100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent questions!

tumblr_lor3u3CqTY1qi88uuo1_400.gif

Yeah you moved to get away from him but yet you kept calling him and stuff. Lock her up, lock her up.

My gut tells me there are more than a few Mormons on the Jury?

GOD love em!!

I have to say I think the Book Of Mormon she's talking about reading is about the play by the South Park guys, not the LDS book.

Oh, Geez! More of the "boyfriend-girlfriend" stuff - just like high school. :rolleyes:

Q: Why were you involved with two men at the same time when you said you were monogamous?

A: Because I'm a lying torture-murderess. I'm not sure I understood that question...

Jodi's definition of monogamous is not having both men in her bed at the same time. :moo::floorlaugh:

you know i dont think she ever gave travis money,he had a good job cant see it

OMG!!!! Justice is going to rise from the ashes on Easter 2013!

please - anybody!!!!!

Has one question been asked that yielded something new novel or useful?
Has this jury asked anything that turned out to be revealing to those of us who have listened to this pile of horse manure now for over 6 weeks???

nope.

I can't get over that this woman forced a sitting Judge to say the word *advertiser censored*!

It's funny enough watching Juan and Nurmi say it, but the Judge is especially funny to me.

Wonder if she practiced that for awhile to be able to get it out without laughing?

"Why did you ask Travis about everything you did?".......that would have been a perfect way for her to try to restate her DV carp. But she "didn't understand" the question. Stooooopid Jodi. Moo

So monogamy according to JA is an everchanging term allowing her to live with, sleep with, date, have feelings for, and stalk whomever she wants whenever she wants but the men in her life can only look at her, listen to her, and communicate with her or she will end them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hardsaf