**GRAPHIC**- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder: ***DISCUSSION OF THE VIDEO ONLY***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly if you guys knew and saw and heard and witnessed HALF of what i did by hanging out and keeping a keen ear to their interactions with him.... Luka is more of a manipulater than anyone could even imagine. Take what you know and triple it. And these "women" are gaga for him and do as he says...like they are brainwashed. It's SCARY. i wish i had the times and the means to share everything.

Can you tell us a bit about it please? I am so curious. It has been such a long time not hearing anything about the case, I felt going crazy, because I was waiting for the preliminary hearing so much... :blushing:

Honestly if you guys knew and saw and heard and witnessed HALF of what i did by hanging out and keeping a keen ear to their interactions with him.... Luka is more of a manipulater than anyone could even imagine. Take what you know and triple it. And these "women" are gaga for him and do as he says...like they are brainwashed. It's SCARY. i wish i had the times and the means to share everything.

SBM

With all due respect, if you don't intend to share "everything", perhaps you shouldn't mention it at all? :moo: :twocents:

SBM

With all due respect, if you don't intend to share "everything", perhaps you shouldn't mention it at all? :moo: :twocents:

The issue that most concerns me is Moonunderfoot's inability to share anything that would serve to authenticate the alleged Magnotta letters to prove they were written by him. Given the plethora of fake Magnotta material and individuals claiming to be Magnotta, it is imperative to authenticate such material.

Lol. What am i supposed to have in order to prove they are real..... Like i said they were sent to me via the owner.... Would you like me to post our conversation as well????

The issue that most concerns me is Moonunderfoot's inability to share anything that would serve to authenticate the alleged Magnotta letters to prove they were written by him. Given the plethora of fake Magnotta material and individuals claiming to be Magnotta, it is imperative to authenticate such material.

It did occur to me that the handwriting looks somewhat different in each of the letters posted, especially the last two. But what do I know? I'm not about to write to him myself. :snooty:

ETA: I'm not accusing you of anything, MoonUnderfoot. It was just an observation.

I compared the handwritten letters to LMs closet message and in my opinion, the writing is very similiar. I noticed the f, the t, the a, which look the same, and also that some letters and words are in capitals, while others are not.

luka1.jpg

Also, in the letters I noticed some of his typical spelling mistakes (in some of my posts from last year, I made a list of them:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8039309#post8039309
&
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8037585#post8037585

The first mistake that cought my eye was "probley". But there are others (simpley, carefull, writting, greatful, proove,...) and in my opinion, those are typical Luka mistakes...

Of course, somebody could have just done a hell of a good job copying his handwriting and his common mistakes, but I believe those letters are indeed from LM himself. MOO

So thank you for sharing!

Lol. What am i supposed to have in order to prove they are real..... Like i said they were sent to me via the owner.... Would you like me to post our conversation as well????

There are certain, specific things that can easily be shared to authenticate correspondence with a prisoner being held in a facility in the province of Quebec. An individual in possession of genuine correspondence or with access to said correspondence would fully understand to what I'm referring.

You're a pain in my butt. I, will do it now.... Stand by.

You sound like a charming person, Moonunder.

I just wanted to say that I have copies of letters LRM wrote himself, mailed from the jail to a few people....

The post marked envelopes with return adress mailed from the jail would be a good start to authenticate the letters. I don't suppose your friends might want to provide those (while covering their name and adress on the envelope)?

This person is not my "friend".... So yes, they were "MAILED" to her, but no, she is not my friend. Take the letters for what you will, I know their authenticity... Do some handwriting analysis, or hunt down the psycho who recieved the letters and ask her yourself... I can link you to her page, just don't expect to be dealing with a sane/rational person... She is a Luka Lover... That should tell you enough just to start...

You sound like a charming person, Moonunder.

The post marked envelopes with return adress mailed from the jail would be a good start to authenticate the letters. I don't suppose your friends might want to provide those (while covering their name and adress on the envelope)?

Yeah, actually, I am. Lighten up. :censored::violin::chillpill:

This person is not my "friend".... So yes, they were "MAILED" to her, but no, she is not my friend. Take the letters for what you will, I know their authenticity... Do some handwriting analysis, or hunt down the psycho who recieved the letters and ask her yourself... I can link you to her page, just don't expect to be dealing with a sane/rational person... She is a Luka Lover... That should tell you enough just to start...

This explanation concerns me for several reasons:
- You refer to the source of these letters as"the psycho". Oddly enough in this post **GRAPHIC**- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder: ***DISCUSSION OF THE VIDEO ONLY*** - Page 22 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community, which was your first Magnotta-related post on WS, you suggest that you have personal relationships with people who maintain close contact with Magnotta. Your choice of words in that post suggests to the reader a real friendship and not a virtual social media only connection.

-Curiously, what caused you to trust someone that you refer to as a psycho to provide you with authentic material?

- In another post you state the letters are scanned originals when in reality they are clearly photos.

- You refuse to provide any further documentation or even cursory information about the alleged letters, you simply argue they are real because you say they are real.

- Again, what makes you trust the authenticity of material provided by someone you refer to as a psycho?

I appreciate your contribution and interest in this case, but have concerns about the authenticity. As someone who has closely followed the 2012 Magnotta saga from the beginning, I've learned that people love nothing more than to spread fabricated material claiming to be Magnotta across the internet. I'm not suggesting that you fabricated the material; I know many of us were fooled by some sort of phony material about Magnotta when he was on the run-- it stinks when it happens, but trust me it's nothing to be embarrassed about, it's happened to me and many others.

Do Canadians need US stamps to send mail from Canada to the US?

These letters were originally posted on a Facebook page called "The First Church of Luka Magnotta". Giving these Luka loonies attention in any way is a mistake.

Just my opinion.

Do Canadians need US stamps to send mail from Canada to the US?

These letters were originally posted on a Facebook page called "The First Church of Luka Magnotta". Giving these Luka loonies attention in any way is a mistake.

Just my opinion.

I'm not Canadian, but I have friends in Canada that I write to. As far as I've observed (and I don't know how it works in prisons), American stamps aren't required to send letters here; they just have to pay the appropriate postage via extra Canadian stamps, or by buying International envelopes at the post office. Basically, same way it works in America and just about everywhere else.

I don't even think you can use one country's stamps to send mail from another. But, I haven't confirmed that. :seeya:

I don't even think you can use one country's stamps to send mail from another. But, I haven't confirmed that. :seeya:

Exactly. I literally just sent something to a friend of mine in the UK. I did not need to run out and get postage from the UK to send it to her.

From this letter, is why I asked. I dont have any experience writing folks in prison.. but I still laughed at this. These Luka loonies are something else. Every single one of them Ive run into are just so lonely and desperate for attention. They are either completely vulgar, or just trollerific and inheriently stupid.

attachment.php

That letter stood out to me as well, for the exact same reason. Something's not right there... :waitasec:

ETA: Although, it wouldn't be the first time he didn't know what he was talking about - if that letter is legit.

That letter stood out to me as well, for the exact same reason. Something's not right there... :waitasec:

ETA: Although, it wouldn't be the first time he didn't know what he was talking about - if that letter is legit.

I'd agree, but when asked to authenticate any of these letters these Luka Loonies just go silent, call you names, and dont provide any proof. Ill quote HastingsChi here, cause he said it best.

There are certain, specific things that can easily be shared to authenticate correspondence with a prisoner being held in a facility in the province of Quebec. An individual in possession of genuine correspondence or with access to said correspondence would fully understand to what I'm referring.

If ever there was a case for all the loonies to come out, this is it. And they're having a field day! :party: Over 90 Luka Magnotta dedicated Facebook accounts and there will be many more still. Every LM discussion will be infiltrated by them.

Makes for a good sleuthing practice, doesn't it.....

Hey there... long time no post.

As y'all know I wrote Luka around the middle of last year. The handwriting is the exact same. I believe the letters are real and are from Luka.

I haven't read anything in a while, just was asked about the letters here so I checked them out and they are written by the same person who was responding to me. So unless there's another guy getting his mail in his name with the prison address, it's Luka.

I told him I wouldn't share his letters publicly but here's a little sample of the handwriting from my letters.
rj2gra.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member