100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
awww now her head hurts constantly....poor thing. Imagine how Travis' feels. *&^^(^%

Oh horse pucky, you always fill out a form for an employee injury!

when cutting your hand at work - did you fill in any insurance forms for compensation

Nope, that was a small operation that never worried about worker's comp injuries. lmao

These questions tell me that the defense strategy has been completely ineffective

The jury doesn't give a F#@* about her sex life! They want to know about the crime and her mentality. Period!

Scratches on ankles?? Seriously. I guess couldn't have come from anyone on the ground grabbing her feet to try to stop her from stabbing them in the head?

Her ankles were probably bleeding (if true) it's because the knife kept moving after she made slashes - while Travis was DOWN and she was squatting down.

Compensation Forms, Her answer was horrible on that. Small Company, no formalities.
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIAR about the business not having Workers' Comp because they were too small! LIAR!

YES!!!!! The workers compensation question! I just got chills. I LOVE this jury....

Yes! Question re: workers comp forms. JA says Casa Ramos is a small business, they don't have "forms". BS

Wonky shoulder...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:great:The funny thing is..in Jodis world she THINKS she is "reeling" them in and doing a great job!! In the REAL world she has "sunk" on her own lies!!! Im having faith in the jury!!! They have "caught" on!!!! Its a good day!!:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhoule