jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #50 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I believe she did. You say sodomized... I say Anal Sex. She liked that type of sex, so what? Is that so hard to believe? She did it with other partners... not like Travis was her first. Lets be real here. Who do I think enjoys it the most? Uhm, not sure... but willing to bet they both enjoyed it. Because believe you me... if I was having sex with a man, and he forced his way into having anal sex with me while I protested it ... that would be the very last time I had sex with him, and I certainly wouldn't be driving hours upon hours to see him.

Sodomized... Give me a break. Call it what it was, Consensual Anal sex between 2 adults. It was only forced when she was charged in BRUTALLY murdering him.

From my understanding of what some of the medical experts have reported on in these threads is that Jodi was no stranger to anal sex. jmo

I just rewatched this testimony. She blanks out on the time at the "nail salon" ("a few hours maybe?" - who takes a few hours getting a manicure?), she doesn't remember the time she left, she can't say whether she returned to Darryl's or not. She gets super cagey w JM. She knows he has something so loses all her specifics. It's fascinating...watch it. Her demeanor after that while Von Trapping is also very different.

Katie, I am rewatching Thursday's cross exam again today.

With the help of many posts here that helped me understand what Juan is doing, I am now starting to appreciate the brilliance of JM.

This is just so fascinating seeing how hard JA works to give vague answers that can be interpreted many different ways. And how she is trying to stay one step ahead of JM, but can't really with all his jumping around.

I was really having trouble first time around understanding why he was doing this and worried the jurors would not be able to follow. But am now seeing, thanks to posters here, how this works.

Watching a 'pro' question a psychopath (IMO) and not let them get away with the word games, is very gratifying.

Can't wait for Monday!

Heading to Pearson Airport in about half and hour. Want to say Thank You in advance to all who will update here and from the Courtroom. I look forward to it upon return :seeya:

She said she put the camera on the nightstand to test the timer for them to photo or video themselves. Do,those genitalia close ups on her appear to have the same background as the ones "from the nightstand"?

Good point (please don't make me look again!!!)

She liked being sodomized? I don't need to think about that. Who do you think enjoyed this act the most? As far as the self defense I want to hear out the rest of the trial before I sound my gavel.

Sacrablue why is it so hard for you to realize that jodi wasn't being sodomized but having consentual anal sex? Is it too far of a yoga stretch to believe, even after we read her own diary and saw darryl testify that she was comfortabe with anal sex. Some wimen and men enjoy anal sex. both can receive pleasure from it. jodi is/was a willing participant and enjoys anal.

Heading to Pearson Airport in about half and hour. Want to say Thank You in advance to all who will update here and from the Courtroom. I look forward to it upon return :seeya:

have a wonderful vacation! :)

Does this help?

vc8wm.jpg

shoepiccompare_zps1110cc27.jpg

I haven't read all the posts and maybe this has already been brought up but where the arrows are pointing, it appears Travis's forearm is not resting on the floor. Were his arms bound together with the "mystery rope"? While dragging him wouldn't gravity cause his arms to fall at his side sliding along on the floor? Guess I need to watch more CSI! Love CASTLE though!

I haven't read all the posts and maybe this has already been brought up but where the arrows are pointing, it appears Travis's forearm is not resting on the floor. Were his arms bound together with the "mystery rope"? While dragging him wouldn't gravity cause his arms to fall at his side sliding along on the floor? Guess I need to watch more CSI! Love CASTLE though!

In the second picture?whos hair isthatnear the sheets! Looks to long to. Belong to Travis.

Good question! I'm scared to look at them again to see. Lol. Something I thought too... She said she set it up on the nightstand because they wanted to get pictures while they were having sex, but he certainly doesn't look ready for sex to me!! The look on his face in the picture with the KY on the bed haunts me too. That doesn't look like a man enjoying himself.

MOO

Similarly, Jodi's facial expression in her nude photos doesn't look all *fun 'n games*. We've seen many pics of her, and IRC she's often wearing a pleasant enough smile. (One notable exception: in her candle-lit witchy pic.)

But not in that nudie pic. She looks tight -- like a hypnotized panther studying its prey.

images

Hope you don't get delayed too long with de-icing. Bit tricky here in Cambridge :seeya:

My DH and I had a week long road trip planned later this week and had to cancel due to an important test for him on 3/5. Oh darn...guess I'll be watching the trial ALL this week...and I can take my tablet w/me to the hospital on 3/5. Whew! He says he will have watched every movie Netflix has to offer by the time this trial is over LOL. But, even though he claims he's not interested, he's right there with me watching JVM and Nancy every night without complaining.

Hope everything goes ok with your DH's tests and you can schedule your road trip soon.

Mine watches the nightly shows with me too. :)

Yep. Deanna. Arias' hatred of her is palpable.

I think you are absolutely correct. I think Deanna had JA'snumber the whole time. I think Deanna pointed things out to TA and as he tried to extricate himself from JA, JA grew more irate. She used the oldest tricks in the book to keep herself "relevant". JMO

Way behind here so if mentioned already......Anyhoo it regards to Juan's Cross being disjointed. It has to be. One way to confuse a Liar. Jodi's earlier testimony flows with a timeline. Juan mixing it up throws her off. Evident last week with some of her incredible answers LOL "The I was single" floored me :floorlaugh: Juan just got started.

I have been thinking about this during the weekend, and am starting to understand. I heard Beth Karas (she's the best!) say cross-examination cannot be linear. That's what has bothered me 'cos I love linear!

I have noticed her becoming reticent when he skips around. She can't figure out his direction so she stonewalls, not giving any information. "Define recent." She loves this game.

I just wish he would repeat and stop for a few seconds when he scores a win. In re-watching part, I noticed a huge point he made, but instantly proceeded to another direction. The jury only hears this once. They might miss some of these keys points.

I do feel he's got a strategy to deal with her type. He's been down the "cross-examine a sociopathic liar" street before. This must be so difficult and frustrating.

At first, I also disliked him calling her ma'am, since it seemed too respectful. But now I realize he's depersonalizing her in a way, the opposite of Nurmi's incessant "Ms. Arias" and "Jodi."

Grr, I'd like to punch that b****. And I am opposed to violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arin32