100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #76

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Froot Loopy Bryan Carr typically in court to support JA?

Anyone have a clue how many posts on WS yesterday per second?

I think she thinks she was awesome and "winning"...oblivious. Although there were a few questions that got to her..like the one asking if she was jealous of Cancun.. I wish they would ask that one over and over...lol.

Yeah, she's "winning" like Charlie Sheen was! Agree there is no way anybody is buying that she wasn't jealous about Cancun. And let's hammer home just how bizarre it was that she moved to AZ AFTER the break up. How about signing up to be a Mormon ( ALL THOSE RULES THAT SHE WAS CLEARLY NOT WILLING TO ABIDE BY) What was it? Just weeks after meeting TA? Stalker much?
I am going out to nature to find a tree to bang my head against until she stops talking. :banghead:
Enjoy your day, Hopeful! :rocker:

Hi Everyone!

I'm new here and wanted to hop on board! You are all so savvy, I hope I can keep up.

JA testified yesterday that she printed directions from Mapquest from Cali to Mesa. Do we know where she printed these? Yesterday was the first we heard about this. Daryl only mentioned that she checked email during her 30min breakfast/gas can visit, but did not mention her printing directions. Or.....did she already have directions prior to "changing" her travel plans? hummmmmm. She would have also had navigator on her helio...although we know her phone was switched off. But, printing Mapquest, I would jump if the jury caught onto that and have asked this question!

:websleuther:

Good question! Wish I could give you a good answer but I can't. :welcome6:

I am behind reading the posts, but want to comment on juror question re could Travis have been reaching for the camera. And if someone has already made this comment I apologize in advance.

Everyone seems to be worried about this question. My take on it is that the juror may have been referring to the "linebacker lunge" Jodi keeps inserting into her self-serving testimony. The juror may suspect Travis was bending over and leaning forward to pick up the camera - NOT lunge at her.

Oh, sure there are. At the mall near me, there's a pedophilia brochure stand right between the Pro-Active and Sunglass Hut kiosks. :rolling::rolling::biglaugh::biglaugh:

And it's a part of the "So you think you are a __________?" series.

Pedophile
Rapist
Kidnapper
Serial Killer
Etc.

:crazy:

Since Jodi has told SO MANY lies, I don't know why she wouldn't have added another one and said the gun was loaded - that would have made more sense, otherwise why would she waste time retrieving an unloaded gun - IF the gun was Travis', which I absolutely don't believe, then Travis would have known it was unloaded and wouldn't be afraid of Jodi holding an unloaded gun! Once again, her story makes no sense! :jail:

I don't understand why she would testify that he didn't keep the gun loaded. If you're going to lie, at least tell a lie that benefits you, ya know?

Hi Everyone!

I'm new here and wanted to hop on board! You are all so savvy, I hope I can keep up.

JA testified yesterday that she printed directions from Mapquest from Cali to Mesa. Do we know where she printed these? Yesterday was the first we heard about this. Daryl only mentioned that she checked email during her 30min breakfast/gas can visit, but did not mention her printing directions. Or.....did she already have directions prior to "changing" her travel plans? hummmmmm. She would have also had navigator on her helio...although we know her phone was switched off. But, printing Mapquest, I would jump if the jury caught onto that and have asked this question!

:websleuther:

She referred to Mapquest when saying she didn't know the location of any gas stations, blaming the fact that she didn't have her own GPS because she was driving a rental car. On my Mapquest you can add special points of interest, such as gas stations, restaurants, etc. so this is just another excuse and lie.

Welcome to Websleuths "WithMyLittleEye" :seeya:

That's what I will get! And then this one must be put in a full bath of water, maybe for a week. Then it should fully rust out. I take the SD card out and it shows 1 photo in Camera. WHAT, there is a hidden drive in there? How is that photo permanently stuck in there! My leg looks 12" wide! it is NOT i swear! I am a size 5 or so! (used to be size 18 ... so you can see why this must never get out) If I threw this phone in a bin behind a gas station, someone would have that photo up on Facebook in about 3 hours.. "hey guys what is this a photo of? big patch of land? i can't tell?"

Well, good for you from going from an 18 to a 5. Although, as a man, I have never been able to crack the women's size code. Always wondered who the heck came up with that. Very confusing to men.

You may have to go "Office Space" on your droid. Since other comments have compared Nurmi to Bill Lumberg, I figured I'd throw out the scene where Michael Bolton and crew smash computers, faxes, etc. in the field. Love the part when Bolton has to be restrained from going back after that destroyed computer.

OMG - I just googled "pedophila pamphlet" and the first three sites I tried were all pedophiles making pamphlets to help people "understand" their point of view. I can't even...it is just...I mean who could possibly...just...wow. :puke: No more googling for me today!

The court should throw out the pedophilia claim.

Besides, he was into young boys etc... why would he have sex with a woman.

And please bring up Cancun, jealousy because that seems to rattle her cage.

Hi all. Been up since 4:15 and it took some 3 hours just to catch up on yesterday's posts. Had to finish watching the questions yesterday on HLN instead of online, ticks me off that HLN is what, 2 hours behind? I'm not hip to what happened to In Session. During trial time they now don't have it in my time zone, they're showing BS shows.

In Session no longer showing live trials. Just BS reality shows. You have to watch HLN with their millions of commercials or watch online. Abc15.com is what I view online.

She referred to Mapquest when saying she didn't know the location of any gas stations, blaming the fact that she didn't have her own GPS because she was driving a rental car. On my Mapquest you can add special points of interest, such as gas stations, restaurants, etc. so this is just another excuse and lie.

Welcome to Websleuths "WithMyLittleEye" :seeya:

And later on she was talking about tracking URL's so I thought BS that she couldn't find any kind of site showing the gas stations.

A question about the socks JA was wearing: It's my understanding from everything I've read and the photos, that JA was wearing black socks when she murdered Travis. I know that JM brought some of that out in his cross, because I remember him contrasting the difference in characteristics of the bloodied area on the carpet that was caused by her sock footprints, versus the large, thick pool of blood where Travis' head was (sorry to be so graphic).

So has it been established and/or did JA admit she was wearing socks? If so, would this not be one more fact that points towards premeditation? I mean, what other good explanation would there be for her to choose to wear only socks?

Oh, I know, she just hadn't gotten around to putting her shoes on when Travis so violently attacked her. Or, her shoes fell off when she was escaping from Travis. Has she offered any of these up? TIA

well, I dreamed last night that JA had a gun permit on her when she crossed the border with the .25.......I really wish I would not dream about her......odd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675