**GRAPHIC**- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder: ***DISCUSSION OF THE VIDEO ONLY***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to say that I have copies of letters LRM wrote himself, mailed from the jail to a few people.... Am I allowed to post?!

I ask this because I know people who speak with him almost on a daily basis, and I really think the letters I have obtained really show how he has such drastic changes in his personality, that it is scary. :)

"You have no idea how much I cant stand the media."
He mentions in one letter.... I couldn't help but LOL... Because does he really think we are that dumb?

Yes, do post, those would be very interesting to read. Do you have them in scanned jpg format or just text? Are these VERIFIED to be genuinely from him? I've seen a few fakes floating around, but they were blatantly obviously fake just by reading them. Best to post them under the thread "armchair psych profile and personal background"

I just wanted to say that I have copies of letters LRM wrote himself, mailed from the jail to a few people.... Am I allowed to post?!

I ask this because I know people who speak with him almost on a daily basis, and I really think the letters I have obtained really show how he has such drastic changes in his personality, that it is scary. :)

MoonUnderfoot : How can you verify that the letters are genuine/authentic Magnotta?

On another note, it is critically important to recognize that Magnotta is a chameleon who can easily adapt/alter his personality depending on how it will best serve him in any given situation. To understand what I mean, I'd suggest watching the film "The Talented Mr Ripley" as it does a fine job of showcasing this ability.

They are scanned originals... I'm out of the house at this very moment but will certainly post as soon as i arrive back home. They are saved to my computer.

They are scanned originals... I'm out of the house at this very moment but will certainly post as soon as i arrive back home. They are saved to my computer.

Look forward to seeing these and, most importantly, any documentation you can share to prove their authenticity.

While they attend to honour their son's memory, may all the beautiful memories they have of Lin Jun give his family the strength and courage they need to get through the terrible ordeal of this trial.

Sorry to sound like a party pooper here, but if the letters are in fact from Magnotta, you had better ensure they don't constitute trial evidence in order that there is no violation of the publication ban that is in place.

You might want to run this by a Mod to get some direction.

JMO

IMO , how could they be trial evidence if they haven't been presented at the trial? The publication ban is on evidence presented in court. These are no different than his internet ramblings, and just as public.

Sorry to sound like a party pooper here, but if the letters are in fact from Magnotta, you had better ensure they don't constitute trial evidence in order that there is no violation of the publication ban that is in place.

You might want to run this by a Mod to get some direction.

JMO

yeah this isnt evidence of anything... it's just letters... anyway I got in late I will post them first thing in the morning. I'm too exhausted to deal with it right now... you guys were hear from me in the morning.... :thumbup:

yeah this isnt evidence of anything... it's just letters... anyway I got in late I will post them first thing in the morning. I'm too exhausted to deal with it right now... you guys were hear from me in the morning.... :thumbup:

nice cliff-hanger there. Well done.

Our local news CTV just interviewed one of his 'fans' who travelled all the way from Carolina. Just turns my stomache. What is wrong with people? :banghead:

Enjoy.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1363145861322.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363145861322.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 146
  • uploadfromtaptalk1363145872674.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363145872674.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 144
  • uploadfromtaptalk1363145886861.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363145886861.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 252
  • uploadfromtaptalk1363145915545.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363145915545.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 137
Moon: While I appreciate you sharing them, I'm curious why you chose to selectively edit what you share (for example the first image is a couple sentences of a longer note) and what proof can you offer that the material you shared was written by Magnotta?

This is what i received from the Person who received them. I didn't select parts... She did, for his privacy id assume.

Forgive me if I'm skeptical. Given all of the material of people purporting to be Magnotta that continue to be pushed elsewhere, personally I'd need more to authenticate it. I do appreciate you sharing this Moon and my skepticism is not a reflection of being skeptical of you or your motives, frankly if mataou or sillybilly (both who I've known from the start of the Magnotta incident) posted it, I'd still need more to authenticate the letters as genuine. Thanks again Moon.

Also, the woman they mentioned in the one news broadcast about a woman in the audience who shared a smile with Magnotta..... Her name is Kelly. You can find her under the same last name as our suspect here.... Via Facebook. She is connected through Miss St. Daniels... The woman who said he asked her to make a page for him. (Luka)

Honestly if you guys knew and saw and heard and witnessed HALF of what i did by hanging out and keeping a keen ear to their interactions with him.... Luka is more of a manipulater than anyone could even imagine. Take what you know and triple it. And these "women" are gaga for him and do as he says...like they are brainwashed. It's SCARY. i wish i had the times and the means to share everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member