KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
She goes on to tell us story after miraculous story of how elephants have showed up in her life. We're all just in awe.

Two more members of our posse show up and she tells the entire round of stories again. I could have heard these same stories 15 more times, they were so beautiful and right up my alley of things that I live for.

Tears in my eyes.......this is just so beautiful!

The Saturn return...and fate that your paths would cross...bittersweet, yet miraculous at the same time.

A woman drives in to the driveway of the house next door and my BAD *advertiser censored* friend who kind of organized this says to the sister "let's go talk to her" so they do. I stay back but then see Travis' front door open and a teen boy walk out with a dog and he walks right over to them.

Gasp! He approaches THEM. Of course she didn't want in any way to disturb the family living there.

So now they are all talking and the rest of us walk over.

They seem relieved to talk to her. She's smiling talking to them. It's all very friendly. She tells them what we are doing. The neighbor (asian woman with a heavy accent) has a lot to share about police being there etc and suggests we look by Travis' church. The best part of that is she identified which church he went to nearby.

So after that bit of visiting, we decide to head out to the area the sister has been seeing in her mind for some time.

It's at the end of a dead end road and we all get out.

We just start exploring.

There are bees, shovels, not enough water, a metal detector, my hot Uggs and HEAT involved but we search and search. We basically just follow her. I feel like we are primarily there to be her support team as she needs this odyssey.

I am totally captivated and getting waves of chills as I read this...I know we haven't heard all of it, but this is just amazing! I truly believe that things happen for a reason and stories like this are just so wonderful to hear. Thank you KCL for sharing all of this!!

We're out there for maybe an hour, I find a homemade water bong made from a pen and a costco water bottle (ha!) and we find some shoe soles, a backpack, a man's shirt other miscellaneous things.

Another 3 friends join us then this dark blue van pulls up..................oh, after 2 mormon missionaries on bikes ride up asking if they can help.

This is like a novella that you read one tiny book super fast and then have to WAIT for the next one!!!! I keep refreshing the page waitinggggg for the next post!! lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is like a novella that you read one tiny book super fast and then have to WAIT for the next one!!!! I keep refreshing the page waitinggggg for the next post!! lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lol. Me too!!

And guess who is in that blue van?

The MOTHER who now lives in Travis' house.

shivers...tears...remembering this.

She gets out and I'm telling you this was a moment that needed to happen on both ends.

Hugs, tears, good vibes.

She tells T's sister about how she's felt she's had "visitations" of Travis looking over her boys...how she once saw a shadow move up her stairs and in to each of their rooms and how her dog stood at attention when it happened.

Here, I'm passing the kleenex now.

We're out there for maybe an hour, I find a homemade water bong made from a pen and a costco water bottle (ha!) and we find some shoe soles, a backpack, a man's shirt other miscellaneous things.

Another 3 friends join us then this dark blue van pulls up..................oh, after 2 mormon missionaries on bikes ride up asking if they can help.

Are you looking for anything in particular! My brain is scrambled?

She left and came back with another shovel and more stories. She found something of Travis in the attic, something personal she will pass to them. She invites the entire family to meet for dinner.

I'm telling you this was GOD's WORK right there happening in front of my eyes. More tears....

So after we were all hot and tired and kind of finished, there were still some areas to look at but it was time to leave...so we went back to T's house to return the shovel and she came out and this woman is SOLID.

She KNOWS she lives in a house of love and laughter and family...she KNOWS she is living the legacy Travis would want for that house. She has no connection whatsoever to Jodi Arias. She is as earthy and grounded as they come. I love this woman. She is giving this sister MEDICINE.

She left and came back with another shovel and more stories. She found something of Travis in the attic, something personal she will pass to them. She invites the entire family to meet for dinner.

I'm telling you this was GOD's WORK right there happening in front of my eyes. More tears....

Awesome!

oh my gosh I just bought myself 10 more minutes on the computer.

My 9 year old just came in with a green headband that says "Kiss Me" on one antennae and "I'm Irish" on the other, she is wearing a green t-shirt, with poorly done green eyeshadow on both of her eyelids (has she been in my makeup again- lol), and peach blush that looks like an overdone porcelain doll face.

She says to me, "we're putting on a show", and I said "now?" and she says, "yes... come watch, we are doing an Irish jig"... I hold back from laughing, does she even know what an Irish jig is, I wonder?- "I'm reading a story", I say, and she says, "you have 10 minutes"!

Ugh... I should be happy... I'll be back. :)

Love you KCL for all you are, have been, and will be. Thank you for sharing your story. I suspect many of us have stories to share, is there a thread for that?

I'm exhausted and still have to gather some things to take to my brother and they all return to the house we gathered in. I have to leave right away but sister gives me a huge hug, her wanting me to pass along her extreme gratitude to the WS community and the person who sent the gifts and her permission for me to share this story.

I come home and PASS OUT on my bed for an hour and a half.

This story is not over...wait

So I wake up, gather my stuff, gather stuff at my bro's and head out and decide to call our benefactor en route to the hospital and tell her the amazing story of the ELEPHANTS.

So what I learn about her in this very first conversation is that this woman is very ill.

She almost never can even leave her bed much less her house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard