CA/Canada - Elisa Lam - 21 years old - Los Angeles/Vancouver - 31-Jan-2013 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Light>dark was my apparently failed attempt at humour. I asked for a theory, simply because I do not know why the poem is being posted numerous times without some supporting theory to accompany it.

HTH

I did

THE CROWLEY ELISA CONNECTION
In 1889, writer Aleister Crowley wrote a poem called Jephtha while staying in the CECIL HOTEL in London.

“January: Move into 14 Trinity Street, Cambridge.
March: He reads The Book of Black Magic and of Pacts by Arthur Edward Waite.
Easter vacation (April): At Wastdale Head with Pollitt, reading ‘Cloud Upon the Sanctuary’ by Karl von Eckharthausen. Crowley writes ‘Jezebel’ at Maidenhead and begins writing and self-publishing his own poetry: ‘Aceldama: a Place to Bury Strangers In’ (32 stanzas) and the erotic ‘White Stains’ and ‘The Tale of Archais’; ‘Songs of the Spirit’ ‘The Poem’; ‘Mysteries: Lyrical and Dramatical’ Crowley also leaves Cambridge without taking his degree.
July: Reads Kabbalah Denudata (The Kabbalah Unveiled) by Knorr von Rosenroth.
Summer: At the Cecil Hotel he writes ‘Jephthah’.
He meets: Gerald Festus Kelly, Oscar Eckenstein (April), Julian L. Baker [Frater D. A.] (August), George Cecil Jones [Frater Volo Noscere] (October), and S. L. MacGregor Mathers.
Thursday 18th November (evening): Crowley is initiated into The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn as a Neophyte O=O, taking the magical motto: Frater Perdurabo (I will endure to the end) at Mark Mason Hall, London. He reads ‘The Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage’.
November and December: Crowley begins exercises in astral travelling with George Cecil Jones.
December: Crowley passes to the next grade of Zelator 1=10.”

Source
-
-
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hotel_Cecil_(London)

Note: Jephtha was a Judge of Israel who burned his daughter, SEILA, as a sacrifice.

Her name is SEILA.

SEILA means “asked for “.

SEILA is an anagram for ELISA

Note: Jephtha’s daughter is not named in the Bible.
However, the Pseudo Philo does name her.

“It includes a lament about the symbolic human sacrifice of Jephthah’s daughter, with the daughter being the singer. Commentators have noted that the characterisation of the daughter is (like other female characterisations in Pseudo-Philo) much stronger and more positive than that of her biblical counterpart.[7] She has a name (Seila), and her role is as wise and willing, rather than passive and reluctant, participant. One commentator has observed that ‘the author has done his utmost to put this woman on the same level as the patriarchs, in this case especially Isaac’.[8]“
- Source
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudo-Philo

THE POEM
JEPHTHAH.
“Let my lamp, at midnight hour, ———–(LAMp ?)
-Be seen in some HIGH LONELY TOWER —–(high up on Cecil Hotel?)
-Where I may oft outwatch the Bear,
-With thrice-great Hermes, or unsphear ——–(Hermes Greek god of ecenomics and trade)
- The spirit of Plato, to unfold. —-http://www.philosophy.ucr.edu/people/faculty/siewert/thumosPDF09.pdf
- What Worlds, or what vast Regions hold
- The immortal mind that hath forsook ——–(forsaken?).
- HER MANSION IN THE FLESHY NOOK. —–(naked in a secluded space!!?)
- And of those Daemons that are found
- In fire, air, flood, or under ground,
- Whose power hath a true consent. ——(Thoughtfull consideration!!?)
- With Planet, or with Element.
- Some time let Gorgeous Tragedy
- In Sceptr’d Pall come sweeping by.”

- “Il Penseroso.”

- Source
http://hermetic.com/crowley/collected-works/i/jephthah.html

THE CROWLEY LAM CONNECTION
“According to Thelemic legend, in 1918 Aleister Crowley came into contact with a interdimensional entity named LAM. Who by the way is a dead ringer for the popular conception of the ‘alien grey ‘ depicted on the cover of Whitley Strieber’s Communion. From this purported encounter, some have inferred that the industrious Mr. Crowley intentionally opened a portal of entry–through the practice of a magick ritual. The Amalantrah Working–which allowed the likes of LAM and other ‘alien grays (demons) a passageway onto the Earth plane. Furthermore, this portal may have been further enlarged by Parsons and Hubbard in 1946 with the commencement of the Babylon Working, thus facilitating a monumental paradigm shift in human consciousness. Sex and rockets”
Source
- http://www.excludedmiddle.com/LAMstatement.html
- http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/demonsindex.htm

http://inthelandoftheblindoneeyeisking.wordpress.com/

But i cant just keep it to myself, ill go crzy :D

Hey, no worries here Marlon ... why should you stay sane when the rest of us haven't managed to do so? :floorlaugh:

If I came across as rude, it was not my intent. I've gone 24 hrs without sleep with a sick old doggy, and am probably sounding shorter than usual.

Hey, no worries here Marlon ... why should you stay sane when the rest of us haven't managed to do so? :floorlaugh:

If I came across as rude, it was not my intent. I've gone 24 hrs without sleep with a sick old doggy, and am probably sounding shorter than usual.

No worries,.. U didnt come across rude :D

Read what i posted,.. Read about Seila who willingly let herself be sacrifieced by her father

One thing I remember from an earlier report, if it is correct. The door to the roof has an alarm. How did she get on the roof unless someone with access took her there. I'm guessing there was foul play and it was someone who works there.

And consider the most important maintenance equipment facilities in a hotel are the power and water lines

So how does EL get into the water tanks if they're tightly locked?

These are usually locked securely, accessible by Master keys

Who has access to the Master keys"

1. Security
2. Hotel Manager on duty
3. Maintenance

Who has the most Freedom to walk the hotel at all times?

Security

IMHO this crime was by a hotel employee with access to keys

Don't forget janitors as well. They operate mostly in the night as well to clean floors and etc. when activity is least active in a building, as well as needing access to all/majority of the restricted areas at Cecil Hotel to clean.

I'm sure maintenance workers would have no business roaming the hallways at midnight in the Cecil Hotel.

I've been skimming and tuning in and out of this place so I can't remember who posted the report that Lam's body was found nude with limbs broken. I didn't see a link, just mention that perhaps it was from the uncle talking to Chinese media.

It's too bad the police are being really tight lipped about this case. I don't know what purpose it serves, unless they already have a person of interest that they're watching and they hope that person slips up.

If it was true she was nude and her limbs were broken, then its safe to say she was murdered, and it wasn't death by misadventure. If her limbs were broken post mortem, it's possible the killer was planning on dumping her body in a suitcase or gym bag, but at some point, they might have decided it wasn't going to worth the trouble. So they carried her body up to the roof and dumped it into the tank.

The police might also be quiet because they don't want to admit they didn't search the tanks when they first searched the roof during the missing person phase. It doesn't make sense why they wouldn't take a peek into the tanks if they were looking for a possible dead body.

Don't forget janitors as well. They operate mostly in the night as well to clean floors and etc. when activity is least active in a building, as well as needing access to all/majority of the restricted areas at Cecil Hotel to clean.

I'm sure maintenance workers would have no business roaming the hallways at midnight in the Cecil Hotel.

I think it was schmeizer who said he was able to easily access the roof by climbing through a window onto the fire escape. That's how the killer could have taken the body to the roof without being detected. That's assuming they knew the alarm on the door was in working order. If it wasn't working, then they could have just gone through that door.

@ jellyb

A real preliminary search on one of the phone numbers brings up an article where someone has reported they applied for a job and got scammed out of money in the process. Is that ringing a bell with you?

I'm wondering if Elisa's whole West Coast trip was socially engineered.

I'm wondering if Elisa's whole West Coast trip was socially engineered.

Try googling the phone number of the second social media group; there is a pretty strange message at the bottom of the google hits .. i think i've only ever run across it once before

ETA: never mind ... it's an ongoing legal issue with something like a restraining order related to financial matters and slander, blah blah

What is this room used for (marked with a black cirkel): http://imageshack.us/a/img33/2324/29131710.png

On the video "Cecil hotel tour" - when he he walking around on different floors - you can see this room at the same place(2:52-3:03):http://imageshack.us/a/img208/5246/skrmavbild20130227kl060.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img843/5246/skrmavbild20130227kl060.png

You can also see the that intrance on another floor (4:57): http://imageshack.us/a/img703/5246/skrmavbild20130227kl060.png

I think this is some kind of a livingroom which can be used for everyone who is staying on that floor. And I think Elisa has been in there on 14th floor - if it is a livingroom.

Do not take that diagram of the 14th floor as fact. There are errors in it. Take a look at how the plinths on either side of the mirror are not there in the diagram. In addition, just because there is a room there does no mean it's an accessible room.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks!

Actually I was leaning towards supernatural possession because I didn't think a person on drugs or sleepwalking would be as lucid as she was in the video. But after reading your excellent description of ambien sleepwalking, I allowed it as a possible cause of the hallucinatory behavior we saw.

However, should the toxicology come back negative, I would be leaning back towards supernatural possession as the probable cause.

Well just just as an FYI...tox tests culture tissue from the body to determine what toxins would be in the body, particularly the liver as this is the organ that processes toxins. If the body was in water for 3 weeks, all soft tissue would be heavily saturated with water and in states of decomp, so even with tox test, results might not give as a full picture of what may have been in her system that night

I had a chat with the guy on facebook who's on this profile of EL with just him as a friend.
He has this wicked looking profile with him standing and in the background a blurred out image of a asian looking girl. thats is actualy a friend who showed up late for the pic he told me.

He also told me he had hundreds of people bugging him over it.

He's got nothing to do with it

Living in Korea
Crewmember of an usa abrahams battletank

So now you know :)

Just tried the same thing and came up with 17.5-18in. Obviously if she was pushed through the hatch there would be some scraping and DNA residue. Have to also think that prints would be on the sides of the tank if trying to push a body through that small of an opening. She was about my size and my hips aren't very wide but I know for certain I could not easily fit through a 18inch wide opening without some maneuvering/ pushing. Even with rain you can lift a print..

What if head was lodged in opening and as body decomposed, skin softened allowing the rest of the body to slide through?

I can't read chinese, but it looks like the chinese forums are suggesting that the woman in the video is not Elisa Lam, which implies some kind of conspiracy, because presumably the police/coroner was able to identify the body as Elisa through physical characteristics provided by the family.

But the woman in the video doesn't really look like Elisa.

And no, all asian woman don't look the same to me. My wife is asian, although not chinese.

a.JPG

g.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TjVBpyTeZM&feature=player_detailpage#t=117s"]Elisa Lam Video - YouTube[/ame]

1:57 -2:08

EL has a gun to the back of her head, and she's waving her right arm to trigger the sensor to keep the elevator door open. The suspect notices what she's doing and gives her a "yank".

I can't read chinese, but it looks like the chinese forums are suggesting that the woman in the video is not Elisa Lam, which implies some kind of conspiracy, because presumably the police/coroner was able to identify the body as Elisa through physical characteristics provided by the family.

And no, all asian woman don't look the same to me. My wife is asian, although not chinese.

View attachment 30228

View attachment 30229

I never mentioned this before but it is my suspicion aswell.

View attachment 30228

View attachment 30229
But wouldn't her family and friends know it if the person in the video wasn't her? They would have watched her grow up, very familiar with her facial features. Would they allow the LAPD to release a video that is not of the real Elisa, in order to search for missing Elisa?

To presume that they would, would reek of loads of conspiracy theories behind that. And I'm not a big fan of conspiracy theories in solving crimes and murders unless there are many clear indicators to it, although some of them are rather interesting :)

And maybe it's just me but since I am of Chinese descent, having grown up in Asia with Chinese friends and relatives, the woman in the video, to me at least, does bear resemblance to Elisa Lam. I certainly don't go round thinking every Chinese girl looks like every other. (haha, hey, where does that leave me then? Wouldn't I look just like Lucy Liu, Gong Li, or Maggie Cheung? LOL)

The CCTV footage is very poor quality, pixellated, so its understandable it has obscured some of Elisa's features, but overall, it looks more or less like her to me.

In fact, looking at the picture posted above (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30229) where someone circled out who they thought was her in those pics, I question the accuracy of the person doing the circling.. In most of the pics circled, yes I believe the girl circled in the picture is her. But in 2 of the pics, I question whether it is Elisa that is being circled.

For example, the picture of a girl kissing the head of another girl as seen here (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30229). The person circling the pic thinks it is Elisa kissing the top of another girl's head. Me personally, I saw that pic earlier yesterday and I've always thought Elisa was the girl at the bottom with glasses, i.e. the girl being kissed, not the girl doing the kissing! Because the shape of her nose in that other picture of her matches the nose of the girl being kissed. And her eyes are quite stereotypically "Chinese" and "slitty" (sorry, don't know the PC way to say this, but as a Chinese person growing up in Asia, that wouldn't be racist for me or my friends to describe it as that in English) but the girl doing the kissing has larger, rounder shaped eyes.

This photo was originally posted on Instagram by Elisa's friend l_keiko (or Kristin Leigh) by the way. The original photo post is here : http://statigr.am/p/396452058135008129_246961795

Now look at l_keiko's profile pic here :
http://statigr.am/l_keiko

To me, l_keiko (or Kristin Leigh as the profile name says) looks more like the girl who is kissing the other girl in the photo, and the girl being kissed and wearing glasses, is Elisa. l_keiko looks a bit like a mixed race girl - perhaps mixed white and Asian. She has larger eyes, sharper more well-defined nose, and more angular features on her face.

Also, in that other picture of 2 girls as seen here (http://statigr.am/p/396452058135008129_246961795) - one in the foreground looking downwards wearing a hoodie sweat top, and another girl in the background wearing a black tracksuit. I see the person who circled the picture thought the girl in the foreground with the hoodie top is Elisa. But bear in mind this picture was originally posted by l_keiko, Elisa's friend, who actually looks more like the girl in the hoodie top in the foreground of the picture, than Elisa does. So my personal opinion is that l_keiko is the girl in the hoodie top in the foreground - and Elisa was the girl standing in the background wearing the black tracksuit, with her back facing the camera.

She has this quite large nose with a high bridge (for a Chinese female) and the nose tip is bulbous and kind of sticks downwards at the bottom. You see this in several pictures of her.
http://statigr.am/p/399799830535073788_15414986
http://statigr.am/p/396281586210917324_178762129
etc.

Have any of Elisa's friends or relatives verified that the girl being circled in those pics are all truly Elisa's head? Or is the circling done by a reporter?

I never mentioned this before but it is my suspicion aswell.

It's an interesting perspective. I've played with the idea that her name isn't really her name, and was changed to protect her family.

View attachment 30228

View attachment 30229

I had the same feelings too. She doesn't look like Elisa much at all, besides the fact that they're both of asian descent. I almost feel like you can't trust the police anymore or anything the media reports. After Sandy Hook and other obvious shootings/deaths related to the gun control agenda, you can't help but wonder what else is up their sleeve...what else are they willing to do to entrance us and make us all feel weak?

It's also possible she lives a double life? a CIA spy? or they faked her death and put the real Elisa in some witness protection program for some reason? I really don't know but you can't help but conspiracize when it comes to this case. It is LA after all, Mexico up to San Francisco is riddled with drug/sex slave/occult/satanic rings and uou have to admit some of these missing person cases just get weirder and weirder year after year.

I also always find the photos of the police at the crime scene quite interesting. Most of them just look like they're standing around doing nothing, and you have to wonder why reporters and others not involved with the LAPD were allowed on the roof right after it broke that a body was found in the water tanks. Good way to ruin the crime scene, right? Was there even a proper investigation? I doubt it. Also I've yet to see one image with crime scene yellow tape around the water tanks.....makes you wonder..if they are even investigating this...

The only conspiracy angle that I can find is she had a nasty strain of tuberculosis that can live in water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member