100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
why follow the law of attraction vs law of chastity.....

bwaahhaaahaaaa I love the juror that asked that one!!

First she dropped the camera while kneeling then when asked how it could bounce so far she said she was standing-all in the same question.

I know that some small companies in CA play loose with the rules, esp. if the company hires illegals. (not saying the co JA worked at hired illegals) I think it is possible the restaurant did not have work comp.

According to this link, in CA you are required to carry Workmens Comp insurance even if you have only one employee.
http://www.dir.ca.gov/dwc/faqs.html

I wish we had a split screen so we could see her defense team, too. They must be looking pretty sick.

that must have been a big purse :floorlaugh:

Oh WOW. The Law of Attraction was her second religion?!? Did she REALLY just say that?

Ooohh - why was the Law of Attraction more important than the Law of Chastity? Good one.

Why would you follow the law of attraction but disregard the law of chastity? hmmmm Never lost for words but seems like a juror is smelling bs.

Why was the Law of Attraction easy to follow but the Law of Chastity was not? :D

Her second religion..seems like you'd want to know more about your second choice.

Why is she so damn perky? Where is the sadness? It's like she's up there doing a job interview, not on trial for murder!!! Cheesus!

She's lying.
Mormons came to my house and they tell me NO SEX period. And before I even thought of converting, I asked a bunch of questions.
She's lying.

Do the laws of attraction apply to recording phone sex?

LOL

They don't seem to grasp that she lies constantly. They are wanting her to make sense...she never will. They seem naive to be asking these questions as if she'll be honest imo.

Exactly ... she is a certified liar ...

Nothing she says makes sense ... and NEVER EVER will ...

MOO !

Jodi thought that she was abiding by the Law of Chastity. Bull@#$%

This jury is not going to acquit her.

Maybe a mistrial because there is always the chance of a hung jury, but in that event she will just be retried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288