Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christine Webb: Amanda says she spoke with a strong voice....answering either yes sir, no sir.
2:35

Christine Webb: At one point Amanda says it got heated...in the meeting
2:36

Christine Webb: a possible book deal and movie deal was asked.....she says no there is no book or movie deal

Christine Webb: As for how she lives...Amanda says she is getting by through friends...friends who are donating to her

Christine Webb: Amanda says Casey did not seem nervous
2:37

Christine Webb: Casey says she has no money

Christine Webb: Casey says she has been living with friends and has not been paying rent

Sounds like a formality.
Did Matt Morgan have any questions?

Christine Webb: If you are just joining us....the Bankruptcy meeting is over...Casey has left the courthouse amid a media frenzy. News 13's Amanda Evans was inside that meeting.

Christine Webb: Amanda says Casey was dressed in a black skirt, white top, her hair shoulder length. She says she did not appear nervous and answered questions in a strong voice answering "Yes sir" or "No sir"

"Don't I look just like Jackie O?"

No.

Ya'll remember that classic Casey quote? Trying. Too. Hard.

Whomever commented the outfit looks to have cost hundreds, I have the same big rim black wool hat from Urban Outfitters. Very affordable.

Christine Webb: News 13's Amanda Evans was inside the meeting in Tampa -- she says at one point the meeting even got heated. She will have more on what happened tonight at 5pm.

I have no doubt that Poor Broke Casey is rocking the new Fall Fashion Line for Target...

Sigh ~ Anyhow as a taxpayer in this Gorgeous State, I kind of feel like I just got my money's worth with that Welcome Back, Casey party the media just threw for her, Love This!!!

LOL,
RottenRiverRat!

Christine Webb: As for possessions -- she told of a dresser and a bicycle -- and Casey responded "It's at my Mother's." This from Amanda Evans who was inside that meeting....

Christine Webb: We are told only one creditor showed up today...and that is the attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez

Christine Webb: Amanda says Casey was dressed in a black skirt, white top, her hair shoulder length. She says she did not appear nervous and answered questions in a strong voice answering "Yes sir" or "No sir"

Christine Webb: News 13's Amanda Evans was inside the meeting in Tampa -- she says at one point the meeting even got heated. She will have more on what happened tonight at 5pm.

ETA: oops. sorry. Looks like I'm late getting this here. Thx Tulessa

I have no doubt that Poor Broke Casey is rocking the new Fall Fashion Line for Target...

Sigh ~ Anyhow as a taxpayer in this Gorgeous State, I kind of feel like I just got my money's worth with that Welcome Back, Casey party the media just threw for her, Love This!!!

LOL,
RottenRiverRat!

I was hoping for a crowd of people shouting Baby Killer- but had to make do with Kathi Belich, the lone voice asking the right questions.. :what:

I'm glad good ole KB was there to let her know that no, no one has forgotten. No one has forgotten how much they despise you. She probably thought it would all just gloss over. NOPE.

Cfnews13 Moderator: Our staff at the courthouse said it got heated between Shuker and Casey's attorney Charles Greene inside the hearing.

Christine Webb: As for possessions -- she told of a dresser and a bicycle -- and Casey responded "It's at my Mother's." This from Amanda Evans who was inside that meeting....

Christine Webb: We are told only one creditor showed up today...and that is the attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez

I say take the bike, donate to someone who really needs it. Like someone who has to ride their bike to work, you know someone in the real world!

RED by ME

From the photos when she arrived, the top did not look white. It looked like a print with black and other colors.

Cfnews13 Moderator: Our staff at the courthouse said it got heated between Shuker and Casey's attorney Charles Greene inside the hearing.

Shuker? The lawyer representing Morgan & Morgan? If Zenaida was the only creditor there - I'm assuming it would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea