100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

Status
Not open for further replies.
But she doesn't even flinch when discussing Travis's murder.

3932286119_what_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

She was in a fog. . . how else would she respond. . .:floorlaugh:

Hey...Idiot TH talking to Vinnie...crying for HERSELF is of no help to her!!

NARCISSIST!!!!!

The way Nurmi's pants fit him is obscene imo

OK, so supposedly Travis made her feel bad enough to want to off herself (right!). Again, Ms. Arias, WHY did you keep going back and stalking the poor soul? TAKE A HINT.

Why is that a suicide note? It looks like a temper tantrum to me. Just sayin.

anyone getting info from katiecoo?? jury probably asleep

Dr Drew always mentions the autopsy photos on HLNtv website but I can't find them. Are they available???

I wanna see the picture she drew of her grave. What do you think the epitaph says? :waitasec:

Nurmi: Jodi, could you please make up another lie for the jury? One that they can believe, preferably.

How many more allegedly "violent" acts is she going to make up about Travis?????

Is this 'physical incident #5 or did we hear about it already? :banghead:

If she wanted to say she wanted to commit suicide?Well, how about lethal injection? will she go for that maybe?

Do you think Nurmi is going to stretch this out so that JM will not begin his questioning until Wednesday?

I would think they could on new information??? He certainly is adding a bunch of baloney to the original story

yeah fluff. thats why i called him a fluffer a bit back. had more fluff and hopefully the jury forgets all the other stuff that happened today/yesterday.

I thought I heard her say under her breath, "she shouldn't say that" when taling about her suicide letters. Did anyone hear this too? Was it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SGS3030