jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart breaks for Travis' family. She is disgusting.

Lol, I think Samantha just said something to her brother like "she just made that up".

This is the mix tape the defense originally wanted to play!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you are right. Nurmi had to squish it in somehow....although it's old hat since they already played the whole thing IN CONTEXT already. I give Nurmi points for trying.....

Ok. So he wants to play a one sided conversation with subtitles. Every offending word is capitalized. I will be shocked if the judge allows this.:furious:

in the opening statement, didn't her lawyer say "...in her a#$ ALL the way" and not "BY the way"?

She recorded all those different sound bits for nothing else but blackmail. IMO

just tuned in to listen to that bit of tape. Why was Jodies 'bits' taken out :floorlaugh:

she is absolutely LOVING this ... I can honestly say I HATE HER more than CA..i didnt think it was possible.

I looked at KC's new photos today and didn't feel much. First time since the verdict. JA is EVIL as EVIL can be.

Haven't we heard all this sex garbage already? Does JA's attorney need money and that is why the sex garbage is getting re-hashed, to drag the trial out???

I don't think I can listen anymore to JA and her sex life - Who cares?????

Bu, bu, but.....this is Nurmi forte, dear! This is his claim to fame.

His website: http://maricopasexcrimes.com/

In an ironic way, this clown is only helping to solidify in the jurors' mind of Jodi's guilt!
A cold calculating heartless murderess deserve an attorney like this. So let him carry on.

If she lets in this video presentation of Nurmi cherry picking his favorites, I have lost respect for this judge.

Her voice reminds me of that teacher in Florida who had sex with her student. Debra Lafave?

Made a tape putting together all of Travis's worst comments on the sex tape - all completely out of context.

This is utterly horrible.

It doesn't really matter.

Juan has already more than made Jodi admit that all of this was part of their "sexual bondage games" and most importantly.....

that JODI ENJOYED and willingly partook in.

its so obvious to me that she was recording that to blackmail him or the likes,come on jodi didn't know what a cream pie is? YEAH RIGHT! that was to make her seem a little less of a three holed wonder

Is Jodi about to fake another migraine so she can take her cold sore back to its cell?

This is why they cancelled court that day that she was crying. IMO, they wanted this, their arrangement of clips and words, of that tape played and NOTHING else. Judge wouldn't allow it. MOO.

All this tape proves is that she was just as much a willing participant as he was. Only difference is she was doing the taping. So who is the one that looks bad here. jmo

Why did they take out all of her comments with her playing along except for the ones that have her asking obvious questions "what's a creampie?" "whats a school girl" this is sick. I hope the jury gives her the death penalty. I wish they used the electric chair in AZ. write to congress or whoever and ask them to bring back the electric chair.

This is sick. What does this character assassination have to do with the brutal butchering of an innocent man? So freaking WHAT if he liked sex? And all kinds of sex? And photographing sex?

I am so over this carp. Nurmi just plain makes me sick.

I got suckered into making lunch... Wasn't even my turn...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please don't say suckered right now, just heard the sex tape AGAIN :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members