jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG...I'm going to sign off for a while. I cannot believe this judge. This is really absurd and disgusting.

Ha!!! She's still too stupid to follow his direction. Freakin' idiot!

I'm also getting sick of Nurmi putting words into her mouth.

About one out of every 30 or 40 questions JM asked last week were answered by Nurmi blurting out her answers for her.

Just wanted to clarify since I'm following only on WS...did she ADMIT the exhibit or just give it a number? I mean, she would have to give a number even to an exhibit she refuses to admit.

Thx.

Judge is giving allow it, but has tied it to the whole tape being played and they would get both when they deliberated.

All of this evidence does not establish any facts towards her story that she was so afraid of him on June 4th that she had no choice but to murder him and slash him to death (overkill). I wish Nurmi would just stop with the sex talk.

The judge has joined the defense team. Hope she and Nurmi and the lovely Jodi are enjoying themselves.

No, she is just overcompensating because she doesn't want to be reversed on appeal.

I hate the fact that Jodi is doing her crappy fake acting job on top of the fact that this hideously disgusting EDITED tape is played - UGH!!!

Hahahah those of you who thought there couldn't possibly be a defendant lower than CA and more vile. Well the universe abhors a vacuum and ya'll issued it a challenge.

And now you have it: one murdering defendant even worse than CA in the vile dept.

I think I am done with this.....the judge is insane. I don't understand how this can come in after the full tape was entered.

Nooooo Judge. :banghead: You don't have to let yourself be spun around by the defense team. You would NEVER EVER have been overturned on appeal for saying, "No. I won't let the jury hear the tape edited to remove all context."

I can not believe slimy Nurmi just said "isn't that gross?"
And now the rape part.

She admitted it. She just told the jury that it is excerpts of a pervious exhibit. She explained the words on it are to assist them.

i hope it assists them in sending her to the gurney. this just disgusts and repulses me.

I can't get over that this manipulation is even allowed. Disgusting

I’m just fuming at my desk at work! I can’t believe this video and line of questioning! I’m disgusted the judge allowed allows them to trash Travis like this; he’s dead for the love of God, by her HAND!

"when you've been miserable and I've liked raped you." means to me that he would initiate sex when she was in a bad mood, to cheer her up or calm her down.

you werent 12 at the time of this phone call where you?

Ok - Numri, I cannot and WILL not listen to you ANYMORE.

Ill read here unless something else changes, but I cant listen to this tape AGAIN, and then listen to Nurmi and Jodi bash Travis for being a 30 year old red blooded American man.

This is bulls***!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member