100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY GOD! This was a MILLION times better than I thought it would be! JM must be soooooo happy. He doesn't have to do another thing.

Also...I love that she remembers hearing the knife drop, but doesn't remember 1 second earlier stabbing him. YEAH. RIGHT. And pigs fly.

Really? I am getting more disheartened by the minute. Why do they have any questions, ANY doubt about what happened? They have watched the same testimony I have and I have NO questions for her...

I think they're messing with her head, just playing with a crazy <mod snip>

Not to be a wet blanket, but of 18 jurors, we don't know that more than a few submitted these questions.

Paraphrase of this great question from a jury member:

You said that you would never write anything negative about Travis in your journal, but just before that you testified that he'd made you rip out something you wrote negative about him. Which is true?

I've been dealing in Workers' Comp in California for the past 25 years---the penalties are HUGE if you get caught without Workers' Comp- not to mention the lawsuits from employees...highly highly unlikely a restaurant that has a bar would not have Workers' Comp coverage

I'm a certified WC expert in CA and I'm telling you, the jury isn't buying it because they know that this explanation is blatently false.

No ROFL she misinterpreted the Juror Question LOL

they are saying that recording him without telling him is a crappy thing to do LOL

she is saying "yes law of attraction, i got positive things from it"

oh geez

Yet she seemed very proud of herself as she went off on that sermon of an answer.

And this is why juror questions are wonderful. Proceed with your verdicts and sleep well, good jurors!

I believe the family might have a little bit of comfort today, knowing she is never, ever getting out of prison. There has not been one question, from one juror, that makes me believe JA will ever be out of prison.

I noticed Travis brother is watching the jury intensely today.

Ha! I intended to run out the hall...

Happens to me all the time. I can't count how many times I have intended to run left, and go right instead. I can't imagine how entertaining these answers would be if she didn't have time to rehearse some answers!

Okay I know this sounds weird, but has anyone else noticed less tension in Travis' brother's forehead today? I think he might be loving the jury today as well. He looks a lot more relaxed to me today.

It is incredible to me how quickly she can answer these questions and appear so calm. I will never in my lifetime understand how she can maintain this composure in the courtroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie