jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me see if I have this right:

We're supposed to believe that JA, the pseudo-Mormon,** was SO careful about omitting any negative things in HER journal... But Travis, the TRUE Mormon, supposedly wrote at least 3 pages full of his pedophilc desires and such.

I hope this point is not lost on the jury. This is so infuriating.
ETA: Silly me - those 3 pages (copies, electronically sent, by a 3rd part - great authenticity there) deemed likely forgeries were precluded as evidence a few years ago - so the jury hasn't heard about them. Sorry).

**(please, I mean NO offense to anyone LDS! I just don't think she ever took it seriously, which I find really insulting regardless of the religion she chose to fake)

Wow! I lost my connection to this board an hour and a half ago, and just now could reconnect. You guys must be lighting the place up!!!

The law of attraction. It's like magnets on a refrigerator. And vibrating. And anal sex. And masturbation. I was in fear of my life. I would have to record the vibrating and the universe and the anal sex and the bent and broken finger in my journal. It's all about eternity. I was in fear of my life. And my pencil was broken, and my finger was bent, so I couldn't record my suicidal thoughts in my journal. But then I persevered through the pain, and wrote about all of it in my journal, and then I had to tear out the negativity. It was symbolic. I had to get rid of the vibrating pages, because of the law of attraction. And anal sex.

"And that's why I had to kill him. It's simple."

(satire)

Priceless! :floorlaugh:

uploadfromtaptalk1362438576558.jpguploadfromtaptalk1362438588708.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Oh wow! Juan is on FIRE! Jodi's mouth herpes is going to explode!

tumblr_m2dvkpnCXh1qg7oql.gif

Go Juan!!!

She sure does! Also known as Herpes Simplex I. I'm not a nurse, but that's what I've been told.

Mel

Considering her love of her three hos, it could be Herpes 2 on her face. You can get both herpes at any oraface.

So writing about something negative in your journal is OUT but saving phone sex recordings and saving naked pictures is IN according to the Law of Attraction? I just don't get it.

This chick is WHACK!

Do we have any knowledge on how her family feels about this? Are they supporting her?

I just can't imagine talking about anal sex, hearing phone sex tapes, etc in front of my mother.

How does Travis' family feel while hearing him speak the same?

Speaking of Law of Attraction (LOA), sure would like to hear her theory on what she did "negative" to attract a death penalty trial into her life.

So is she getting what she asked for? Is this the vibration she's been sending out?

I'd give anything to hear Pollyanna's insight into how she "manifested" such a horrendous situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member