KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending love, healing energy, & my thanks to BB for her inspired gift for Travis's family. Yes, I also feel Travis had a large presence in this story.

Sending all the same to Katiecoolady for all she does for family's of the many victim's. And healing energy & love for her brother to help his healing so he will be able to go home soon. lov

And love to all in WS's with such big hearts. I'm one of the lurker's decloaking for a bit. ;)

:loveyou:

:grouphug:

Are they watching the trial at all? The family, I mean.

My impression is not much at all. She also shared that none of the children in the neighborhood that are being brought up there know of the crime.

Oh and she wanted to do something to help and I suggested some kind of fund raiser in the neighborhood and the proceeds go to the family. Even a lemonade stand! I would've bought all their lemonade today I was so dang thirsty. ;)

Did the sister feel the gun was ditched in Mesa? Did she find the place that she had pictured in her mind?

The gifts from BB are beautiful, and the story behind how they were chosen is amazing.

The way the story was going KCL, I thought you were going to tell me you went out looking and found a daggone gun!! :what:

I was gonna pee myself!!

I am never gonna get warmed up after that story!!!!!! Chills all over again x 1000!
Elephants have huge spiritual meaning and is probably her totem animal. I actually have an "elephant lamp" that I turn of during trials, searches, for friends or just healing.

To the gift fairy (BB) I am honored to be posting with you, even though I will never know who you are -the strength of your character and love come through loud and clear!

To Katiecoolady - well you just amaze me and you sure do show anyone what it means to follow the direction of your soul and to do it from a positive, loving point of reference.

I like how the sister thought she was looking for one thing (the gun) but was being directed to actually find something much more valuable .. a connection with Travis.

Did the sister feel the gun was ditched in Mesa? Did she find the place that she had pictured in her mind?

The gifts from BB are beautiful, and the story behind how they were chosen is amazing.

Where did Jodi say she tossed the gun? Was that in the dumpster or was that the rope?

I like how the sister thought she was looking for one thing (the gun) but was being directed to actually find something much more valuable .. a connection with Travis.

I just love how you put that. What a beautiful perspective. I will share this with her.

Yes and yes. She had been doing a lot of research on google earth.

She said she threw the gun in the desert and the rope in a dumpster (IIRC)!

Thank you for "getting it" you guys. I'm sort of breathless putting all of that in to words. What a day at the end of "what a week".

I do think we are ALL connected in this. As I've said before we all play our roles.

BB is an inspiration to me to continue to listen to those inner callings and ACT on them. And see how much joy and upliftment she now has from the actions she took.

I said opening that box felt like opening a baby in swaddling cloths. She took just that much care packing and preparing those gifts. I will give the ones for Martinez and Flores to the victim advocate and there is one for her too. And I will have my elephant cosmetic bag in my purse every day in court from here on out. You can bank on that!

I am bawling reading this and so very touched at what transpired with so many players connecting in this one day. Thank you KCL and BB!

And as an aside, will you give us a heads up if you see the men wearing the ties!

Where did Jodi say she tossed the gun? Was that in the dumpster or was that the rope?

We all pretty much decided we wouldn't rely on anything Jodi Arias said on where to look for it. But this sister had an intuition so we just followed it.

And got a sunburn. lol It was totally worth it. I was honored to be included on this caper.

Oh and my BAD *advertiser censored* friend made dinner for all of them. I don't think any of them went home til around 8 pm.

I am bawling reading this and so very touched at what transpired with so many players connecting in this one day. Thank you KCL and BB!

And as an aside, will you give us a heads up if you see the men wearing the ties!

She called the one for Martinez a "power tie" and I will take a pic of the pattern to remember it and look for it. She also wrote private cards /letters to each of he and FLores.

She says she threw the gun in the desert. The rope and I think? clothes in a dumpster.

Every other word out of her mouth is a lie, with bits of truth thrown in.

We all pretty much decided we wouldn't rely on anything Jodi Arias said on where to look for it. But this sister had an intuition so we just followed it.

And got a sunburn. lol It was totally worth it. I was honored to be included on this caper.

Oh and my BAD *advertiser censored* friend made dinner for all of them. I don't think any of them went home til around 8 pm.

Oh, I agree. Actually anything Jodi says it is most likely the opposite. I agree with Travis's sister. Doubtful she is going to drive for hours with the murder weapon in the car.

Amazing story, KCL!

Have Travis' siblings been in the house after he died?

It sounds like an amazing woman and her family live in that house now.

I hope you enjoyed this story of connection and faith and magical stepping stones as much as I enjoyed living it.

BB and I decided that if anyone would like to contribute toward her generous gifts for the family that you make a donation to the fund. I do know they need the financial assistance, things are getting hard now. And they greatly appreciate it.

I know that justice4travisalexander@gmail.com does go to the family.

fyi...now I'm gonna go back and read any comments/questions. Thanks for sharing this with me.

Thank you so much for the link. What a lovely idea Katiecoolady. I am sure donations to his family are much needed after all they have been through. I can't imagine having to relocate for a trial , leaving your job and friends behind. It can't be easy. As always, your thoughtfulness knows no bound.

I've come to an evidence based conclusion that WS is the best place on the whole Internet.

Thank you, generous gift giver. Although your actions were for Travis' family, you blessed all of us as we'll.

Katiecoolady, I heard you on the radio last week. You did a great job. Im not able to watch the trial. Im catching up on youtube. How did tbe jurors react to tbe defense witness about memory loss? Please say they looked bored. When do you think this will go to deliberation?

Oh, I agree. Actually anything Jodi says it is most likely the opposite. I agree with Travis's sister. Doubtful she is going to drive for hours with the murder weapon in the car.

I've always felt that Jodi disposed of the gun in a garbage can somewhere. Why take the chance of having someone stumble upon the gun in the desert when it can be thrown away and buried in a landfill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member