***Day 2 -Committal Hearing*** 11th,12,13th March 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I went today but am working again tonight and I have to complete some domestic duties so will post later I went from around 3.15 onwards saw GBC three times.

Were you there when the blond woman came in and told him she hated him?

If so what are your thought on it.

Yes always though it was a bit sus that it was "discovered" at the 11th hour just before the the bail hearing and seemed to be used to strengthen the suspicion that there were accessories afoot!

I always thought it was sus when he crashed into the pole on purpose at Indro to avoid having to be examined/questioned.

Were you there when the blond woman came in and told him she hated him?

If so what are your thought on it.

I was surprised to see vision of the "blond woman" on ten news tonight detailing what she said to GBC in court. There would be a link for sure to their news bulletin but I'm on the run at the moment.

I do agree, but I'm pretty sure they actually relied on it as evidence in the first bail hearing - not a good look unfortunately.

From memory this "facetime call" was found at the last minute before the first bail hearing. It was believed to be evidence and was presented as such. No one has done anything unethical or corrupt. Further investigations revealed the software error and it was documented and given to the defence.

Yes, I am pretty sure the disproven face time call was not hushed up... so many people already knew about it.

I don't recall any MSM explaining why it was disproven. That is what the speculation has been about on here. The media could have just said it was disproven as a software/technical error and further testing revealed it was not made. That all they had to say.

Marly, I do recall you said you'd read in the CM about the Face Time call being disproven. It was not posted on the CM website but was available as hard copy. I was hoping that you would have scanned the article and posted it here for us.

I mentioned the face time call not being allowed to be used....I was told by a friend, and said it was rumour......but a few of my rumours have come true.
As someone else also mentioned. (my rumours ):banghead::jail:

No I wasn't there for the outburst but i did see her there later but only found out on the news that it was her..

No I wasn't there for the outburst but i did see her there later but only found out on the news that it was her..

Thanks all for the updates today. SM and Snails or others can you provide an online link to the news about today?

To Lychee, my news is not a sound byte.

Special thanks also today to Ali and Doc.

I mentioned the face time call not being allowed to be used....I was told by a friend, and said it was rumour......but a few of my rumours have come true.
As someone else also mentioned. (my rumours ):banghead::jail:

I'm hopeless at finding links, but I am certain it was mentioned in msm after the second bail hearing, that it had been disproven? I recall this because there was much conjecture about it and I for one ended up putting it down to journalistic error - because I couldn't understand how it could suddenly be disproven (I do understand now that it has been explained today)? Sorry to labour the point,it is neither here nor there now anyway.

From memory this "facetime call" was found at the last minute before the first bail hearing. It was believed to be evidence and was presented as such. No one has done anything unethical or corrupt. Further investigations revealed the software error and it was documented and given to the defence.

I wasn't at all suggesting it was corrupt or unethical, just an unfortunate "boo-boo" as my kids would say :)

But surely if they wanted to set the record straight they would vigorously and strenuously deny that it happened and "grant" the police an interview to put their side forward. All I can see from the bc side is muddied waters designed to confuse and deflect whereas in contrast, the Dickies transparency has been crystal and painfully (for them) clear. As has been said many times, if they thought their son was entirely innocent they would be forthright in their dealings with police and media and make public protestations, they are not doing this however because they do not know this for sure.........thus the evasiveness and hiding. And in this same vein, one other sleuther asked where in history did an innocent man retain a barrister 30 minutes after he reports his wife missing......?

Is this a reason why NBC was never charged. They knew there was a mistake and there was no FaceTime call.

This is my last post on the FaceTime call I promise!

It does seem a very odd error to make? I am the most untechnological (if that's a word) person when it comes to phones, computers etc - but even I know the old iphone3 didn't have FaceTime? How could they get that wrong?

I may have misunderstood this.....!

Edited to add: again I'm definitely not suggesting anything unethical here, it just seems like a simple error that's all, which is a bit surprising. We are all human though and mistakes happen.

Thanks all for the updates today. SM and Snails or others can you provide an online link to the news about today?

To Lychee, my news is not a sound byte.

Special thanks also today to Ali and Doc.

Here is a twitter link to the ten news story. I hope it works.

TEN News Queensland ‏@tennewsqld
BADEN-CLAY COMMITTAL http://fb.me/2qfb0NR85

Thanks Strangeworld. It's odd that she would say to GBC "I don't love you, I hate you." If that is in fact what she said. Anyway good on her! :twocents:

Maybe she said don;t love you meaning I'm not like your girlfriend/s.

But who did this? Could it have been Allison checking his phone? 5 people in the house!
I think Allison was quite possibly lying under the Kholo bridge by this time if we are to believe all the witness accounts of screams and thuds and dogs howling in the Brookfield and Anstead areas.
Can you give us your opinion of how Allison came to be found where she was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288