyone.

I just watched it. She was done with her answer and Juan indicated to the Judge that it was a good place to end for the day. They cut to the witness and I didn't see any "bother"?

Karmady,
Just cuz we can't see it doesn't mean it not there. I really hate to imagine what's going on under that hair and glasses.
Scary stuff I think. lol

Where were you when I was looking for music for my shredder video!? LOL

Katiecool - I think of my video everytime you say that - I had no clue when I made it that they called her hand position that! Too funny!

Shredder video?

someone else said the Von Trapp comment...I'm now on a hunt to give them credit. I'm gonna do a full forum search. BRB It's driving me nuts.

...As he reminds *everyone* that he doesn't work with criminals (?) so they're not his forte... :) He seems determined to make that line in the sand - as he bases his shows on trials and murders and crimes... but hey - what do I know?

Riiiiiiiiiight. Because people with substance abuse issues NEVER get mixed up in criminal behavior. Unless, of course, he screens his addicts to make sure they are all law abiding???? Wait a minute, Heidi Fleiss was on celeb rehab and she was a convicted panderer. See, this is exactly what I mean---Drew is sort of gullible and credulous in a way that doesn't make sense for someone who works with addicts and is covering criminal trials.

so many things about their exchange make me so uneasy. I think he got a ride so he would not run into her at the house. Then she didn't trade cars. He sounds irritated like she is just messing with him.

But wow, he asks if she used his phone without asking. See, she was pulling crap..all the time, I wonder what she did and what he saw?

1/21/08-5:38pm- Jodi says: I can’t remember am I coming in for u on Wed at 10:30?
1/21/08-6:41pm- Jodi says: Can we trade cars before FHE?
1/21/08-7:19pm- Jodi says: Never mind. One of the stores I need to go to closes at 8pm. I’ll just go tomorrow.
1/21/08-7:20pm- Jodi resends 7:19pm text message
1/21/08-7:24pm- Travis says: I got a ride from some peeps in the ward now you can just go get it. Let me know when you made the exchange.
1/21/08-7:25pm- Jodi says: I’m almost asleep. Well see Zzz…
1/21/08-7:27pm- Travis says: You obviously don’t need it that bad. I got a ride so you could go get the car. Now you’re going to sleep?
1/21/08-7:29pm- Jodi says: I fell asleep and a phone call woke me up. That’s when I sent u the text.
1/21/08-7:36pm- Jodi says: I have a really bad headache. I can barely move.
1/21/08-9:11pm- Travis says: Alright get it tomorrow then.
1/21/08-9:16pm- Jodi says: Can you talk right now?
1/21/08-9:17pm- Travis says: Not right now
1/22/08-11:33am- Jodi says: How long?
1/22/08-11:50am- Travis says: Did you use my phone this morning without asking?
1/22/08-11:52am- Jodi says: I only used it after I asked u in the office. Why?
1/22/08-12:03:19pm- Jodi says: Why?
1/22/08-12:03:42pm- Travis says: Nothing

1/22/08-12:20pm- Jodi says: Did you make the deposit?
1/22/08-12:22pm- Travis says: Yes
1/22/08-12:25pm- Jodi says: Thank you I’ll make it up to you soon.

Been there. Done that. Once you've lived with one (a sociopath, psychopath) you see it immediately. She "played" him many times just that one day! She wanted to swap the cars before he went to the meeting to see him/be with him/sway him not to go. He (normal person) took her at face value and thought she needed the car for something else so, he had a friend pick him up so she could get the car. She (sociopath that she is) was offended and angry about this (because he didn't UNDERSTAND that she wanted to see him) so she didn't pick up the car. HE is the one that was put out and didn't use his own car to go where he needed to go BUT, she is the one who is pizzed and does she say thank you or sorry? No she says the store closed and she's sleepy.

Been there. They (the people that fake that they are really people) do this chit over and over and over again until YOU think YOU'RE the crazy one!

Juan knows what she is.

I'm not sure about the jury because we can't talk to them or understand how they are interpreting events...

I have no doubts about what exactly JA is. I've seen it. And I do mean "it". They're out there!

moo

...As he reminds *everyone* that he doesn't work with criminals (?) so they're not his forte... :) He seems determined to make that line in the sand - as he bases his shows on trials and murders and crimes... but hey - what do I know?

Uh oh, I better stop the Drew Snark before TOK ( Dr. Drew's Juror) arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23