Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry Linette - you're not alone by any means. Personally, I can't fathom out how Allison's phone connected to the FTP tower and stayed connected, and apparently stationary, for 13 hours till the battery ran flat, starting at about 6:31am, while at the same time the App showed her phone as broadcasting its position about 150m away from the BC house at 1:09pm that same day.

Now I know that 61 Boscombe Rd's back garden is up the hill a bit from the BC house, but the bottom of the garden is in a bit of a gully behind the child care centre, and therefore may have been in the "shade" from the Brookfield tower, but I would think the nearest line of sight tower to connect to would be the Kenmore tower, which would be well and truly BETWEEN the FTP tower and the house. That remains a complete mystery to me.

Where was NBC during these times? Remember, he moved away when GBC was telling police of the affair that the family 'didn't know about' that first morning. For that matter OW was there too. Maybe NBC hid the phone and then retrieved it later, the day of the 'granny pash', as EBC certainly looked liked she was patting him down. MOO

I've been lurking and it's been a long time since I've posted, nice to see the old regulars still busy in here!
Can anyone elaborate on the purpose of Child Trauma Insurance? I've just started reading through the bail hearing documents and found it strange that the baden-clays would open a policy for their youngest daughter.

Now that the affidavits are up and can be read by anyone, you can now see what I was talking about in respect to the position of Allison's body. It is described in the autopsy report by Nathan Milne, and it is also marked very clearly with an X in a circle on the hydrology report.

She was on her right side, with her back to the creek, and her top half was visible by leaning out over the bridge. She was in the tidal mud below that pylon, and would have been wet on the high tide. In fact the police were concerned that the tide would come up again if they didn't move her out of there in time (from the autopsy report).

The hydrology report confirms that she did NOT wash down to that position, even on that flood event, as that coincided with the LOW tide and was actually lower than the next regular HIGH tide. But she DID get wet on the high tides, and in fact was probably partially submerged once she'd stuck into that tidal mud.

The autopsy report also mentions the amount of tissue damage caused by various insects, and marine creatures - implying that submergence had occurred.

The autopsy report lays to rest - finally - the rumours about missing hands and other bits. The hands were intact and were in the sleeves of the jumper which was pulled up over her head. Maybe the initial glimpse caught by an SES volunteer may have given the impression of missing hands - or head - and hence all those rumours. Many of her fingernails had become detached due to tissue degradation.

The tip of the rubber glove - and this is pure guesswork on my part - is more likely to have come from scene of crime workers, and was probably checked by police but that info not yet released. I don't know why GBC (or any other perp) would be wearing rubber gloves of a surgical type in the first place, as the presence of his DNA on her - if she'd been found sooner, wouldn't be incriminating anyway, given that he was her husband.

Lots of other stuff in that autopsy report that is of interest, but at least those rumours of missing bits, and all the discussion of her final resting position, can now be settled.

Thanks to WS Admin and Marly for finally incorporating these factual documents into the discussions - should put paid to a lot of the speculation and theories. It's been very difficult for those of us who have had these docs for a long time - even earned myself a Time Out at one stage for not being careful enough about being circumspect in what I posted!! So thanks Marly and WS :)

In TM's statement no 4, paragraph 22... she states where GBC had told her if he left Allison he feared she may commit suicide.

To me this is a cop out from him... a way out of having to leave Allsion... when things got tough and TM was pushing her case he could always say "Look, I told you she's suicidal. I can't do it just yet." And that could have gone on forever ...

Since i don't believe he ever intended being only with TM I can imagine he had excuses up his sleeve as to why he couldn't leave Allison, i think the suicide thing is just one of them. IMO

Olivia Walton's full interview. IMO, it's worse than the edited version!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju98sE-Xa4o"]Olivia Walton statement during Gerard Baden-Clay Committal - YouTube[/ame]

Regarding Allison's phone is there sewerage up there and do they have easements on
some properties? Or stormwater easements? Is that what Scraps was barking at?

Thank you so much to WS, the mods and everyone involved in getting the bail hearing documents to be allowed. Bring on Monday!

Did any one else notice the 4.17am phone call from the office phone ???

I've been lurking and it's been a long time since I've posted, nice to see the old regulars still busy in here!
Can anyone elaborate on the purpose of Child Trauma Insurance? I've just started reading through the bail hearing documents and found it strange that the baden-clays would open a policy for their youngest daughter.

I had something similar for my daughter and it covered things that were not covered by Medicare, or if she ended up in an accident and severely disabled, etc., the funds would help with rehabilitation or care.

Where was NBC during these times? Remember, he moved away when GBC was telling police of the affair that the family 'didn't know about' that first morning. For that matter OW was there too. Maybe NBC hid the phone and then retrieved it later, the day of the 'granny pash', as EBC certainly looked liked she was patting him down. MOO

There were quite a few police there KG1 and I'm sure they were keeping an eye on him. He tried to load the vacuum cleaner and a hose into the back of his car and one of the policemen told him not to. :rocker: Olivia Walton was the only one who left the house to take the girls to school and returned about 45 minutes later. It is also interesting to note that Olivia Walton's reply when asked what Gerard had told the girls was "that Allison had fallen down a hole and won't be coming back. Is that alright."

"Is that alright" has been omitted in MSM reports. :banghead: To me it smacks of sarcasm on Olivia's part. Just a senseless and ridiculous comment to the police officer who was attending the missing person's call for her beloved sister-in-law. :furious: That same police officer who is now in ill health which may affect his career.

BBM:

MOO.

i wonder what the eyes for lies people would make of ows speech?

I also read it that GBC picked the girls up from the BC's. If you refer to Allison's phone record, page 3, you'll see she phoned her home landline at 6:26pm - duration 0:01 second. She probably just got the answering service as GBC wasn't home. Allison next phones GBC's mobile at 6:27pm - duration 0:21seconds. Was she letting him know that she was on her way home from the hairdresser?

You'll see in Allison's phone record that the last call she made (or that was made from her phone) was on the Thursday night 19th April at 8:28pm, and that call was made to Olivia Walton!

Note: All notations on the phone records were in place when I received them.

She had also texted OW that morning and the day before. It might have been to discuss her arrival from Townsviile?

I am reading the first bail application - page 11. A couple of interesting points regarding risk of releasing GBC:

-'yes' to endangering the safety and welfare of the public
-'no' to being held in custody for his own protection/welfare

The full video of Olivia's impromptu 'press conference' of 13 March 2013 is available for viewing on Ian Walton's facebook, together with supportive comments from others.

and it has been shared with others - very interesting how the 6 degrees of separation work in your universe. A friend on facebook shared it on their page!

After reading the autopsy report, and knowing that officially there is no cause of death, I believe the jumper around her neck/over her head is significant. If she was not moved by water, then how did the jumper end up up there? Some crime experts seem to think that if the perp knows the victim or has some emotional attachment to the victim, they tend to cover the victim's face because they cannot bear to see them after killing them.

Also, it was not discounted that she could have been strangled with the jumper.

She had also texted OW that morning and the day before. It might have been to discuss her arrival from Townsviile?

Possibly CC. What we are seeing in the phone records is that Allison and OW did communicate with each other and they may well have been friends as OW has mentioned. But OW's loyalties were, and are still firmly with her brother, irrespective of what he may have done to Allison.

When you get to reading NBC's phone record, you'll see that early on the 16 April his calls were originating from GC Airport. I'm thinking that he drove down to meet OW and her kids when she flew in from Townsville. This would mean that OW was in town for a few days before Allison's murder.

Note: None of OW's phone records were submitted in the affidavits.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member