trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #87

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to worry....JM will wipe that smug smile off her face in rebuttal. Too bad the jury didn't see JA and KN giving each other invisible high-fives! She makes me SICK!

Re BBM

I am sure each juror is doing the very best they can at following jury instructions but I have to wonder if an occasional "accident" may happen such as when one of them gets home and the 5 year old comes running and says Mommy Mommy......Jodi was laughing at you guys right after you left today.

Sleeping difficulties? Yet she writes in her diary that she 'fell asleep by accident' in Travis' house while he was on a date with Mimi, so she 'was there when he got home.'

And she sleeps in cars on her road trips. Seems to me she is far better able to fall asleep at random times in random situations - wish I could do that!

:banghead: I am so confused as to why JA and her defense are so happy. Did I miss something or did he simply say she had PTSD from the murder?

They crack me up, they have nothing to be happy about right now :)
He did not do much of anything, in fact he called her the perpetrator of a violent crime.

Lord? good one Jodi Expert?

Not to mention practically pleading with the detective to show her the crime photos of Travis because of her "morbid curiousity".

Hmm maybe but I'm really staking my $ this calculated piece of work was actually wanting to view the crime scene to create/build a story to match up with the forensics etc.

For example, It'd be hard to say he stepped to left when camera bounced if that would walk him into a wall etc.. She's been planning how to get out of taking responsibility for her actions since she finished the act!

You know stop before check point at Hoover Dam, BS excuse to Ryan, BS VM/Text/Email to TA.. I could continue on but yeah you get the point!B]

:banghead: I am so confused as to why JA and her defense are so happy. Did I miss something or did he simply say she had PTSD from the murder?

You didn't miss anything. I don't get how this helps Adrienne Barbeau other than a flimsy excuse for the fog.

And didnt they know ahead of time exactly what this "expert" was going to testify to? They should save their joyus smiles until after JM gets finished with him...if he survives that is...

What a load of crock!

I see many posts that have already addressed my findings on this testimony, so I won't repeat.

However, if this 'well read' psychologist diagnosed Arias with PTSD, I believe he had an ethical duty to seek therapy for her.

Says a lot that he didn't!

I did not see all of his testimony but i seriously lol'd at no. 3 i think it was...the fact that shecouldnt sleep....in jail....with a guilty conscious. :floorlaugh:

Jodi a pacifist.....LOL.....that's a good one. She is and always has been a terrorist.

I thought that was really creepy when he said he couldn't find a single instance of violent thought or behavior in 2,000 pages of journal, recorded since Jr. High. Who wouldn't, at some point, record a conflict and write something like, "I f'ing hate that b---h,"? Bizarre.

why would that even be relevant? I don't get it. So, she gave herself PTSD by committing a heinous murder and we're supposed to care, why? If it's to explain the memory loss, so what. Who cares if she remembers or not, she did it. And I can;t imagine most of these jurors will, for one minute, believe this bucketful of bull.

That's what I heard.

They crack me up, they have nothing to be happy about right now :)
He did not do much of anything, in fact he called her the perpetrator of a violent crime.

Lord? good one Jodi Expert?

It must be very liberating to live in that fog.

Thanks, I would love to know how much they are paid.
I'm involved in a small court case being dragged out...................
How much are they paid????

A LOT. They also get paid (x amount of money for travel and expenses and time in court whether they're on the stand or not). When I was paralegal doing medical malpractice we once paid an expert 10k JUST for her report, never mind the travel and expense money or court time while she had to wait to testify and then testify. The firm thought it was worth every penny though since she won the case for them and it was the biggest award in the state at that time. She was an absolute pro too. This dingbat the defense paid for should have paid THEM since it looks to me that he harmed their case rather than helped it.

Dr. S's testimony in a nutshell: Jodi gave herself PTSD by brutally murdering Travis.

Yes - NOT from Travis' alleged abuse... I don't think he ever mentioned abuse, did he?

Guarantee the DT is going to try to get him to go back on that and bring that in since it clearly had no relevance to him today. Bet they aren't happy about that.

Or maybe they'll just use their DV expert for that. Who knows. Today was a waste of the jurors' time.

I'm thinking that they believe this gives credibility to Jodi's answers of " I don't know" and "I was in a fog". Doesn't really change a darn thing does it ?

:floorlaugh:
I thought that was really creepy when he said he couldn't find a single instance of violent thought or behavior in 2,000 pages of journal, recorded since Jr. High. Who wouldn't, at some point, record a conflict and write something like, "I f'ing hate that b---h,"? Bizarre.

Well.. She slaughtered Travis and didnt write that in her journal. :waitasec:

I hope someone emails jm that little incident with dr Samuels in New Jersey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member