KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry guys I had to stop on my way home from the hospital for a snack and a skinny cilantro habanero margarita (you know you want it)- I have my graphics ready to fire and will launch this amazing story when I get home I promise- it's a doozer- what a day. One teaser it involves going to Travis house w one sister who'd not been there ever and we met the new owner but that's just a side part of the story.

So sorry guys I had to stop on my way home from the hospital for a snack and a skinny cilantro habanero margarita (you know you want it)- I have my graphics ready to fire and will launch this amazing story when I get home I promise- it's a doozer- what a day. One teaser it involves going to Travis house w one sister who'd not been there ever and we met the new owner but that's just a side part of the story.

Wow! I'm excited to hear all about your day. I just had to yank your chain a bit:blushing:

Ps my brother is better tonite. Better every day- keep the prayer chain going xo

whoa!!! goosebump inducing teaser post!!

reads like kismet... looking forward to your post! (with bells on!!!)

I LOVE kismet, my interest is definitely piqued!

ETA oooohh, on steroids- even better! Wowzie woozie!

:facepalm:
I LOVE kismet, my interest is definitely piqued!

ETA oooohh, on steroids- even better! Wowzie woozie!

The conversation we had earlier just kept expanding frigga- I'm eating and drinking as fast as I can I just needed a little sat night fun but I'm psyched to share this

Glad to hear your brother is a little better tonight. Little steps. Sending up prayers for both you and him. Take care. You are one strong lady and a great sister. Thanks for all you do for us!

Is your brother still so heavily medicated tonight, or are you able to have a nice conversation with him?

:facepalm:

The conversation we had earlier just kept expanding frigga- I'm eating and drinking as fast as I can I just needed a little sat night fun but I'm psyched to share this

Listen... you have fun (boy does that margarita sound good), we can wait! I just surf other threads and check back. I am so happy to hear that your brother is much better tonight... yay! Good things all around.

Me, too! But I'm there in spirit...

Then help me eat this lemon pepper tempura zucchini would ya? I could feed the entire two front rows of court w this platter. Two words: Claim Jumper

Land of gargantuan portions...and I'm skipping the 36 layer chocolate cake to go home and post this ;)

BBM - eewww

Is your brother still so heavily medicated tonight, or are you able to have a nice conversation with him?

He's heavily medicated and exhausted but we still had a nice convo- he introduced me to his "platonic girlfriend" who seemed the most together on the unit and was very sweet to him- unfortunately she's discharged tomorrow :( and they wouldn't let me leave all the cushy bedding I brought for him- infection control regs- whatever. He's fine there but it feels like a prison to me ... Ill go every day- convenient on court days as not far from there

Then help me eat this lemon pepper tempura zucchini would ya? I could feed the entire two front rows of court w this platter. Two words: Claim Jumper

Land of gargantuan portions...and I'm skipping the 36 layer chocolate cake to go home and post this ;)

Whaaaat?? Never skip the chocolate layer cake! FGS at least take it home for a midnight snack! :anguish:

Hugs to you and your brother. I hope he is feeling better soon.

Ooooh, get the cake to go!

WHAT???? What kind of teaser is that?? ::::running to find a candle because my daughter's office light doesn't work and I can't see the key board::::: On a side note, I got both granddaughters to sleep before 9 p.m. Who is the badass now? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gentlegirl