trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #87

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't know. True PTSD really can and does render a person unable to function at all when it happens. This is a serious diagnosis. I have seen it thrown around for what seems mild, or maybe better categorized as "panic attacks" which are no fun either.

But PTSD is bad. Not to say an individual cannot have it for lesser stresses, but it is most commonly associated with very severe stresses to our systems such as War, Death of Spouse or Child, true Near Death Experiences... big traumas.

She killed someone and was afraid or anxious she would get caught. NOTHING happened to HER. NOW would I believe she is capable of having a Panic Attack once strapped down and she sees the IV bags hanging over her and they are preparing the lethal injection?

She might have one..but even then? I don't see her truly in a panic. (i do picture her giving us the finger)

StephanieHartPI, I love EVERYTHING you say!

Mr Martinez will tell him the reason she has no violence in her Diary is the Law Of Attraction. And is he familiar with it?

Ok I have a Holly Hobby Diary. I wrote 3 riveting pages, in 1972. Shortly after moving into this home.

I found it the other day. All lies I tell you. All kinds of made up stuff. That's probably why I don't write in diaries or journals :) someone will find that.

Hahahahahah!! Effin' Holly Hobby, little corrupter!

Why spare her life? Jurors know she's still trying to kill Travis. It did not go unnoticed that Jodi's defense is to keep killing Travis, his reputation, his family and friends, the Mormon community, and her own family just to get out of the DP. Despicable behavior has not made me, and probably jurors, feel sympathetic, IMO.

Man, would I LOVE to get a look at her jail library records... I believe it would be quite telling.

Here is the link to the ethics issue:
http://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/action/20000313_35SI00106000.pdf

The point is that Dr. Samuels was an expert psychologist in a child custody case, and additionally provided psychotherapy (bartered) to the husband. He entered his custody recommendations favoring the husband and never met w/ nor examined the mother. The relationship w/ his client, was deemed to limit his professional objectivity.

Exactly.

You don't get PTSD because someone tells you that you hold a camera like a 5 year old.

She got the so called PTSD from Her killing Him. But once again, Travis' fault!!!

I actually think this is a sympaty plea to get her out of the DP. Moo

I don't think it's a sympathy plea at all. It is an attempt to explain her inability to testify about how Travis actually died, her "fog", in some way other than that she's simply withholding damning testimony.

Jodi a pacifist.....LOL.....that's a good one. She is and always has been a terrorist.

Since Jodi has all of these emotional issues and disorders, why has she not been medicated for any of it? Where are the prison records that show her mental break downs from the PTSD? It doesn't just vanish becuase she was put in jail. That's losing control of your choices which would make PTSD and other disorders even worse.

If I was sitting on that Jury I would not take one thing this guy is saying seriously unless there was some proof shown that since the day she brutally murdered Travis she has had documented break downs needing emergency help for her PTSD.

There was not one instance on the stand where she showed signs of PTSD or any other disorder besides her snarky remarks about FOG. No shaking, the only time she cried didn't even look genuine and it was 1 time in the weeks she was on the stand. There was no one on the stand to say what a mess she was about killing Travis. In fact during Nancy and a FOX reporter's visits through the prison the prisoners commented about how sweet, helpful, kind she was. OH yes, except for the one prisoner who was told by Jodi that she cut Travis up and distributed his remains all over the place.

Sorry for my ramblings but what a bunch of garbage. :puke:

Is the defense team done with man or is he going to return on Monday.

He continues on Monday... so feel free to make other plans - unless cross happens (doubt they'll wrap him up that quickly, though). So stay close just in case! :)

I think some tech savy person needs to create a app for those of us who have smart phones everytime Juan is up questioning a witness :)

What a load of crock!

I see many posts that have already addressed my findings on this testimony, so I won't repeat.

However, if this 'well read' psychologist diagnosed Arias with PTSD, I believe he had an ethical duty to seek therapy for her.

Says a lot that he didn't!

She did? Can anyone tell me more about this? And her asking to revisit the crime scene? I asked in a previous post, but the thread is moving so fast.

In the interrogations with Det. Flores, as soon as he explained to her that they had pictures from the camera she quietly asks "Can I see them?", She asks again 'out of morbid curiosity', and at some point she mentions having wanted to go to TA's after the memorial (I didn't pay a great deal of attention to that part, I think by then I was already getting numb at her complete and utter lack of remorse over his death).

:doh: This guy. Very much like Gus in my opinion.

:furious: This woman has put nearly every disorder, person place and thing under the bus for this long winded ridiculous trial for what? Because the little princess didn't get what she wanted. Someone told Jodi NO, so now everyone from domestic violence victims, families of murder victims and even FOG is not safe.

I can't tolerate the PTSD stuff. Unfortunately it's one thing I know all too well. :nono: I hate to feel this way but I do hope someone on that Jury knows or truly understands it as well. It's beyond hard to explain. You don't get it unless you have it and Jodi does not have it.

Good post. JA is such a scheming deviant that she has probably hoodwinked this muppet. Either that or he is morally bankrupt.

By the way, I have to comment on the GIF in your signature! I've seen KN mining for samples and simultaneously addressing Judge Stephens. Does he imagine she can't see what he's doing! It would be only fair for future Defence Teams sitting there to be warned: don't feel around under the desk!

:banghead: I am so confused as to why JA and her defense are so happy. Did I miss something or did he simply say she had PTSD from the murder?

Dr. S's testimony in a nutshell: Jodi gave herself PTSD by brutally murdering Travis.

Is Samuels going to explain how her PTSD caused her to write the fake alibi emails and leave the fake alibi voice mails?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member