jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Juan has to make everything so remedial for her! :lol:

Holy Mother of Road Trips. These are not your grandmothers road trips! I would get in the car with my sisters, mom and pop driving, stop at a few Stucky's across the U.S. buy Pecan Log Rolls and some copper rings with turquoise little doo dad that make my fingers green, charm for my charm bracelet with some little cute indian thing and we are on our way.

No guns, gas cans, rental cars, Ky Lubricant...

I missed out!

I remember Stuckey's and the pecan logs. :eat:

shes stalling again with this license plate talk.. come on Juan move on we already know shes a liar

Juan is doing a really good job on the premeditation issues.

Her story about the license plate is completely implausible, and Juan is doing a great job of demonstrating this.

Nurmi has a headache....:floorlaugh:

I love what he said about the license plate-

You were scared, you could have gotten away, but you went back anyways.

I see a pattern here.

Anybody else think a magic fairy planted that license plate EXACTLY IN THAT SPOT for her?

The tampered license plate in the Starbucks parking lot. Snickering skaterboarders as she came out. Jodi saw something shiny. She sees a reflecting thing from her car. She's suppose to be concerned for her safety, but she says not at that point. Was it a flat surface? Long quibble over this. Jodi insisting it was leaning on the curb at an angle, wait not a curb but a cinder block type barrier to park your car.

Juan won't let this go.

OK...in my opinion he has impeached her testimony about 142 times (not that I'm counting) but is there a moment in official court procedure that it is announced that a testimony has been impeached? Does the lawyer shout it out? Does the judge announce it? TIA!!

I have never heard that done, that is why JM has to spell this all out, so that the jury gets it --about all her lies.

if the bug patterns fit, this must be it.

Nurmi had her on that stand testifying about special chicken orders and is objecting to the relevance of JM's questions...

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Damn Juan's good...skaters crawled under the car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member