jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #50 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are sincere, I will be glad to share the things that bothered me. I am in no way saying Juan is not an excellent prosecutor - I believe he is. I just don't think it was he very best day he's ever had, and I worry about the jury understanding some of his subtle points.
Let me know if you really want to know my own personal opinion. I'd be happy to try to explain where I'm coming from.
Go ahead i dont object.

I have the best reenactment photo of the shoe pant leg dragging Travis but I don't know how to do it from my iPhone. Anyone else remember that pic? I found it on google

I saw it while paging through Death Space. Searching through there doesn't work for me even though I registered. But, once you see that, the evidence photo becomes a lot clearer. Hopefully some can post it on here.

would you please give me a link for that? i don't recall seeing her! TIA :)

48 Hours Mystery - picture perfect the trial of jodi arias
[video=youtube;6TSU8kBSkLY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TSU8kBSkLY[/video]

I saw it while paging through Death Space. Searching through there doesn't work for me even though I registered. But, once you see that, the evidence photo becomes a lot clearer. Hopefully some can post it on here.

Saw it there too. Wasn't sure if we could talk ab them or not

IIRC She had this ridiculous explanation for why she went into the closet. It had to do with the last time he tried to kill her in the bathroom and how she couldn't escape him by running straight down the hall. Maybe someone else remembers this, too. It made no sense to me either.

Particularly since she could have gone left and out the bedroom door and down the stairs instead right and into the closet.

It's all garbage, IMO.

I must have missed that 'last time ' he tried to kill her. All I knew about in terms of 'abuse' were kicking her in the finger, back handing her in the car, and grabbing her wrists and not letting her go. Oh, and spinning her around and doing the anal routine. :liar::liar::liar::liar:

Nothing that I remember about trying to kill her in the bathroom.

I totally agree that it makes no sense. Why go back into a confined space when you can go the other way and try to make it out of the house?

I'm confused as to why the guy would forge letters for her in the first place? I find it very strange. Almost like she has something on him?

moo

That's what I think: she probably has something on Matt. Of course there's also the chance that he's just a super-dedicated friend, but it seems like there could be more to it than that.

I say this because of Jodi's bossy tone in the magazine-code message. She wrote something like, "Get down here..." Maybe it's just me, but if I had a friend doing a HUGE, illegal favor for me, I'd ASK them to do what I needed -- and I'd ask them sweetly, with sugar on top.

No way in heck I'd *command* them to come all the way to another state to put their head on the chopping block for me. Unless there was a secret understanding that I could -- and WOULD -- do some damage.

I'll bet Matt's wife is freaked out that his murderous ex has sucked him up in all her criminal schemes. The wife will probably be relieved if the blood-sucker gets the DP.

You know that? How do you know?

Based on his autopsy findings.

I guess she could have used something that they don't check for like
phenazepam or something similar. But that would have to be ordered over the internet from another country.

So I digress. I do not know.

I still cant understand how some people feel that jm was not effective during his cross, which was one day met with lots of stalling and jodi's attempts to play dumb.

we know that jodi likes to confront others by her driving to her ex's new gf and poking in their business. a friend was so scared he gave jodi the wrong door # and warned the girl..big red flag.

We also see her true demeanor. she is not the scared passive abused shaking vi tim. she's arrogant, defiant and snappy..goes against her victim scam.

Plus more. These are big points showned by juan and its only day one. he told us about the crime and her actions in the CIC ofthe trial. the cross is to point out the obvious lies she told on direct. he is rebuilding travis to the jury and exposing the real jodi and tearing the legs off her "defense" you have to py attention to see the significance. this is only day one. why be so harsh? I think some of this is personal.

respectfully snipped for space

And he's just getting started. :)
Thanks for a great post!

I saw that same look when he asked her if she was jealous. She flew HOT. I think that is a really, really soft spot with her. SHE will define the relationship, SHE will decide when the relationship is over and SHE is never, ever the one rejected. She might as well have a big, red, shiny button on her back that say 'PRESS HARD HERE.'

I was also thinking about her playing the sick card. FWIW, I really don't think she will. Most "normal" people would do anything in the dang world to avoid going back into that cross with JM. But this is JA. And this is all about HER. She's not gonna miss a minute of it! Why, all she needs to do is just get back up there and set him straight! Surely all the world fall in loooove with her! They'll probably name the courthouse after her!

Yes! It was scary wasn't it? I've felt like she was guilty this whole time but wow after some of the facial expressions she let slip through...I think she's absolutely terrifying. I hope he makes sure to bring up the jealousy often!

Based on his autopsy findings.

I guess she could have used something that they don't check for like
phenazepam or something similar. But that would have to be ordered over the internet from another country.

So I digress. I do not know.

Maybe he was just exhausted from sexual activity.

I think matt did his because he is still in love with her. jodi is very manipulative. she could get on the phone and lie to him telling about how badly travis treated her and he'd believe it. She even has people she's never met caught up in her spell. believing her lie even tho its been proven that she will lie over and over again. some people are just born suckers. give em a sad sob story and they fall for it. i could tell darryl.was still in love with her too. he really seemed hurt when he had to admit that she was calling him for gas cans. sadly these men dont recognize that they mean nothingto her. she uses them for her benefit.

I think this pic shows the best image quality and composition of the dragging pic. I believe blood can be seen at the hem of the pants (which btw still looks like a pair my DD has). The zipper in the back looks strange. Maybe it's just out of position and is normally on the side. The camera was upside down and tilted to the left, I think. The time stamp is visible at the bottom.

picture.php

ETA: below is the pic of my DD's pants. There is a 2nd white stripe on the other side of zipper.

picture.php

I must have missed that 'last time ' he tried to kill her. All I knew about in terms of 'abuse' were kicking her in the finger, back handing her in the car, and grabbing her wrists and not letting her go. Oh, and spinning her around and doing the anal routine. :liar::liar::liar::liar:

Nothing that I remember about trying to kill her in the bathroom.

I totally agree that it makes no sense. Why go back into a confined space when you can go the other way and try to make it out of the house?

You know, it was some crazy story about how running from him down the hall didn't work the last time so she decided to try the closet this time. All I can remember is my eyes rolling back in my head, lol. Really, if he is in hot pursuit, like she says, closing the closet door [if she even has time to do that] is not going to help.

There is a map of her route in and out of the closet which I tried to find for you, but I can't find it now.

She seems to have no sense of time, is all I can say.

This map is not completely right because it leaves out the trip to the Hoover Dam in Nevada after she leaves Mesa. She did not take a direct route to Ryan from Arizona, either, but went NW through Nevada.

But look at the beginning of the trip. Is there any better way to get to Mesa, Arizona from her starting point than that? The visits to friends was a cover, IMO. The map tells the story.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...68177155&set=o.160510210691796&type=3&theater

That particular map does leave out how you'd go from here (Mesa) to Salt Lake City.

Here is a map I made of ja's travels of where it was known she'd gone at that time. (copied from media thread)
I typed Monterey on the map but didn't add a route.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - *graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion**

The route she took (according to cell tower location) is in pink.

HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members