trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, her shaking is like stage fright because she might forget her lines? Now this I can believe!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Scratch their heads sign of anxiety...

I thought all JAs scratching today was cuz she needed another dusting with lice powder!

Ah-ha, so all this is leading up to JM being at fault for her flat affect and invisible shakes and poor courtroom memory.

I am so sorry to say this---but now I dislike judge Sherry. This is all just too much. Everyone's intelligence is being insulted over and over.

OMG, I just called it....."cognitive disruption". I can't "find my words" when upset. I am not a psycho killer, however!

This is nothing more than a HUGE waste!! What does any of this have to do with the murder of Travis Alexander?!?

YES! Performance Anxiety...that's the only thing she suffered from on the stand. lmao

OMGoodness!...SOOOOOOOOOO every behavior that anybody performs which is of a "protective nature" as in making that voice mail phone call, the "chat" with Leslie, the "cuddling with Ryan", sending flowers to survivors, attending the memorial service...etc are NOT attempts in avoiding evidence of guilt or even "lying", they are just manifestations of PTSD!................................BUNK!

Those behaviors are learned "tricks" that she perfected growing up as she over-ran the household and avoided any personal accountability/responsibility for her decisions in life!

SO OVER THIS PROTECT THE "precious" princess scenario!

I can believe Jodi shook when she was afraid she would forget her lines!

Seriously... SHE TOLD ME I THINK in 2007 she would begin to shake!

WTH???

I want to go see this Dr.. I'm sure if I told him I couldn't sleep he'd give me a script for 2mg K'pins or 10mg Valium without doing any other tests!!!

If it walks like a duck
Sounds like a duck
then it's a...
QUACK QUACK QUACK

Dude can't write scripts; he's not an MD but a PhD.

Did this guy miss her television interviews from prison? Low self esteem? Flat affect. Umm....nope.

MOO

Please make them stop now
:please::please::please::please::please::please:

Oooooh evil eye towards Juan there!!

He seems so unexperty.

I'd like to see a list of other trials in which he's testified... bonus points for video!

By the way, I'm not giving the judge a break on the whole "it's a Dpc so everything goes" crap anymore. She has let this trial go way off the rails.

This defense is trying to cover all her defenses from one "expert".... okay This is not something I would believe if I were on her jury!!!

All this testiphony is so much babble. Makes me want to hurl. What a total waste of time and money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304