A view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I had also found it poking around. I guess the interrogation video speaks for itself as its no there or arrest info...? But lots of interesting data!

I wish I could find the rest of the attached docs he mentions to see the entire report. I'll copy and repost to thread you suggested..Maybe a WS lawyer can explain how this works if you have info in report but that same info wasn't allowed in trial...:confused: Thanks for info..

I so hope you're right KCL. Every time I think of the case and what she did to him, a feeling of depression and sadness goes over me. She probably thinks, to this day, she had the right to that.

Do you think the prosecution did a good enough job outlining the stalker behavior she had toward Travis, even without the slashed tire info? I missed the prosecution's case.

Also, I know you may not know this, but I read that Travis actually did not want her to move to Mesa and his friends heard him arguing about it with her. Now that the move and stuff has been brought up, can they have those friends testify to that? And if Mat McCartney Testifies, can Juan use the forged letters against him? It sounds like the defense is trying to block having some letters admitted.

Thanks so much. All this is so informative. Even if she doesn't get death, it sounds like the jury is not really on the acquittal side. Hopefully, there won't be a hung jury.

VERY new here and there's lots to read so I will just say hi and thank you. A friend sent me over when I started to panic about whether or not JA would walk. I haven't read all, but am reassured by the posts from inside the court. Thank you thank you thank you.

Funny you say that as I just got a call on that whole deal yesterday. That was a just crazy time. And they say court watcher doesn't make a difference? I beg to differ (ps talked to Jordy last night...she lives in MS now! Think a good thought for her...she's been having some pacemaker issues or something..been a bit worried about her).
Love to Jordy! It's been so many years since I have talked to you both when I was at Cher's way back during the Peterson trial. Hard to believe all these years have passed and here we are still seeking Justice and having people like you still being a Voice for the Victims ~!~ Rock on Katiecoo!

folks: I have put the court room peeps' juror list in the opening post of this thread

Great Radio tonight.. and Beth, and KCL.. I feel energized for 10:30am...

Steph, can you give some interesting tid-bits?

ETA I found the thread, I'll go over there! :)

As I continue to type, details are reinforcing my thought she snuck in the house and upstairs and she went into the bedroom with the camera and he did not know she was there. Note.. the camera bag location.

(discussion about what the Detective found upon entering: At the top of the stairs to the south was a large game room/ media room. I noticed there was a black camera bag on the floor near a large beanbag chair. I noted that the camera bag was open and the camera was missing.

Love to Jordy! It's been so many years since I have talked to you both when I was at Cher's way back during the Peterson trial. Hard to believe all these years have passed and here we are still seeking Justice and having people like you still being a Voice for the Victims ~!~ Rock on Katiecoo!

Hi Jax!!!! Paths keep intersecting don't they? So nice to run in to you again! :seeya:

Here is the link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/03/04/websleuths-radio

My part starts at 45:35 but BETH K is before me! :D

I messed up too...I came in late! But it all worked out. :)

Katie, you were great. I wish that show was on 3 or 4 times a week during this trial. We could cover all our pet topics ad nauseum. So glad you quoted BritsKate about JA's psychological state and her enjoyment of the suffering she inflicts. A whole show could be dedicated to JA's psychology.

Katie, you were great. I wish that show was on 3 or 4 times a week during this trial. We could cover all our pet topics ad nauseum. So glad you quoted BritsKate about JA's psychological state and her enjoyment of the suffering she inflicts. A whole show could be dedicated to JA's psychology.

I just listened to your question/comments...how cool! So nice to hear you "in person" M'Lady! It kind of turned out great because so many callers got to call in in that beginning time and it became a great forum for that!

Thanks! I had also found it poking around. I guess the interrogation video speaks for itself as its no there or arrest info...? But lots of interesting data!

after reading the report by Flores, it is just creepy to me the two roommates were in the house for several days off and on with TA's body, I had been wondering about that...seems strange the smell was so obvious to the police but not to the roommates...why do you think that was, anyone?

folks: I have put the court room peeps' juror list in the opening post of this thread

I chose an avatar to represent each of them.
I am a more visual person and it helps me when they are being discussed.
If anyone is interested

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1695

they can also be found on the link in my signature.
(for future reference )

Any Websleuth member can click on the link and scroll through them.
I added some of Anita Richman's notes on each....
I thought it might help people when the jurors and alternates are chosen.

I hope that's okay... I don't want to step on anyone's toes if this has already been done
and I missed it please disregard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member