100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #76

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah yeah ... A fog...that's it, that's the ticket!

Another SNL reference:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG she was in the fog kissing Ryan yet remembers everything!

I was wondering about that too. If the fog lifted in the desert where she threw the gun. How was she still in the fog with Ryan? :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Oh my goodness!!! These questions are even better than yesterday - if that is even possible!!! LOVE THIS JURY!!!

My son and husband are home sick. This is the first time that they have seen Jodi or heard any testimony. They both think she is guilty and loved the jury questions. My 14 year old son high fived me as the jury asked "Why should we believe you now?" I want to make t-shirts with that on it!! Someone make me on in bright pink for my avatar!!!

I'm going to make myself a t-shirt with that on after the verdict and wear it till the penalty is fixed!

The Secret was filmed in ~2006,post production began in ~2007 and final editing was undertaken I believe in late ~2007 possibly ~2008 with a release date of ~2009. I don't remember when I committed murder though. Oh the Fog lol!

I can't believe she's sticking with Travis saying "*advertiser censored**ing kill you, b****" and continuing to attack her - AFTER she shot him IN. THE. HEAD.

And she didn't think she hit him - she thought she hit the wall (said yesterday, anyway)... so WHY didn't she shoot him again? If she was afraid for her life, with a loaded gun in her hand... why wouldn't she use it to protect herself?

I think there were a couple of questions that were 'trick' questions - the gun box being one of them. Jury's on the ball.

You know what, I'm not even a mormon and I even knew that Mormons didn't have any form of sexual relationships before getting married.
C'mon now Jodi!

<-- Not stupid!

the mormon(s) on this jury must be absolutely livid listening to her BS.

If he says "let's go back" even once... (that's the end of my thought).

We already know all this and it has nothing to do with JA murding Travis or her self defense story WTF is the point !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, earlier she couldn't remember about all the break ups with Bobby....now she is explaining them.........more jury questions???

I just love the way the speakers or monitors at times make her voice sound like the devil in the Exorcist.

My laundry is more interesting than Nurmi...I'll be back when he's done MEH....

Why did someone ask her if Martinez caused her to shake during the trial and how many times? Is the person thinking he/she never saw her shake or is it something else?

I think the first thing PENS, they NEVER saw her shake and wanted to nail her sorry arse in YET another lie.

PS - GO PENS!!!

Is Nurmi allowed to ask anything he wants? the Jury didn't ask for details on her relationships, just who initiated contact after they broke up. Is she going to go through all of them again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48