KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at Jodi's chart too. Curious to hear what you thought. Do you have time of birth? I am guessing a Capricorn rising, but would love to hear what you think.

As a Scorpio I am not revengeful. However I do not give up without resisting until I'm sure I have the right answer. Never have felt the urge to get even with someone. My Moon is in Virgo and ascendant is Aquarius so that may have something to do with it. Deep and secretive would be accurate but revengeful, nah. Don't think so and is not true of many of the Scorpios I know. At least I have not seen it. jmo

When you get home tonight you MUST. POST. GLAMOUR. SHOT. of you & Grandma! Remember when every mall had that? We all did it--OMG--what the heck were we thinking??

I think I will make that Glamour Shot as a fund raiser for Travis' family. Once the donations make it up to a certain level I will post it. LOL Just kidding. I will find it...I actually ran in to it when I was searching for pics of my sister in my old photos box. It's crazy...I even had it in aframe for awhile (of course). :floorlaugh:

This is way off topic but around Christmas time we found out my yorkie had mass cell cancer and he had his back leg amputated.

I only bring this up because even if you get the worst news there is still hope :)

My guy has done extremely well and is back to his totally spastic self!

Don't worry I don't think we even have a "topic" on this thread. ;)

As a Scorpio I am not revengeful. However I do not give up without resisting until I'm sure I have the right answer. Never have felt the urge to get even with someone. My Moon is in Virgo and ascendant is Aquarius so that may have something to do with it. Deep and secretive would be accurate but revengeful, nah. Don't think so and is not true of many of the Scorpios I know. At least I have not seen it. jmo
*Most* Scorpios exert their revenge by totally shutting people out of their lives that have wronged them. ;) That is our getting even.

Most don't actually seek to hurt another - we're water signs after all and feel rather deeply (assuming the majority of us aren't raging psychopaths, that is) - but we won't usually give someone an opportunity to disappoint us after we've reached our breaking point. When we're done, we're really really done.

Glad you mentioned the no-topic topic rule, Katie. I felt the need to respond to my kindred spirit, LambChop! :hug:

ME TOO. A lot of people in my life don't understand me for that.....

I have furry babies, no human babies. My babies are my world--oh and my husband, too ;)

Same here. No human kids, a hubby and fur kids. :)

*Most* Scorpios exert their revenge by totally shutting people out of their lives that have wronged them. ;) That is our getting even.

Most don't actually seek to hurt another - we're water signs after all and feel rather deeply (assuming the majority of us aren't raging psychopaths, that is) - but we won't usually give someone an opportunity to disappoint us after we've reached our breaking point. When we're done, we're really really done.

Glad you mentioned the no-topic topic rule, Katie. I felt the need to respond to my kindred spirit, LambChop! :hug:

Since we get to be o/t here...

Now I know why I feel so close to you. We lived in England for 2 years and I, too, am a Scorpio. :)

And I so fall into that Scorpio description. :)

I had a good friend (he died a couple of years ago) who was a Scorpio. He was secretive, revengeful, demanding, .etc. But he was a good friend to me. He was a retired attorney and if he were alive I'd pick his brain about this case. :)

When my Scorpio friend would really pizz me off I would shut him out. He'd always call or leave notes on my car.

He had a short temper, but not with me. He was more demanding and manipulative with me, and I wouldn't put up with it.
He was kind of like a dad/uncle figure in my life.

I'm amazed by all the Scorpions I've met lately. It's all good. :)

Have to agree when we are done, we are done. It just takes me a long time to decide I'm done. I was born on the cusp of Libra so that could be why I have some balance in my life. I have two grandchildren who are Scorpios and they are the most logical and kindest of all my grandchildren. Scorpios I know are very forgiving until they reach their limit so it is probably influence from something else in their birth chart. I just love astrology and wish our astrology thread was back even if it were just to discuss forensic astrology in general. And, of course, without any pressure on those who are so willing to share their gifts and talent.

When my Scorpio friend would really pizz me off I would shut him out. He'd always call or leave notes on my car.

He had a short temper, but not with me. He was more demanding and manipulative with me, and I wouldn't put up with it.
He was kind of like a dad/uncle figure in my life.

I'm amazed by all the Scorpions I've met lately. It's all good. :)

My husband was an Aries and he would say, "You are being stubborn." And I would answer, "Relentless!". And he'd come back with...."See?" LOL Always broke the tension.

BBM
That would be me. We Scorpios are apt to hold a grudge.

This is way off topic but around Christmas time we found out my yorkie had mass cell cancer and he had his back leg amputated.

I only bring this up because even if you get the worst news there is still hope :)

A year ago, right after JJ died, Tazzie was diagnosed with cancer. I couldn't stand the thought of losing her too but the surgery was very expensive and there were no guarantees. I was going through a very hard time financially, having not worked for nearly 3 years but I found a way to pay for the surgery and today she is alive and well, well a bit cranky but healthy. JJ was always my baby and Tazzie is my best friend and I would do anything in the world for her. She has always been there for me for over 12 years now and it was the least I could do for her.
Things are so much better now. I found a job I like and my family, both 4 legged and furry, are all healthy and happy. What more could I ask for?

My husband was an Aries and he would say, "You are being stubborn." And I would answer, "Relentless!". And he'd come back with...."See?" LOL Always broke the tension.
As a Scorp with a teen Aries daughter I'd have to say they are oh so much more stubborn than we are! My scorpio husband agrees! :great:

(He sounds like he was a heckuva guy, Lamb. :hug:)

Your post reminded me of this...
hB6F2BF05

I just love how hard Juan Martinez works for Travis and his family. It's an incredible legal battle he's fighting--the DT are shifty, dishonest and sneaky (MOO). They want to put this "doctor" on the stand to opine that everything poor Jodi did was due to stress caused by Travis Alexander. It literally turns my stomach.

Your post reminded me of this...
hB6F2BF05

OMG That's great! I just love it.

I was a mess just before he had his amputation, not that I didn't want a dog with 3 legs but how he would adapt. I'd have taken him with 1 leg.

We are working on getting him registered to be a therapy dog for the childrens hospital :)

I am spreading the word to send contributions to the TA family! Bless their hearts!

As a Scorp with a teen Aries daughter I'd have to say they are oh so much more stubborn than we are! My scorpio husband agrees! :great:

(He sounds like he was a heckuva guy, Lamb. :hug:)

Oh, he was. He passed 8 years ago but still makes his presence known sometimes it's just like Katie's weekend. My daughter is an Aries, too. And you are right....sometimes stubborn. Hope she's not reading......oh, wait....she knows already. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23