Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the tip Marly, for 10 months I've been on the wrong time zone! Lol

Everything going to plan, I'll be attending tomorrow and wednesday, unfortunately I have prior commitments so can't go on Tuesday. I'm hoping we'll get answers to our most pressing questions and will let you all know the outcome tomorrow as soon as I can. My thoughts are with the Dickies and the girls at what must be a very difficult time. I hope and pray that GBC goes to trial and that he gets all he deserves.

I'm so bummed I'm working tomorrow and Tuesday! Won't even be able to keep up on here :( I so should have asked for some days off instead of at the end of the week! Lol ;) has anyone shared their twitter handle so we can follow updates at all? I can get on twitter on my phone at work :)

Work commitments preclude me from attending. I am relying on our friends for coverage. Hope all of you who have been with this for so long are being mindful of your mental health. *advertiser censored*

You take care too Poss xo And .......... HAPPY BIRTHDAY :Happybirthday:

Hope the Kholo Bridge is adorned with sunflowers and glows bright & beautiful next week in support of Allison Baden-Clay.

Woohoo bet the BC family won't be sleeping too well tonight.
It will also be a very long night at Arthur Gorrie too.

If only we could have a flash mob at the courthouse and when it is announced that the case goes to trial music plays and people start dancing!!

I can only attend late tues arvo from 3-5 do you think this would be worthwhile ? Does it go til 5pm?

Hi Sleuth, hard to say when court will wrap up. At least you will know Monday what time it goes to so you can make a decision if it is worthwhile to go on Tues from 3 to 5pm. Sometimes courts finish for the day around 4 pm but I have a feeling this will go a bit later. See what happens tomorrow.

Thanks Alioop I think I will go! I might have the day off on wed and If so I will be there.
I am strangely nervous about all of this!

I wonder if he's in his bed right now thinking there's still a chance this won't go to trial? ... or else he's just plain pooping himself. Maybe they gave him sleeping pills for tonight.

I haven't been on here for awhile, but I think about this case everyday. Everyday I drive past the bridge and everyday I hope for Justice for Allison.

Please let there be Justice for Allison. For the sake of her daughter's, for the sake of her parents, her friends, her family, and for women living all around the world.

Justice for Allison.

Yes he will alicat and rightly so! No more standing in a corner with his back to the courtroom.

From the link you posted.

Forty-three witnesses, including friends, business partners and staff are expected to be called in the high-profile case.

Each and every one of these witnesses now has the opportunity to look GBC in the eye. I hope they don't buckle under pressure but instead hold their heads high, simply tell the truth as they know it so that justice for Allison can be served.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member