jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #50 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naturally before my first cup of coffee I'm probably way more alert and clear then when the drugs flow. We can analyze her to death but I venture to guess most of us have been hurt in a relationship at one time in our lives, and we never cut their head off, sliced through the muscle, with blood dripping all over us, and the floor and mirrors, then lifted the gun and shot them through the head. Then slipped and tripped through puddles of blood after punching the knife through 29 times to go stick it in the dishwasher along with the brown sheets we dragged the guy around in. And tossed most the stuff in the desert on the way with our KY Lubricant to the next man's house to grind on him. SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH HER, NOT HIM.

The abuse claims are made up, you can see in e-mail he was furious at what she was doing and wanted no more contact with her.. Did she sneak in the last day and is he guilty for giving into a psycho killer 1 more time. Then we are all probably guilty and should pay with our lives for giving into a temptation we should not have for an hour of our lives? So what, he slept with her! SHE drove 1280 miles and snuck in the house? she would not leave this man alone.

I always get frustrated at the sympathy for crazy really crazy people, they are not like most of us, you can't fix them, I almost want to say they aren't real? You think you could talk to them give them therapy? you can't, there is a dangerous flaw in them and they'd kill you as soon as say hello to you.

She deserved to be killed that day like the criminal intruder she was. Instead we will have to settle for a decade on death row then a nice needle in the arm.

Great post! I thought this was a interesting snippet from Travis's blog ..""

" Around then I realized it was time to adjust my priorities and date with marriage in mind. Not to ask some one on a date because I planned on marrying them, but to date someone to look for the possibility of marriage with them. This type of dating to me is like a very long job interview and can be exponentially more mentally taxing. Desperately trying to find out if my date has an axe murderer penned up inside of her and knowing she is wondering the same thing about me. That’s usually when I think myself into a panic and start acting weird in consequence to trying so hard to act normal. "

So haunting ... maybe others have posted this (sorry if that is so), but I thought it was maybe coming from what he was experiencing with JA ..??

MHO

Ok. This is interesting, if you can bear with me. If we knew how long it would take her to get there, then we would know about what time she left Mesa. Those pictures were taken around 530pm? That means she spent a couple of hours cleaning up? It would take about 3 hours to get to Kingsman from Mesa? Could she have left Mesa as late as 830 pm? She said the sun was in her eyes when she came back to her senses in the desert.

It takes about 4 hours to get to Kingman from east Mesa. The cell ping was closer to an hour out of Kingman (going towards Las Vegas).

She had to be out of the house before the room mate came home from work. My guess is she left Travis' house about 6:30-7:00.

Jax, your closing line is the line I repeat in my head over and over again. She was so quick to respond w true. And det. Flores said something like that's because you killed him and then she goes on to say. I always think ab that tho.

I firmly believe it was her that introduced him to the wild stuff she'd been into for years and in fact was very practiced at using it to get what she wanted from men. He wouldve been like a kid in a candy store. Against his better judgement he caved in to her constantly offering it up.

I totaly agree! I strongly believe! She was the seducer with all that kinky sex! She has been around the block more than my dog!
I remember his friends saying to him! She can't be that sweet and etc etc! And at the onset of his relationship she even came across to him like that! Until he got hooked on the kinky sex! She schooled him! I was so upset to hear jodi say THURSDAY! That if she was Travis she would have jumped off a bridge. How cruel for his family to hear! I hope that resonates with the jury!

Katie
I'm so sorry about your sister. I was a victim of abuse took me almost 6 stays at a shelter! Before I finaly ! Left for good. It realy bothers me the way jodi insults real victims. I believe she was the abuser! Emotionally to Travis.
God bless you and I humbly thank you for taking us into the courtroom! Thru your eyes and ears.

Congratulations on freeing yourself, sillywabbit. :congrats:

Cant wait to see the entries for May & June 2008 ...

I still want to know if she journaled before Travis ~~Im thinking after she met him. BUT I TOTALLY WANT TO SEE OTHER ENTRIES

My DH and I had a week long road trip planned later this week and had to cancel due to an important test for him on 3/5. Oh darn...guess I'll be watching the trial ALL this week...and I can take my tablet w/me to the hospital on 3/5. Whew! He says he will have watched every movie Netflix has to offer by the time this trial is over LOL. But, even though he claims he's not interested, he's right there with me watching JVM and Nancy every night without complaining.

There's a Phoenix, Oregon as well as Arizona. I'm pretty sure the Oregon one is the one referenced. Was it Matt Whoever?
Sorry if this has already been answered. Obviously, I'm WAAAY behind...

Yes it was Matt. I think it was Bianca (Matt's squeeze on the side) who was living in Phoenix, Oregon. It's between Ashland and Medford. I think ja said she was living in Ashland working at an Applebee's at the time.

Question - it has not yet been established that he 'invited' her to come to Mesa that day, correct?

In fact, even with all the pictures, she could have been holding him hostage (tied to the bed) from the time she arrived there?

Did he use his phone during that time? Of course that could have been her as well...

He is the best Prosecutor I have ever seen and believe me I have seen way too many to count.

I understood perfectly why and how he did his cross. This ADA is one of the best Prosecutors in the state of Arizona and didnt get that way by not knowing what he is doing. He has been doing this for decades already putting another female just like JA on death row.

That is one of the reasons I refuse to watch the THs who dont have nearly his expertise nor wins he does. All I see is poor losers. However I do watch Joey Jackson and he is one of the fairest but the nightly shows I dont watch any of them. I remember how they criticized Rick Disasto night and day predicting Mark Garegos was going to win the SP case. Riiiiiight.:floorlaugh:

Juan came out and did just exactly what he should have done. He let her know right up front that the days of the Nurmi and Jodi show were over and he was in control of the questions........and not Ms. Sociopath like it had been for 8 boring days.

He dropped evidence left and right in his questions......and never on the same subject. He would never go chronoligically so that she could just keep stating the same old tired answers like she did in direct. She never knew from minute to minute what he was going to bring up. It was truly amazing how qucik his mind works and I was in such awe as I watched him take chunk after chunk out of her bs storey. He gave her a lot to think about as she sat in her cell this weekend. She has no clue what else is coming but she will. :D

And we have only begun. By the time he is through with Jodi we are going to know a heck of a lot more evidence he has in his arsenal that he is going to use to impeach her.

I loved the first day of cross and its going to be better and better as he piles the evidence on her like a house of bricks. She will have more than a hurt finger before he is through.

IMO

Excellent post, OBE! This isn't JM's first rodeo, nor will it be his last. He is articulate, intelligent, meticulous, organized, and very well-prepared to take the wind out of JA's sail. Unlike her direct testimony that was scripted and rehearsed, complete with hand gestures and forced facial expressions, Jodi cannot anticipate what the questions or her responses will be.

I'm guessing that Jodi threw an enormous hissy-fit following court on Thursday when she told her DT that she didn't like the way that JM treated her, how he hurt her feelings, how he was being mean to her, blah, blah, blah. Sorry, Jodi, but you are not running the show any more, nor will you have any control over what happens during cross by the remarkable Juan Martinez. :moo:

I do have some sympathy for the family, especially the grandparents and dad but, honestly believe that this family had some issues.

I have seen the fb pages for a few of the other children raised (not the oldest) by these parents, and it appears they have all had addictions and problems throughout their years.

So, I will agree there were some parenting issues. But, mom I think is more the problem from just seeing her and her sister in court. They don't come across as this is a life and death situation for JA and that they actually believe what she is saying happened no matter the evidence to the contrary. That is what is scary to me.

I get the impression JA has a very complicated relationship with her mom, to put it kindly. Really, I think she hates her mother. And that's probably because her mother kind of hates her.

I sense that mom is doing what she is "supposed" to do: sitting in court every day at her daughter's murder trial. And I'm sure on some level, she would like her daughter not to be put to death.

But I would think these two people "wore each other out" many years ago. We know how sick Jodi is -- according to her, sometimes getting up to four whippings per week via The Wooden Spoon. Later, she says she was knocked into furniture by dad, "finger-nailed" by mom, and beyond.

If a child/teen constantly brought out these violent tendencies in me, it would be logical to assume I don't like them. Maybe I'm supposed to "love" them so I'd try to act big, but I couldn't say I "liked" them.

Yet, the unknown quantity is this: What if JA's mom was the role model for her unhealthy expressions. It's plain to see that JA mimics people i.e., her female attorney, Travis's blogging content, Gus Searcy's style on the witness stand, etc. Well, guess who else she may have mimicked first and forever: mom.

IMO, there's a story behind Jodi's mom giggling & "Mona Lisa smiling" in the court gallery. It is evidence of something. I'm afraid to say what I think is going through this woman's mind... Here's a clue: What do you think was going through Jodi's head when she sat at Travis's memorial service?

The apple probably doesn't fall far from the tree.

Question - it has not yet been established that he 'invited' her to come to Mesa that day, correct?

In fact, even with all the pictures, she could have been holding him hostage (tied to the bed) from the time she arrived there?

Did he use his phone during that time? Of course that could have been her as well...

There is no evidence he invited her to come to Mesa; it's what she is claiming but there's nothing corroborating that. He was not tied up--there are no pictures or evidence indicating this. The story of there being rope and anyone being tied up is another one of JA's lies.

I totaly agree! I strongly believe! She was the seducer with all that kinky sex! She has been around the block more than my dog!
I remember his friends saying to him! She can't be that sweet and etc etc! And at the onset of his relationship she even came across to him like that! Until he got hooked on the kinky sex! She schooled him! I was so upset to hear jodi say THURSDAY! That if she was Travis she would have jumped off a bridge. How cruel for his family to hear! I hope that resonates with the jury!

Keep in mind Ryan also said they didn't go far as her respected her being mormon. That said I think she presented well on FIRST impression, but after time scary

I'm not faulting the parents for JA's murderous act, I am just saying that dishonesty often has deep roots that go back into childhood...as can damage to compassion and empathy. There's a whole lotta crazy in the world that doesn't necessarily have a criminal record....

i feel certain that jodi was born with faulty wiring.....:moo:

There is no evidence he invited her to come to Mesa; it's what she is claiming but there's nothing corroborating that. He was not tied up--there are no pictures or evidence indicating this. The story of there being rope and anyone being tied up is another one of JA's lies.

She admits he did not know she was coming (in one interview)

Thank you...and what a relief you broke free. It's not easy.

The last time he hit me! He had me on the floor under him between his legs! I knew this would be my last chance to be in that compromising position!
So I grabbed his inpotent jewels and squeezed harddddddd ouch! He screamed bloody murder lol
I still smile when I think of it! It's been 15 years. Actually I bust a giggle:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I tend to agree but I'm really perplexed as to why she threw in the whole rope scenario??? Just to get the knife to fit in?

IMO the man is a genius. He did that to get her going & it worked.
It had nothing to do with what you are implying.
He had her spinning in circles so fast she couldn't think of her lies fast enough. I especially enjoyed when he got her to admit that she could have got another job, that she didn't have to work for Travis, that she could have left at anytime. She agreed!
Now what abusive man lets their slave quit & go find work elsewhere?
I just enjoy JM so much! I was truly sitting right at the edge of my couch watching him go.
I think I'm in love toooo lol

Juan is definitely not "vanilla", as is Nurmi. Juan is spicy, hot in his cross. He put her off balance right out of the shute which was his intention. He let her know he was no Nurmi and he's going to give her a run for her money. As for his reference to her sister. Jodi taped this call for the specific purpose of using it against Travis for her plan to kill him. It is soooooo obvious that was what she was doing. In her conversation she says, her sister is so dumb. People might say that to a family member personally or to another in private, but would you say that on phone conversation you, yourself were taping knowing the world would eventually hear it. She does not care. Not about her mother, her father, her siblings, her exs. They were put on earth to serve her and her purposes. This is one of the things Juan was pointing out, I believe.

The last time he hit me! He had me on the floor under him between his legs! I knew this would be my last chance to be in that compromising position!
So I grabbed his inpotent jewels and squeezed harddddddd ouch! He screamed bloody murder lol
I still smile when I think of it! It's been 15 years. Actually I bust a giggle:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

You go girl. I'm right there with ya...applauding.

Treat her with the same respect as his other friends. Come on, think about it, this girl was used and sodomized like a wild animal.
Eh? I have heard of hunting wild animals, with guns and bows and such but can't say I have ever heard of anyone sodomizing wild animals.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeTarot