New website for Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM: How does that work, getting on National TV? Could it be they would like to be shown more but can't find a network to show them?

Not at all. Our local stations have said multiple times that they would love to do updates, but the parents refuse to allow it.

Another Foundation for a missing child...why am I not surprised? I just wonder why it is located in Florida. Does having another cousin operate it make it more legit?

Will it pay for the gas the parents need to get to the police station so they can answer some questions.

It's the same cousin that pushed her into setting up the website. Obviously, she didn't bother to do it on her own.
MOO :moo:

It's the same cousin that pushed her into setting up the website. Obviously, she didn't bother to do it on her own.
MOO :moo:

As I've said many times, this case will never be solved. What a shame Baby Lisa had these two for parents. However, I do sincerely hope DB still has her "adult time." :furious:

Not at all. Our local stations have said multiple times that they would love to do updates, but the parents refuse to allow it.

How do the Irwins have control over whether the media reports on this case or not? Or is the KC Media say they won't cover the case unless the parents talk to them?

How do the Irwins have control over whether the media reports on this case or not? Or is the KC Media say they won't cover the case unless the parents talk to them?

How are the media going to report on the case without any new material? A shot of the house, saying "She is still missing" ? They have to have SOMETHING to report on.

How are the media going to report on the case without any new material? A shot of the house, saying "She is still missing" ? They have to have SOMETHING to report on.

They could do a re-cap of the information already accumulated, but really, what's the use?

They could do a re-cap of the information already accumulated, but really, what's the use?

True. In my opinion, the news stations are of the same mindset that the majority of the public are, that the parents are guilty & nobody in the general public will be able to help. We've all seen the news stories of them running from the media, & obviously the lawyer doesn't want them speaking out, for SOME reason... wonder what that might be? :seeya:

True. In my opinion, the news stations are of the same mindset that the majority of the public are, that the parents are guilty & nobody in the general public will be able to help. We've all seen the news stories of them running from the media, & obviously the lawyer doesn't want them speaking out, for SOME reason... wonder what that might be? :seeya:

Poor, poor Baby Lisa. I hope she was over-medicated, and NOT that her mother rolled over on her. OMG!!

Even if it was generally believed that Lisa was abducted, I still think local media coverage would revolve around updates by LE and appearances by the parents. I don't think everyone can just stay silent and expect the local media to do their own investigation, especially over a year later.

The fb link has disappeared. Like Lisa. I don't much like this baby's website either. There's no links to newspaper articles, hard info about the case. No timeline.

I don't know enough about the case to say anything really though, except;

I wouldn't want the life of the person responsible for disappearing this baby. Not for anything in the world.

Why are opinions about this case constantly deleted? :banghead: Is this usual for Websleuths, or just in THIS case?

Since I'm not implying that anything shady is going on with that account, I don't see why I should have to prove what they do or don't do with the proceeds. In the article I posted the link to, it doesn't state, as you have in your post I quoted, that the funds are ONLY used to LOOK for Lisa. In fact it says they are used to buy bumper stickers and other articals to spread awareness.

And no, I am not going to look up words in a dictionary for you. If you are in doubt as to how WF conducts business I would suggest you could contact them or Google their TOS etc. I have already provided the link to information about the fund.

Dewey-- I am not doubting WF. I honestly have no idea where you could get that... WF has not made any statement about the fund to doubt. Yes, you provided a link but it does nothing to back up or prove that is what the fund actually is. It's merely a link of someone saying what the fund is. I asked for proof that the fund was legit (using the website of DR's --and it's EIN # that gives legitimacy to it's non profit application-- that you provided as proof that other sites for the missing ask for donations) and so far no actual proof has been provided except for what someone said. But that can not be good enough. People here have asked for proof that the cadaver dog hit was for a recent dead body (and not a diaper or a body that died many years ago), yet when others tried to show proof, the proof was quickly dismissed b/c there was no dead body to prove the cadaver dog hit was legit. Why should this be any different? Plus, Jodi Arias and Casey Anthony both claim it wasn't murder. Are their words believed?

If one is suggesting the fund is legit, shouldn't the onus be on them to provide proof?

The dispersal of bumper stickers and other "articals" to spread awareness isn't helping to look for Lisa? Then why bother making and distributing them?

I am not doubting WF. I honestly have no idea where you could get that... WF has not made any statement about the fund to doubt. Yes, you provided a link but it does nothing to back up or prove that is what the fund actually is. It's merely a link of someone saying what the fund is. I asked for proof that the fund was legit (using the website of DR's --and it's EIN # that gives legitimacy to it's non profit application-- that you provided as proof that other sites for the missing ask for donations) and so far no actual proof has been provided except for what someone said. But that can not be good enough. People here have asked for proof that the cadaver dog hit was for a recent dead body (and not a diaper or a body that died many years ago), yet when others tried to show proof, the proof was quickly dismissed b/c there was no dead body to prove the cadaver dog hit was legit. Why should this be any different? Plus, Jodi Arias and Casey Anthony both claim it wasn't murder. Are their words believed?

If one is suggesting the fund is legit, shouldn't the onus be on them to provide proof?

The dispersal of bumper stickers and other "articals" to spread awareness isn't helping to look for Lisa? Then why bother making and distributing them?

Do you have any evidence that any donations given to the Lisa Irwin Hope Fund are not being used for the stated purpose? If you don't, then any discussions about the misuse of those donations are unfounded bashing of Lisa's family. MOO.

Dewey-- I am not doubting WF. I honestly have no idea where you could get that... WF has not made any statement about the fund to doubt. Yes, you provided a link but it does nothing to back up or prove that is what the fund actually is. It's merely a link of someone saying what the fund is. I asked for proof that the fund was legit (using the website of DR's --and it's EIN # that gives legitimacy to it's non profit application-- that you provided as proof that other sites for the missing ask for donations) and so far no actual proof has been provided except for what someone said. But that can not be good enough. People here have asked for proof that the cadaver dog hit was for a recent dead body (and not a diaper or a body that died many years ago), yet when others tried to show proof, the proof was quickly dismissed b/c there was no dead body to prove the cadaver dog hit was legit. Why should this be any different? Plus, Jodi Arias and Casey Anthony both claim it wasn't murder. Are their words believed?

If you accuse someone of a crime then its up to you to prove it, innocence does not have to be proven. So if you claim a dog bark indicates a death onus is on you to prove it, if you accuse someone of fraud onus is on you. If you cannot prove it then there is no basis for the claim.

If you accuse someone of a crime then its up to you to prove it, innocence does not have to be proven. So if you claim a dog bark indicates a death onus is on you to prove it, if you accuse someone of fraud onus is on you. If you cannot prove it then there is no basis for the claim.

lol-- i asked for proof that the fund was legit as it has been posted that it is legit. still waiting for that proof...

We almost have as many donation funds in this country as people. One must open up every few minutes. Many are scams. Look at the Anthony's! According to defenders for them, I guess they will tell you that the Anthonys are using funds to help people too. LOL.

How do we prove otherwise? We can't. We just use common sense.

Irwins have been hiding behind attorneys since day 2. They never cooperated with LE in the true sense of the word. JI or DB will not speak to LE alone. To most people, this indicates guilt. To others who believe they are innocent and a big bad psycho came in and stole a baby and three phones, they believe that the parents are using their constitutional rights. It is difficult to put up any kind of debate when the constitution is being used to defend the clever parents.

The media is no longer interested. If they believed a kidnapping occurred and if a high profile attorney were not around, the case would get attention.

Still don't understand why this case is in the Hot Case category here at WS. Does anyone here believe this is a "hot case"?

Okay, on their website, they have a handwritten letter from a 13-year-old girl. Unless this girl has a learning or mental disability, I am very skeptical that a 13-year-old wrote it. First, what teenager sends an actual letter in 2013? She spells "want" like "what"..."fard reaser" "deat cate" but knows how to spell "daughter"? And why she sending a picture of herself in the mail to the Irwins? Also, the letter is dated September 6, and she says that she will be in 8th grade next year...who talks about what grade they will be in next year in September? That makes no sense.

http://findlisairwin.com/

Scroll down to see the letter.

Although I wouldn't put anything past the Irwins, it seems a bit much to make up a fake letter. Although, it really wouldn't shock me if it turned out one of Lisa's brothers wrote it, and Deborah just told them what to write.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288