jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #63 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww! Poor baby had to describe in detail why she slaughtered Travis Alexander and did everything she could to cover her tracks :( Such a travesty!

20gg07d.jpg

Wow That was masterful. 2 Thumbs up! 4.5 out of 5 stars.

i don't think he did as much about the stabbing etc because she would cry and he didn't want her to get any sympathy.

She has probably seen those crime scene photos a million times through the years... She cries like its the first she has seen of them.

Honestly, do the folks at HLN EVER WATCH THE ACTUAL TRIAL???? GRRRRR!!! That Ryan-guy has absolutely NO CLUE what's happened in the courtroom! And he's not alone! It's absolutely ridiculous..

Weren't the stab wounds gone over by the ME? Why go over it with Jodi? All she will do is claim amnesia and fake sob.

For anyone feeling sorry for the defendant, please go look at Travis' body after JA slaughtered him.....:furious:

It's to remind the jury. Show coverup and consciousness of guilt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grrr HLN!!!!

Ok did anyone else see JA at DT table go from fake crying hand on forehead I'm screwed to head straight up going thru folders trying to get still find way to prove JM wrong???

That was absolutely disturbing to watch that switch in less than 3 seconds!!

Jodi's holding her head. Migraine again?

WOW actually figured out how to bring my post over :blushing:

Media is correct....this judge hides too much.

Agree. The lawyer speaking on behalf of the media is from one local media outlet, right? I know that Katiecool said Beth Karas is also frustrated (my word, not hers) with the way this Judge keeps the media out and had talked to CNN's legal team about addressing this. Maybe Katie can comment on that later or has on the Court Observer's thread.

Beth Karas InSession
Cross is completed! There are several slips of paper from the jurors in their basket. Redirect is Monday at 12:15 pm ET.

Since I'm having sinus surgery tomorrow, I will be sufficiently drugged up during it. It's the only way I think I'll survive it. :p

Sorry had teleconference last hour of testimony. Please, please, please tell me what happened. Live feed is discussing newspapers wanting to unseal.

1. What was the end of Juan's cross?

2. No questions from Jury or does that come after redirect?

ooooooo Nurmi and Juan are snarking and pecking at each other!

And Juan Martinez put her there.

HE SURE DID!!!!!

I have to say, I feel sorry for her. This has been something else.

I feel sorry for Travis, who was horrifically slaughtered. And for his lovely family, sitting there, day after day, reliving his death, reliving the light he was that was brutally taken by a witch. Having to sit quietly after losing their brother in such a brutal manner, and listen as his murderer tries to desecrate his memory with disgusting allegations of pedophilia among other things.

That's who I feel sorry for.

Application for release denied. Poop

Well, if she's got a migraine, at least she's got three days to get over it.

Jodi reaches for her paper and begins doodling "Mrs. Travis Alexander" over and over during the hearing...

Looks like she is denying the Media's motion

And, she just admitted the closed hearings were at the defendants request. Judge letting her bias show?

Court is still in session.

Counsel is at the bench.

The media's application for the release of information is still being argued by its counsel.

Judge finds that transcripts of the closed hearings will be made available to the media after the conclusion of the trial, subject to defense/prosecution input/approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
binkbiff13