Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a non-event, ktgirl. The guy's a blogster, "media broadcaster", and a couple of other things I won't mention. Just google the name plus haleigh or caylee and you'll quickly see what I mean.

How disappointing. :(
Really wish there was some breaking new about HaLeigh.

It was a non-event, ktgirl. The guy's a blogster, "media broadcaster", and a couple of other things I won't mention. Just google the name plus haleigh or caylee and you'll quickly see what I mean.

You are absolutely correct. Murt tweeted again that he had to cancel the news because he promised he wouldn't reveal his source. Total waste.

I keep popping in here on occasion, hoping one of these people will finally break. Can't believe it's been more than 4 years and nothing. Good to hear that PCSO is still searching for her.

Haleigh - You will not be forgotten

Geraldo - 2/28/09 Part 2 of 2 - YouTube

Thanks to Lil Momma for the original clip. This is part two of that clip, which repeats the part with Crystal and Jr. and also goes into Crystal asking Jr. if Misty was there.

I wish we knew what, if anything, Jr. told LE. This clip is dated 2/28, and Crystal refers to not asking Jr. on the Friday when she first got him, but she doesn't say which Friday, so it's unclear just how much time has passed between Haleigh's disappearance and Jr. telling Crystal this story.

Haleigh Cummings: Issues 9/27/10 Part 1 - YouTube
check out 5:30 time frame - Chelsea's theory is just as feasible as any of ours. She states JR told her the same thing right away and confirms Crystal's statement.

If we are to believe JRs statement, it is possible Misty could have been sleeping so hard that she was unaware of what was going on (others have slept for 24+ hours in her condition after a drug binge).

My theory regarding the man in black ... someone arriving from the river (I remember the makeshift chair) and suspect someone had been watching the trailer/happenings. Per SB, there were visitors & reported drug use that evening and it is possible the door was left open leaving an open invitation for this stalker to make his move. My POI would not have left any evidence of this crime due to the cover-up fire of his shed. IMO

BTW, why has Cobra been so silent for all this time? Between him and Gerardo, so much was uncovered in the beginning that has shown to be true. Yet, it appeared that they were both "run off" and "silenced" .... :waitasec:

4 years later, this is what I am still focused on. The call that Ronald made to Tommy Croslin that night. Tommy says that he went to go check on Misty and the kids. When he arrived, the lights were off, he knocked, nobody was home. Law enforcement doesn't buy that.

Do you really think he told Tommy to go check on the kids? I personally think he told Tommy to collect Haleigh's body and Tommy met Ron somewhere to dispose of the body. This would explain the rat in the mail box.

I think they cooked up the story about Joe Overstreet to get the heat off them. We've heard rumors about Joe being a pedophile, however we need more than just Misty and Tommy's allegations against him. So far LE keeps focusing on the people targeted in the drug bust.

I think Tommy's brain has turned into scrambled eggs because of his drug use. Which explains why he hasn't cracked, he may not even remember. Early on, who knows what sort of drug related dirt they had on each other to keep them from snitching.

I think that is why Misty and Ronald are singled out every year by the PCSO as people knowing information and not telling everything they know. Last year they were singled out, and Hardy singled the two of them out this year. Because they know exactly what happened. If Ron lied in his proffer they can even use that as evidence against him.

Haleigh Cummings: Issues 9/27/10 Part 1 - YouTube
check out 5:30 time frame - Chelsea's theory is just as feasible as any of ours. She states JR told her the same thing right away and confirms Crystal's statement.

If we are to believe JRs statement, it is possible Misty could have been sleeping so hard that she was unaware of what was going on (others have slept for 24+ hours in her condition after a drug binge).

My theory regarding the man in black ... someone arriving from the river (I remember the makeshift chair) and suspect someone had been watching the trailer/happenings. Per SB, there were visitors & reported drug use that evening and it is possible the door was left open leaving an open invitation for this stalker to make his move. My POI would not have left any evidence of this crime due to the cover-up fire of his shed. IMO

BTW, why has Cobra been so silent for all this time? Between him and Gerardo, so much was uncovered in the beginning that has shown to be true. Yet, it appeared that they were both "run off" and "silenced" .... :waitasec:

Cobra wasn't silenced. He ran his mouth for a good 2 years, and even got Timothy Holmseth involved in this. Cobra told Timothy that Haleigh was alive and being "passed around." That is what got TH on his conspiracy kick that Haleigh was being passed around from family member to family member. I don't think he is that credible.

4 years later, this is what I am still focused on. The call that Ronald made to Tommy Croslin that night. Tommy says that he went to go check on Misty and the kids. When he arrived, the lights were off, he knocked, nobody was home. Law enforcement doesn't buy that.

Do you really think he told Tommy to go check on the kids? I personally think he told Tommy to collect Haleigh's body and Tommy met Ron somewhere to dispose of the body. This would explain the rat in the mail box.

I think they cooked up the story about Joe Overstreet to get the heat off them. We've heard rumors about Joe being a pedophile, however we need more than just Misty and Tommy's allegations against him. So far LE keeps focusing on the people targeted in the drug bust.

I think Tommy's brain has turned into scrambled eggs because of his drug use. Which explains why he hasn't cracked, he may not even remember. Early on, who knows what sort of drug related dirt they had on each other to keep them from snitching.

I think that is why Misty and Ronald are singled out every year by the PCSO as people knowing information and not telling everything they know. Last year they were singled out, and Hardy singled the two of them out this year. Because they know exactly what happened. If Ron lied in his proffer they can even use that as evidence against him.

Your theory resembles mine a lot. Only I think that after Ron's call to Tommy, Tommy called Timmy and Timmy took the van over to Tommy's house and pick him up. I think that Ronald gave Tommy and Timmy all his pills and drugs in return for this "favor".

:moo:

Your theory resembles mine a lot. Only I think that after Ron's call to Tommy, Tommy called Timmy and Timmy took the van over to Tommy's house and pick him up. I think that Ronald gave Tommy and Timmy all his pills and drugs in return for this "favor".

:moo:

Yep! I agree totally with this!

:seeya:Hi Nonni, hope you are doing fine.
Hi Lone, doing ok. Lots of ortho problems, neck/back. Just old age I guess. Sure do wish we could get some good news about Haleigh. Guess any news at this point would be better that nothing.:frown:

Well, it's almost Easter sweet Haleigh. I am so glad those Easter pictures of you many years ago were shared with all of us here. You looked so happy and carefree. We all send you prayers and love, and one day we'll be with you. :heartbeat:

Sending Easter Blessings to Each of You!

Attachments

• easter lily bible beautiful.jpg
    easter lily bible beautiful.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 8

I used to follow this case on another board before it was shut down.I don't doubt that Tommy went to the trailer as he later admitted under questioning that he was there. RC said that he didn't ask Tommy to check the home and only called to see if Tommy knew where Misty was,or if she was at the home of Tommy Croslin.
I think Tommy decided to go on his own.When no one answered his knock he took that as an invitation to go in and see what was available for him to steal.
It is known that he had sticky fingers.Remember the stolen items (soap powder) that were found in his home.
I think there is a slight possibility that J Overstreet was with him.
Misty was gone so he thought the house was empty.At some point he encountered Haleigh who told him she would tell her father.
How Misty ties in with this....I don't know,but I have little doubt she knows more than she is willing to say.
Still thinking of Haleigh on this Easter day and hoping that the truth will come out so this little girl can be found.

IMO

ETA I also consider the possibilty that Haleigh died at the hands of Misty and several members of the Croslin family helped her remove Haleigh from the home.
On the other hand little evidence (that we know of) was found in the home so perhaps this happened elsewhere.

Thanks for your input, but I don't think our Little Haleigh will ever be found. These people were druggies, not too bright, but they knew how to dispose of a body.

Of all the cases I've ever followed. this one will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Thanks for your input, but I don't think our Little Haleigh will ever be found. These people were druggies, not too bright, but they knew how to dispose of a body.

Of all the cases I've ever followed. this one will haunt me for the rest of my life.

I have always had the hope that someone would slip up or decide to talk if for nothing else for the attention it would bring them.
Misty come to mind on the attention factor.
I think of Haleigh often and can't give up on the truth coming out even if it is several years from now.

IMO

I have always had the hope that someone would slip up or decide to talk if for nothing else for the attention it would bring them.
Misty come to mind on the attention factor.
I think of Haleigh often and can't give up on the truth coming out even if it is several years from now.

IMO

Someone did talk.

Tommy.

He says Joe dropped her into alligator infested water.
Her remains will not be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member