SIDEBAR- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in love with Cagney- she does look like Juan!!!.....especially her powerful stance in the grass and something about the personality evident in her facial features :cat:
I haven't quite figured out how to bring over treats yet...:blushing:
But maybe this smilie will work:
:banane35:

P.s. Lacey is precious too... :)

May I suggest a fine cheese to accompany your wine?

My cat (her name is Madeleine) would like to join the party. She couldn't find a thing to wear so she thought the dog's eCollar would suffice.

(Yes, she jumped into the cone herself with no encouragement from me and some possible encouragement from the dog). Circa 2010.

madcat.jpg

I don't post often -- mostly lurk (if that's the proper term) -- but really enjoy reading what all WSs have to say. I am a prosecutor and you all help me with my own cases. Thanks!

A prosecutor who likes NIN?? :bowdown:

i cant sleep arghhh so i have resorted to modifying some pics. nearly typed edifying there :what:

ewews.jpg

Me thinks we have needed this fog dispersing thread for awhile now so we can let off some steam

Me thinks we have needed this fog dispersing thread for awhile now so we can let off some steam

i agree wont clog up the other threads so much.

think we are all feeling a bit stressed,better watch the fog doesn't set in

I lurked forever...I have my close to the heart cases that I follow closely, but I am way into this trial..my DH asks me everyday..."are you going to make it home in time to see the last part of the trial?" He is so adorable. We had a snow day on Tuesday and he watched it on HLN with me and was so annoyed, but he did let me watch on our big TV.

Usually I'm just racing home to catch the last few minutes and read everything from the day. This is my very first trial I'm actually paying attention to (my <3 cases haven't come to trial yet, but I am ever certain that they will and you will all be here watching them too!) and I cannot express enough thanks to the WS multi-national team for being there and telling me all about everything I miss while I have to do that horrible thing we all call work. And to the IN PERSON TRIAL WATCHERS you are the most amazing and dedicated people I've ever seen. PASA, Anita and Katie (and everyone else I'm forgetting) give us the MOST USEFUL information. I can't watch this trial at work (cue the first few days and you all know why) but I know what is going on and my DH does too, only because I babble on.

So there is my long winded sidebar...call me you know who because I took forever to express my gratitude!

Big time YAY to all the WS'ers out there and a major shout out to the MODs for keeping it real!

I am so addicted to this ! Always been a HUGE True Crime addict :) Love you all!

:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

I don't post often -- mostly lurk (if that's the proper term) -- but really enjoy reading what all WSs have to say. I am a prosecutor and you all help me with my own cases. Thanks!

A most cool username and avatar!

This has to be the most difficult work on the planet.. Thank you.

:seeya: Oops ... I forgot to make a contribution to the side bar ... so I am bringing the ...

:seeya: Enjoy !

Hi all, long time lurker here... It took Jodi to nudge me out of my comfort zone and say hello. I do not come empty handed... Free Starbucks Strawberry Frapps for everyone!!

You're more patient than me! I found this site and lurked for only a couple of days before I dove in like a crazy woman! I think it's AMAZING! :great:

And thanks for the Starbucks Frapps! Epic! :)

Not to contemporaneously de-edify this soir&#233;e, but I brought the pop rocks, assorted flavored!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362804296.249872.jpg

I want to sit next to Shelby1 because I am still laughing at her George Glass comment yesterday. Also I like my Primanti's sandwiches with double steak, light on the fries, heavy on the slaw. Did anyone bring chocolate????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member