jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am beginning to get afraid. It's feeling like the truth isn't going to matter, it's all the BS and evil crap throwing the DT has done. I vow that if this doesn't end the way it should I will NEVER get involved in another trial. And the blame will lie with the system allowing the awful tricks of the defense. Not the facts. Someone please tell me that this jury will get it right? I have a sick, sick feeling.... Not sure why, but after this TA bashing today I just feel sick.

JA's thinking "Darn it. I thought I was done with JM!" haha.

ok - i napped all afternoon - did I miss anything good?

The law of attraction. It's like magnets on a refrigerator. And vibrating. And anal sex. And masturbation. I was in fear of my life. I would have to record the vibrating and the universe and the anal sex and the bent and broken finger in my journal. It's all about eternity. I was in fear of my life. And my pencil was broken, and my finger was bent, so I couldn't record my suicidal thoughts in my journal. But then I persevered through the pain, and wrote about all of it in my journal, and then I had to tear out the negativity. It was symbolic. I had to get rid of the vibrating pages, because of the law of attraction. And anal sex.

"And that's why I had to kill him. It's simple."

(satire)

All that on her third round of her testibullloney.

So the defense is trying to get stuff admitted that has nothing to do with anything ... all about overwhelming the jury with irrelevant stuff.

HELP!!! Someone...stop the presses!

How the HELL did we end up with the Master Juan questioning her?

Seriously, I am not doing anything else, I am not THAT distracted! LOL!! I totally missed how and why he is now up there?

Minor, can you explain why the defense was able to project those things when they were playing whatever tape it was? I could understand showing a complete transcript, but how come they could just highlight the little snippets they wanted? That just seems really wrong.

what the ? is wrong with the left side of her face near her mouth and below her chin?

All of the lies coming out of her mouth is causing her to rot from the outside in!

Wow! I lost my connection to this board an hour and a half ago, and just now could reconnect. You guys must be lighting the place up!!!
Same here.....lost WS for about half an hour and had to read on my phone.

I love the tone of Nurmi's voice "Your Honor can we approach?" Whining tone in his voice. Again, when Juan was questioning we never saw so many sidebars and approaches and breaks and Gangam Styles and Curly Shuffles and lord knows what else.

I don't know what's better, Juan ripping her a new one or all the comments on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX