trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #87

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flooding of the nile, no the hippo-campus. Wish I could post a Hippo pic now. There was a lot of flooding.

HIPPO CAMPUS must be a neat place that he keeps talking about. :smile:

Back on Monday at 10. I hope the DT is not going to drag this on as long as the JA testiphony.

Just sitting in a corner over here waiting for this character to wrap up for the day.

I thought this was funny... in a not-funny-at-all kind of way. Apparently JW has her own law practice (on top of public defender?)... the first line of her biography on her website reads:

"Jennifer Willmott has spent her entire legal career defending people's
rights and freedoms."

So that's what she tells herself at night...... people's rights and freedoms..... alrightyyyyy then.....

Would the judge please ask Nurmi and Jodi what is so funny?

so attorneys are going in tomorrow? reviewing slides or something?

Why is he being allowed to take them home with him? The book fine but the binder should be left there or copies made before he goes.

Little miss had a big smile on her face.
Did Nurmi ask for Samuels book?

What does any of this witness' testimony have to do with Jodi feeling that her life was in danger because of Travis' "linebacker lunge" as she pointed a gun at his head?

What I've interpreted from this unusual testimony is that the jury is suppose to believe that Jodi suffers from PTSD as a result of her murderous actions resulting in Travis' death, therefore she has memory losses of what actually happened during the murder. I don't see where any of his testimony addressed the self-defense claim.

OMFG! The snarky smiles between JA & Nurmi I think I'm going to be sick or stricken blind!

I'm telling you the DT they are just low down shameful pieces.. aren't they?

And she begged to see the pictures!

She did? Can anyone tell me more about this? And her asking to revisit the crime scene? I asked in a previous post, but the thread is moving so fast.

It's interesting that he interpretted the test himself, rather than have a computer generated result. The computer generated result usually indicates a "deceptive" factor ... which is turn is used to validate, or invalidate, the test.

He also uses obscure tests ... most likely they are obscure because they are not recognized in the profession.

And she begged to see the pictures!

She initiated contact with LE, and made repeated contact.
She asked for and received a tour of the crime scene.
She went to the memorial.
She left messages on Travis' devices.
She sent flowers and an 18 page description of the crime to Travis' Grandma (though it was a lie)
She went on 48 for an interview.
She went on Inside Edition for an interview.

That's just off the top of my head.

cat-sleeping-meme-generator-i-has-a-tired-dfa44e.jpg

Well, miss missy sure looked pleased at the end of the day. She must think this guy actually did her some good. Bwaaaa, haaaa, haaaa. She really IS delusional.

If someone with a conscience and can feel remorse. Like a cop in a shootout, or a soldier on the battlefield, yes.

A psychopathic biotch. Doubtful. JMO

I can attest to that, 46 years ago as a mercenary soldier I did things that are so clear in my mind to this day, I truly wish there was a delete button. Horrible things, absolute terror... I will say no more, except every second of the most awful occasions are completely burned into memory. I am insulted and angered by this "doctor" spewing such crap as if he knows what he is talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frogstronaut